It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why the left continues the fight against people like Trump

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

what a puss.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

what a puss.

What a baby.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
a reply to: TheBulk

Well, here is your chance. It is all in the hands of republicans now except for a few states. I expect to see that immigration reform, tax reform, infrastructure for those rural jobs, cleaning out the corruption, repeal of obamacare, privatization of social security and medicare.

I'm betting the only thing they will do is repeal obamacare, but keep parts of it that suits their lobby buddies, then rename it. The rest will have to wait for some democrats to get elected so it can be "bi partisan". Code for passing the blame. Oh, and maybe they will work in some laws against women.

Yea, and you boneheads will be crying the whole time things are getting better, because you will realize how inept your leadership has been. Hell, I'd be sad too I guess. Difference is, I wouldn't come to ATS and keep letting everyone know how ignorant I was.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I know. You think its funny.

*shrug*

There are things on the line that aren't funny at all, however. So laugh all you want. I don't care. I will simply fight for what I consider to be important, like say, my kids.

Enjoy your victory. It is ephemeral. Though it could do a hell of a lot of damage between now and when it's over.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

originally posted by: bigdaddycruel6699
It is people like the conservatives who have started the Salem witch hunts, The Horrors of The Church and its Holy Inquisition, the hangings of the blacks and destruction of cultures like the Native Americans..etc. Time has shown what happens when they are allowed to do whatever they want without resistance which is why they left fights and continues to fight them. Just because you may have won the election, does not mean we will sit idly by as he tries to destroy the good that has been done.

The left was born in violence. The reign of terror, the Khmer Rouge, the Cheka, purges, show trials, scientific testing on conscious humans, forced starvation, mass rapes as a war technique, famine after famine after famine.

You have become quite adept at cognitive short cutting. Previously you used at least a modicum of logic now you are so enthralled with the Cheeto Jesus; ideology has gotten in the way of your common sense. I don't think even the left can control the weather to be blamed for famines. That's what I'm referring to with your adoption of cognitive short cuts.

Entertaining but stupid....

Holodomor. It was one of the greatest genocides in the 20th century.

Stupid indeed.

edit on 29-12-2016 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: MOMof3
a reply to: TheBulk

Well, here is your chance. It is all in the hands of republicans now except for a few states. I expect to see that immigration reform, tax reform, infrastructure for those rural jobs, cleaning out the corruption, repeal of obamacare, privatization of social security and medicare.

I'm betting the only thing they will do is repeal obamacare, but keep parts of it that suits their lobby buddies, then rename it. The rest will have to wait for some democrats to get elected so it can be "bi partisan". Code for passing the blame. Oh, and maybe they will work in some laws against women.

Yea, and you boneheads will be crying the whole time things are getting better, because you will realize how inept your leadership has been. Hell, I'd be sad too I guess. Difference is, I wouldn't come to ATS and keep letting everyone know how ignorant I was.

"Better" is all relevant, isn't it? Better for whom?

If it is better for me and my family, I will have NO shame in admitting it - and I will HAPPILY be wrong! Don't you understand that?

Will we even agree on what is better and what is worse? Will we even agree on what the Constitution means and what powers and ethics our leaders should have?

The evidence I've seen from the failed policies of the Republican past, from what is happening places where Reps Rule does not give me the least sense of hope that they will do right by the average American. None. If I am wrong in my assessment, then please, unveil the awesome.

One thing I can guarantee - if you are in the 1% of the 1%, you will definitely be doing better!

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Many people complain when their grocery bags are too heavy.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

That will work... though out of the two of us I am much more likely to burn... I was baptized as a catholic ... now married to a witch... I am kind of counting on the Jesus forgives thing pretty heavily.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I am not sad. I really am looking forward for all the talk, laws, defunds, repeals, to become reality. That's what you voted for right? None of them, except war, will really effect me, but will my grown kids. So, you harping on your local representative to get it done?

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: ugmold
a reply to: bigdaddycruel6699
Another reason, plenty more where that came from.

A meme that captures the kind of retarded communist logic that infests the brains of liberals.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Yeah because Clintons networth and foundation adds up to 10s of millions of households combined.

And her campaign donars.

Epic cognitive dissonance.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Because when good Men(or Women, not Hillary LoL) fail to act, evil prevails.

Even when that evil takes the form of nonsensical racist xenophobic laughable buffoons that manage to attain the position of POTUS by saying what people want to hear.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Even when that evil takes the form of nonsensical racist xenophobic laughable buffoons that manage to attain the position of POTUS by saying what people want to hear

Do you mean like those ones going around trying to blame Russia for losing an election?

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

To be honest i do find that particular Chestnut to be rather unpalatable myself.

Never mind Russia through what about the real culprits behind Trumps election, who stands to profit? Because its not the common everyday Man who apparently elected him.

The rich will get richer while everyone else gets the sharp end of the stick. Nothing new there i suppose.

Im not in the US but my own nation shares similar dilemmas to your own, frankly i hope the rest of the world, who think Trumps an arse, and its a significant percentage, are wrong about him and he manages to help your nation forward because lets face it, people are watching both allies and enemies.

Im not holding my breath through, but i do indeed wish you luck considering the possible knock on effect.
edit on 29-12-2016 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   

The Right wants a homogenized world.

They want everyone to be the same, to think the same, to look the same.

It's that simple.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

It's that simple.

Oh Christ. Aren't you the one who wants globalization?

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Equality being the female dog that she is i imagine that's not to far from the truth.

Such is the politically correct universe we occupy these days, people simply are not equal, that being said we don't exactly help matters by treating the disenfranchised and undesirables of our world the way we should.

Distribution of wealth is the problem, fact is nine tenths of the problems we experience as a race happen because 1% of the world population wags the dogs tail.
edit on 29-12-2016 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   

It's that simple.

Nice try to make people think that.

You describe the Progressive Left Wing wish lists.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Equality is a progressive principle.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   

It's that simple.

Really, seems to me it is the Left who wants to make girls out of men, and it is the Left who is pushing immigration making Europe for instance look the same as the Middle East and North Africa.

What else, oh yeah, they are always trying to make us all equally poor, except if you are from the Middle East or North Africa, then they give you money for free.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join