It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

King Donald's Anti-Labor Secretary Begrudges "Overprotected" Workers' Breaks

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Annie we've both been here about the same amount of time (I had an account before this one) and there have been a lot of quality people that have left here because of the non sense. Post after post of anti Trump dialogue has gotten really old. They have nothing to contribute but negativity poop. I guess I'm just fed up seeing it plastered everywhere by the same people over and over and over.

I've always enjoyed your post Annee as they're usually very positive and a breath of fresh air, so please don't take it personal. I only have myself to blame for reading them, maybe I should just stop coming here.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: mtnshredder

This isn't about Trump though. It's about the new Labor Sec.

Just because he was picked by Trump doesn't mean it has to be about Trump.

Using Trump defense as the reason not to discuss this topic isn't going to do any good for anyone. Why shy away from important issues simply because Trumps name is attached somewhere??

Ummm.....apparently you didn't read the thread title.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   

I read the title. However, besides the title which is just a title and means nothing, there are also over 7 pages of information that is important and is being discussed.

Do you refuse to read the content contained in a book because you don't like the title too???

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Using Trump defense as the reason not to discuss this topic isn't going to do any good for anyone. Why shy away from important issues simply because Trumps name is attached somewhere??

This thread is another in a long line of anti-trump drivel. It's the same nonsense from the same people over and over again, which is why the responses are becoming more and more along the lines of: "shut the hell up you whiny libtard cretin".
edit on 30/12/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Then why doesn't it just say "Anti-Labor Secretary Begrudges "Overprotected" Workers' Breaks" Would that not have been sufficient enough?
edit on 30-12-2016 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

But the thread is discussing the New Labor Sec. and his policies as well as modern technological advancement hurting job growth, employee power, labor, economics, etc.

The only mentions of Trump have mainly come from his Defenders injecting him in the conversation. Other than that he's barely even mentioned in the thread.

It's like throwing out your entire Thanksgiving dinner because the mash potatoes came out too salty. It makes no sense and is just an excuse to not talk about anything at all.

I suppose we should all just talk about how wonderful Trump is all the time instead???? Get real.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   

You're right, a different title would have worked fine. I don't know why it was said that way. Probably to get a reaction and get people to join the thread. I mean that is what titles are for after all. To grab your attention.

But they don't actually matter as far as the content within the thread. They're just the flashy thing that gets your attention.

But you can just ignore the title anyway as it provides no insight into anything anyway.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   

But the thread is discussing the New Labor Sec. and his policies as well as modern technological advancement hurting job growth, employee power, labor, economics, etc.

The only mentions of Trump have mainly come from his Defenders injecting him in the conversation. Other than that he's barely even mentioned in the thread.

It's like throwing out your entire Thanksgiving dinner because the mash potatoes came out too salty. It makes no sense and is just an excuse to not talk about anything at all.

I suppose we should all just talk about how wonderful Trump is all the time instead???? Get real.

No, it would be nice to have an open and balanced debate. I'd be up for that. But as we have morons posting crappy threads laced with political baiting over and over again, that's what is going to be given back. Enough of the BS.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   

This is a good thread. It's had a lot of intelligent information provided and is dealing with a very important subject. This whole election was mainly about jobs and the future of business and trade, etc. This thread is talking about just those things and the new head of Labor and that he's actually very anti-labor himself.

I mean the is a great thread and will be impacting all our lives here very soon.

Other than the title I don't see anything wrong with what's contained inside.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

I think I can agree with the mandatory bit.
The mandatory is on the employer side of the equation.
If it was not mandatory, then that gives all the power to the employer where if Joe would like the choice to take regular breaks, he may not be looked upon so fondly at the next review and Charles that skipped out on all the breaks will be bumped up in pay while Joe will be let go.

This is the world we are heading into where all the power is in the hands of the elite and none for anyone else.

They want our country to be like China and India where employees have no power nor choices, and unlike the past, in the early 1800's. you cannot go off and build a cabin in the deep woods to get away from it all because they will destroy your cabin and throw you in jail.

There are no choices left but to serve the elite.
If you cannot make it on what they pay you then they will tell you to live within your means
That means like shacking up with 10 others to a room like they do in India and China

This is what they want in this country

The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto-determination practiced in past centuries.
David Rockefeller

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: JIMC5499
I miss doing piece work. I used to have a job where I had to build six units in an eight hour shift. I got it down to where I could build six units in five hours. As long as they passed Quality Control I was good. I got it down to where I worked efficiently with no wasted effort. I had one of the top quality ratings in the company. As soon as QC passed my units I was out the door.

