It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why the left continues the fight against people like Trump

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   
It is people like the conservatives who have started the Salem witch hunts, The Horrors of The Church and its Holy Inquisition, the hangings of the blacks and destruction of cultures like the Native Americans..etc. Time has shown what happens when they are allowed to do whatever they want without resistance which is why they left fights and continues to fight them. Just because you may have won the election, does not mean we will sit idly by as he tries to destroy the good that has been done.

+23 more 
posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: bigdaddycruel6699

It's time to stop!!!!!

Please accept this award for your participation.

+9 more 
posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 09:32 AM
link   

the left is fighting a battle against the church and events that date back hundreds of years

sounds epic bro

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   

I am torn about this issue. I think as long as republicans can govern by blaming someone else, nothing will change. I am in the court of letting them construct and implement all the laws they want. The stock market is already nervous about the laws and cuts they will implement that will hurt people. All the supposed jobs I have heard about are not rural jobs. I guess when they deport all the Mexican laborers, that might open some field work. But, I expect the jobs will come from more wars, playbook from Bush administration.

I am going a different direction. I am preparing for a lot more of our pension to go to medical bills and property taxes. Then we will barely hang on.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: JDmOKI

Actually it is people who fought those types of people that made the world better. People like me who speak against injustices..the real left. Not the politicians, they are scum and not the far left that are trying to highjack the movement (the extreme PC crowd or as you call them the snowflakes) but those who don't want decisions based on fear propaganda, fake news etc. I will continue to speak against people like Trump and Putin.
edit on 29-12-2016 by bigdaddycruel6699 because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   

You are delusional.

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Why the left continues the fight against people like Trump.

Because they are crybabies?

+12 more 
posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigdaddycruel6699
It is people like the conservatives who have started the Salem witch hunts, The Horrors of The Church and its Holy Inquisition, the hangings of the blacks and destruction of cultures like the Native Americans..etc. Time has shown what happens when they are allowed to do whatever they want without resistance which is why they left fights and continues to fight them. Just because you may have won the election, does not mean we will sit idly by as he tries to destroy the good that has been done.

Review history for every thing you just claimed . Become enlightened by research .
Denying Ignorance

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   
this was posted on facebook and captures how many of us feel -

"I listened as they called my President a Muslim (as if it were a bad thing). I listened as they called him a monkey. I listened as they said he wasn't born here. I watched as they blocked every single path to progress that they could. I saw the pictures of him as Hit***. I listened as they openly said that they will oppose him at every turn. I watched as they did just that. I listened and I watched and I paid attention. Now, I'm being called on to be tolerant. To move forward. To denounce protesters. To "Get over it." To accept this...
I will not. I will do my part to make sure this great American mistake becomes the embarrassing footnote of our history that it deserves to be, as quickly as possible. I will do my part to limit the damage that this man can do to my country. I will vote. I will watch his every move and point out every single mistake and misdeed in a loud and proud voice. Do not call for my tolerance. I've tolerated all I can. Now it's their turn to tolerate ridicule. Be aware, make no mistake about it, every single thing that goes wrong in our country from this day forward is now Trump's fault just as much as they thought it was Obama's. I find it unreasonable for them to expect from me what they were entirely unwilling to give.
They will find no shelter here."

- Jeremy Mitchell

momof3, I agree. the republicans plan to create jobs - war.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   
This sounds an awful lot like jive....

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   

+12 more 
posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   
These are literally highlights off the top of my head and I'm using iPad speech to text so forgive all the homonym errors and/or grammatical issues because it can't understand my hick Texas accent…and I don't feel like going back and editing this very closely…

Anyhow, from the top of my head, here are the highlights...

Democrats enslavement of black Americans saw republicans go to war with the new Democrat led Confederacy killing hundreds of thousands on both sides to free black men...

The Republicans then foisted policies upon the south, known as Reconstruction, which would see black men not only freed but eligible to hold elected offices and integrated back into society (which took the democrats in the south a whopping hundred years or so to implement with arguable success)…

In response to the high minded egalitarian sensibilities of the Republicans, southern democrats formed the KKK, an organization bent on the reasserting the power of the white man over his former slave, the American Negro…

In the early 20th century eugenics gained popularity among the Democratic elite such as President Woodrow Wilson wherein the ruling elite wanted to cleanse the populace as it were...
The means of this cleansing would come about through castration of the unmentionables of society and the "mentally feeble" to use the vernacular of the time....euthanasia was also quite popular in eugenics for those who did not contribute sufficiently to the democratic liberal utopian ideal…

President Harry S Truman, a liberal Democrat, authorized the use of atomic weapons(developed by liberal king FDR) on civilian targets to end World War II…

Liberal John F. Kennedy began a drip war in a small country in Southeast Asia(Vietnam) wherein his predecessor, LBJ, escalated it to a full-scale war with rules of engagement causing mass casualties on both sides unnecessarily…
A Republican(Nixon) thankfully took office after LBJ and eventually ended the war with dignity to use his words…

Shall I go on???
Nope, my iPad is growing tired and making more and more errors understanding my "speech" so I will stop here…

-Chris
edit on 29-12-2016 by Christosterone because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   
CHARLIE SHEEN is angry that God has taken Carrie Fisher, Debbie Reynolds, George Michael, but not Donald Trump!

www.breitbart.com...

He's a real piece of work isn't he?

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: knoxie
Wrong person

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

People like me, have gone by many names in the past...today it is the left.in the past we were the right. It is funny that the right is claiming to be a part of their former glory. That part of your party no longer exists and has become a shadow of its former self. Do not claim to be that party.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   

The left fight because they need to assure their base that they are still relevant...I would say the same for the right if they were in the same position...just shut up and find a way to work with the administration. Stop blaming Russia and work on what the DNC did wrong to screw things up so much...take responsibility for this enormous blunder and learn from it..

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Personally, I can't wait to start burning witches again.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Personally, I can't wait to start burning witches again.

They deserve a fair trial.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigdaddycruel6699

A great way to expose the Left's failures.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: chrismarco

The left fight because they need to assure their base that they are still relevant...I would say the same for the right if they were in the same position...just shut up and find a way to work with the administration. Stop blaming Russia and work on what the DNC did wrong to screw things up so much...take responsibility for this enormous blunder and learn from it..

No the real left is still relevant, it is the extreme left that screwed up by embracing that whole "everything is offensive" and "everyone is racist" BS besides we don't need others recognition in order to continue our fight.

As for finding a way to work with the new admin, people like me will never work with people that go against morals, science, people who embrace the true meaning of religion which is, the true motto of love thy neighbor (not cherry picking versions) and we understand that this planet is the most precious resource we have and should not be destroying it for monetary gain nor do we believe that others need to assimilate in order to be accepted.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join