It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North American election is void now.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: swanne
a reply to: jappee

we the American people decided at the polls.

With alot of persuation from Clinton's mail as they got leaked all over the population, conveniently timed with the presidential debates.

Who do you think hacked into the mails? The American people? lol

Evidence/speculation seems to show the leaks came from our own intel community.
edit on 29-12-2016 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Pandaram

In lieu of actual crimes make stuff up.

As if the current Hegemony hasn't been scape coating and containing Russia since for ever...

Google Cold War, for the wayback machine...

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
Something is up.

Yeah, his Presidency.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   
You guys are like a cartoon were the characters
are running around shouting, "who said that, WHO
said that" when some one shouting "theres a bomb
in your house" .....

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
Frankly, people should forget the "who" element of the question and instead ask...

"How" EXACTLY was the election meddled with / hacked? And, "what" EXACTLY was done to influence the elections?

Until these questions are asked and even remotely responded to, this whole discussion is nothing more than a bunch of NOIZE from the left!

Shhh! If they had to answer those questions, everyone would know they can't.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Miccey

More like, we want proof it's true. The people claiming there is a bomb are the same ones who have lied in the past about such things.

Remember that little boy who cried wolf? They have.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 08:04 AM
link   

With alot of persuation from Clinton's mail as they got leaked all over the population, conveniently timed with the presidential debates.

It was a guy from Romania named guccifer. He hacked her email and so did up to 12 other foriegn nations. Why do you think they needed soo much money for her election? Bribes and not all of them succeeded. The public will never know what actually happened because if they did the left would be died and would never win again also the peoples faith in more then half of the politician's left and right would die. The country would collapse and we wouldn't have a government. The real reason trump won is there is an actual purging of treason at a high politicial level by intelligence communities who have amassed information through nsa, fbi and cia. NSA being the key here they hold the information and have watched very closely who is doing what. It was a political coup in the best interest of the country however that power if unchecked will turn bad real fast. It would seem the weapon they made in secret has turned on them. Some people on here said berry or obama was ex fbi if thats true he played a villain to catch all the other villians. However nobody will ever really know if he did this but i have a feeling he might be the hidden key in this.
edit on 29-12-2016 by digital01anarchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Um...you DO know that Russians are real people too, right?

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: jappee

In short, YES
I second that, and add possibly even a particular alphabet agency.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pandaram

a reply to: seagull

We aren't even sure Obama really said that though. The OP's source is RT, for Pete's sake.

Switch on the RT tv Now. They showing baraks actually saying it. every 10 min.

If you dont have RT tv or any other normal media, then sorry bruv.. we have to leave you behind.

Yep, we should do that and cling to every word because we know the Russians are incapable of creating FAKE news.
You people just lap it up time and time again. Try to learn from past mistakes. Please.
edit on 12/29/2016 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

...and how, pray, are we "muricans" (who ever they are...) to find out if they are, unless we know the "who" part of it?

Go ahead, do enlighten us "muricans".

They're true. Countless reports that there was no data package sent online. So someone copied this off local national computer and leaked it. GOOD JOB IT WAS TOO!

Russia had no part in anything.

Hillary did however.

Also, there is nothing about election being void, so not sure the title makes sense.
edit on 29-12-2016 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 08:44 AM
link   

This is a fabulous idea...I need to create a better version...

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

...and how, pray, are we "muricans" (who ever they are...) to find out if they are, unless we know the "who" part of it?

Go ahead, do enlighten us "muricans".

One would think this would be a no brainer. But then I forget that world runs on the blessings of the brainless, so expecting a little critical thought might be asking too much.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Also, Joseph McCarthy has scarred the US so bad that Russia knows people will be hesisant to accuse her because of the fear of being branded a McCarthyist.

I don't know about that, I think even the mention of possible hearings in Congress, even if in jest, asking "Are now or have you ever been a liberal/progressive" might make for some hilarious rants from MSM, Hollyweird, Academia and both left coasts.

Maybe someone will trigger them with 144 characters.

Don't think the same thing would work on the right, I think a lot would just say bring it. I think the trigger thing is mostly a liberal/progressive phenomena.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: jappee

a reply to: seagull

We aren't even sure Obama really said that though. The OP's source is RT, for Pete's sake.

But we are "sure" the Russians did it? nonsense

The American intelligence community agrees Russia did it. You either trust them, or you don't. Most of Congress appears to believe them, even the Republicans.

And what kind of proof would convince you? Do you want the complete IP stack? You want access to the logfiles? You'd never be able to make sense of them without access to intelligence that would compromise national security.

I mean, look, I get it. This is a conspiracy site, so it's obvious people here don't trust the FBI or CIA. But I sense deliberate partisan blindness here, in addition to the normal conspiracy mentality.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Miccey
You guys are like a cartoon were the characters
are running around shouting, "who said that, WHO
said that" when some one shouting "theres a bomb
in your house" .....

And you are like a cartoon con-artist trying to tell people to look the other way while picking their pockets. Seriously, despots love people like you.

I've already seen the emails and their content. That part was settled. But when someone hands me dirt on someone, even if the dirt turns out to be 100% true, I still want to know who the hell is handing me this dirt, what their angle and motivation is in the whole matter. You're damned right I'll look that gift horse in the mouth. The enemy of my enemy is NOT automatically my friend, and could end up being worse than my current enemy. Did we not learn this lesson in Afghanistan in the 80's?

So yes, you are damned right I wanna see who leaked those emails. Who hacked the DNC. And why. That the emails show skullduggery and contempt on behalf of Hillary Clinton and the DNC is undeniable, though honestly, just the way Clinton and many Democrats spoke and voted was evidence they hold everyone in contempt. Nothing in the emails really shocked me in regards to Hillary Clinton, mainly because I have a very long memory and remember her years as first lady and senator very well. Still, it was nice to have a solid paper trail, just in case anyone wanted to debate the point. Not that anyone did, or anyone with a brain. I've said it before, and I'll say it again: I've never met anyone who genuinely liked, supported, or even wanted Hillary Clinton as president, but still voted for her as a lesser of two evils. Clinton never had the cult-like following Trump did.

But don't think that somehow I'm going to give this mysterious benefactor a free pass, because I know better. Just because someone hates Killary does not make them our friend, nor does it mean they have the best interests of this country at heart. Especially when it's not just the consensus of multiple U.S. intelligence agencies, but also based on reports from foreign allied intelligence and private security firms. I've been following this thing through several different channels and angles. This has Russia's stink all over it.

However, I sincerely doubt any solid link to Russia will be found or if so, publicly announced. Putin was the freaking head of the KGB, for eff sake, and if their is one game the KGB out did us on repeatedly, it was in the area of human intelligence and covering their tracks.

Putin is no fool, unlike the outgoing and incoming presidents of this country.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Obama is set to announce new sanctions on Russia today (Dec 29th).

He will then declare a national emergency and void the elections and the inauguration.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   
The only people messing around with anything is the Obama administration.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Being discussed here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join