It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North American election is void now.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 06:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: swanne
a reply to: seagull

We aren't even sure Obama really said that though. The OP's source is RT, for Pete's sake.

Switch on the RT tv Now. They showing baraks actually saying it. every 10 min.

If you dont have RT tv or any other normal media, then sorry bruv.. we have to leave you behind.
edit on 29-12-2016 by Pandaram because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Pandaram

Whatever, this is hardly the point currently being discussed. Of course the US will react if it's true.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: swanne

That would be a compelling reason!! A nuclear war would screw up everybody's day. True, that!

But where's the guarantee that they would get the results that they want? Very dangerous play...what if she who shall not be named wins, and this info leaks out, which, if we're to believe it, it did? You've got a very, very angry President on your hands. Never a good thing.

At this present time, I wouldn't believe the CIA, or FBI, if they came out and told me the sky is blue. I'd immediately check. This is not a good thing. We should, at the least, expect them to be telling us the truth of the matter--but how often do we anymore? Never recently, and by recently I mean in the last 25 years or so...always they seem to have an agenda, or their masters do...an agenda that doesn't necessarily jibe with what the citizens of this country want. How often have they been caught in lies? Or actions that are at best criminal, at worst treasonous? Several times, when once is too often.

Now we're expected to believe them? This time there really is a wolf!!! Really!!!

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 06:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: markosity1973

A lot of people give a crap, and have for many years.

Some of us even attempt to do something about it. With not a lot of success, I'll grant you, but we try.

Soz, I more meant the establishment when I brushed that broad stroke.

It is the establishment who caused this 'upset' win for Mr Trump and now that same establishment is acting very irrationally, almost dangerously as it realises it is losing it's grip on power.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 06:13 AM
link   

North America or just the United States?

Can you add a link, thanks.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 06:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: markosity1973

originally posted by: seagull

A lot of people give a crap, and have for many years.

Some of us even attempt to do something about it. With not a lot of success, I'll grant you, but we try.

Soz, I more meant the establishment when I brushed that broad stroke.

It is the establishment who caused this 'upset' win for Mr Trump and now that same establishment is acting very irrationally, almost dangerously as it realises it is losing it's grip on power.

Swan Song? anyone?

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 06:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xeven
Like it or not, come Jan 20, Russian sanctions will be dumped entirely, Israel will get complete US support to remove criminals from the lands there and there isn't a dam thing Iran can do about it other than get turned into ashes like the rest.

Not my choices but it is what is about to happen.

Nah.. its all just talk. But more liklly Rise of Racism and and possible civil war2 in America. Thats about it.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 06:16 AM
link   

You see, that's the scary part. What's the reaction going to be?

Will Mr. Obama try to prove that after 8 years of incompetence in matters pertaining to foreign policy he's suddenly going to do all the right things? Or is he going to over-react?

I would much rather he step back and shut the Hell up, and do what he's done for the past eight years...nothing. For once, that would actually be the best move.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 06:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

North America or just the United States?

Can you add a link, thanks.

Sorry, keep on thinking united states is in top of canada. That part of the world map is pretty confusing.

And yeah.. no link. Its a breaking news. Its on most sat tv. Every 10 min.
edit on 29-12-2016 by Pandaram because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 06:20 AM
link   

The FBI was investigating Hillary right in the middle of the election, even though Obama himself was protesting about it. This means that the FBI's purpose wasn't to support the Left. I understand your feelings about the FBI, but maybe they are telling the truth.

Additionally. If Russia's tactic had failed, nothing much would be different than today's current mess, now would it...

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 06:23 AM
link   

We aren't even sure Obama really said that though. The OP's source is RT, for Pete's sake.

Yep, and not even a link to it. Not only is RT a ridiculous source of anything believable, but the fact that Trump is only 3 weeks away from the white house, so even if Obama did try and throw some sanctions up, Trump would simply end them because it would interfere with the circle jerk he, Putin, and their mobs are in, so it's all moot.

So why is RT chugging this BS anyway? Their boy is in, and supposedly, is gonna undo everything everything Obama's done.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 06:24 AM
link   
WoW....Seriously?!?!?

Here you are bickering and pointing fingers over WHO or what messed
with your "presious" election...
You guys (yanks, muricans) really ARE stupid...Really!!

ARE THE LEAKS TRUE?!?!?!?

THAT is what you need to find out...
Not who exposed it......

And IF, they are true....Man oh man are you being screwed
sideways, up and down, back and froward by the very hands
of the leaders you are placing your lifes in........

Damn your are stupid....

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 06:27 AM
link   

That operative word "maybe"...

Frankly, that scares the crap out of me. "Maybe" they're telling the truth, "maybe" they aren't.

We're one over reaction away from ignition of, at the least, another Cold War, and all that that entails, or perhaps something a great deal worse.

On "maybe"?

Trot out what you got...assuming it's not all contrived to begin with...and let the American people decide if we really want to risk a war. Yeah, I know, why would I believe any information that they give to us lowly "don't need to knows"...? I wouldn't. Nor would a lot of people. ...and some of those people would call up their congress critter and say "WTF is going on here, you'd better help put a stop to this...", or words to that effect. I know I would.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 06:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Miccey
WoW....Seriously?!?!?

Here you are bickering and pointing fingers over WHO or what messed
with your "presious" election...
You guys (yanks, muricans) really ARE stupid...Really!!

ARE THE LEAKS TRUE?!?!?!?

THAT is what you need to find out...
Not who exposed it......

And IF, they are true....Man oh man are you being screwed
sideways, up and down, back and froward by the very hands
of the leaders you are placing your lifes in........

Damn your are stupid....

Thanks for your opinion on our intelligence. We are trying to get to the truth, there seems to be invisible barriers blocking us to do so. We are working on that at the moment.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Miccey

...and how, pray, are we "muricans" (who ever they are...) to find out if they are, unless we know the "who" part of it?

Go ahead, do enlighten us "muricans".

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 06:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

Yep, and not even a link to it. Not only is RT a ridiculous source of anything believable, but the fact that Trump is only 3 weeks away from the white house, so even if Obama did try and throw some sanctions up, Trump would simply end them because it would interfere with the circle jerk he, Putin, and their mobs are in, so it's all moot.

So why is RT chugging this BS anyway? Their boy is in, and supposedly, is gonna undo everything everything Obama's done.

Oh God, not the tired old RT is BS line again.

There are MULTIPLE sources that have reported on Obama's actions on sanctioning Russia for meddling in the elections

www.theguardian.com...

www.washingtonpost.com... 2fdc-c58f-11e6-85b5-76616a33048d_story.html?utm_term=.cff7745932aa

edition.cnn.com...

Always check the facts before you attack the source..........

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 06:31 AM
link   
I would be more concerned about this if Congress was involved. Which they are not.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 06:31 AM
link   

a reply to: jappee

Yes, but Russia had an active hand at attacking the Left and leaking its guts all over the media

Care to share some evidence of this? There's more proof of extraterrestrial life....

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

To keep the pot stirred.

There is, IMHO, an undercurrent of very real animosity between RT's master, and the current administration. There is no way they're not going to keep poking at him...

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 06:33 AM
link   

So if there is a punishment then there is a mistake?

Michell Obama 2017?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join