Mandatory unpaid breaks rob me of MY time. The only reason that California has them is because of their being in the back pocket of the unions. The mandatory breaks mean that extra people need to be hired to cover the breaks, hence more dues paying members.

every pro-labor law passed has a reason behind it, and usually a story of where the employer took advantage of the employee. if the "workers" of this country are SO WELL treated, why have their income been flat for decades?...while at the same time the wealthy at the top have vastly increase their personal incomes.

See my thread here

www.abovetopsecret.com...
How Corporate Lobbyists Conquered American Democracy

Who do people think attended Bilderberg and CFR Meetings behind are backs all these years?
It was the heads of corporations and banks and their puppet politicians.
Under the Constitution all citizens have the right to know what is being done when it effects them and labor has the right to also be part of the negotiating process

The Satanist do not want that, they want all the power for themselves

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   

This is a good thread. It's had a lot of intelligent information provided and is dealing with a very important subject. This whole election was mainly about jobs and the future of business and trade, etc. This thread is talking about just those things and the new head of Labor and that he's actually very anti-labor himself.

I mean the is a great thread and will be impacting all our lives here very soon.

Other than the title I don't see anything wrong with what's contained inside.

There is not a single post in the entire thread discussing the new Labour Secretary after the OPs initial focus on some comments in 2009. Not a single one. It's a partisan load of BS interspersed with some posts about workers rights. Do you actually want to discuss the new Labour Secretary in any detail, weighing up his positive and negative positions and background? I doubt it. It certainly was not the OPs intent.
I am half tempted to actually post something of worth on this thread, but given the ridiculous nature of the original post, I am more inclined to just call the whole thing what it is - boring partisan BS. The only worth it has is further record of just how retarded the OP has become with regard to Trump.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder
a reply to: Annee

Annie we've both been here about the same amount of time (I had an account before this one) and there have been a lot of quality people that have left here because of the non sense. Post after post of anti Trump dialogue has gotten really old.

Did you tell that to the Hillary post after post posters?

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Agreed.
Personal responsibility and willingness to adapt is the key in my mind.
I've laughed lots of times at absolute rock bottom in life chuckling to myself like a crazy person that I've got stuff to fix...again lol

....always a choice

How about the responsibility for Corporation and Banks and their lobbyists taking over our government?
In 1970, there were less than 200 Corporate and Banking lobby offices in DC, in 2017. there are over 2500 lobby offices in DC

There are no less than 30 Goldman Sachs Bankers residing in DC, we know who they are working for and it is not for the average American, especially when they shorted their own clients in 2008

When are we going to get a government for the people, by the people and to the people instead of for the corporations and banks as we have had in the last 30 years

Obama was a Goldman Sachs Puppet as well as Hillary and now Trump is repeating the same nonsense

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

There is not a single post in the entire thread discussing the new Labour Secretary after the OPs initial focus on some comments in 2009. Not a single one.

That's just BS. A flat out lie. To say that you must not have even read anything in the entire thread.

I don't even know why you would say that being that it's all right here to see and what you just said is completely false.

I've participated in this thread myself and I know for a fact there are multiple posts about all those things you claim aren't mentioned even once. Just go and read them for yourself.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   

There is not a single post in the entire thread discussing the new Labour Secretary after the OPs initial focus on some comments in 2009. Not a single one.

That's just BS. A flat out lie. To say that you must not have even read anything in the entire thread.

I don't even know why you would say that being that it's all right here to see and what you just said is completely false.

I've participated in this thread myself and I know for a fact there are multiple posts about all those things you claim aren't mentioned even once. Just go and read them for yourself.

Anyone can read the thread. There is no discussion of Puzder's career or any delve into the guy to gain an understanding of what he might bring to the table. You and the rest of the fools who keep whipping up propaganda are not interested in any meaningful discussion. If you were I would be able to find some balance. So cut the BS.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   

So you're actually going to deny what is clearly been posted in this thread for anyone to see. You're going to actually make that epic of a false claim???

Well, go right ahead then. Let this thread and your false accusation which is so easily proven wrong be your undoing then. I'm not going to argue with you about it. You're so intent on ruining your credibility then go right ahead. Good for you.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   

So you're actually going to deny what is clearly been posted in this thread for anyone to see. You're going to actually make that epic of a false claim???

Well, go right ahead then. Let this thread and your false accusation which is so easily proven wrong be your undoing then. I'm not going to argue with you about it. You're so intent on ruining your credibility then go right ahead. Good for you.

Link me the discussion on the labour secretary.

Remember you said this "This isn't about Trump though. It's about the new Labor Sec." as you arrogantly chastised a poster about mentioning Trump. So show me the stuff about the labour secretary that I missed.

edit on 30/12/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Not just the new labor sec. but his policies, automation, employee bargaining, etc.

There are plenty of valid discussions about these things in this thread.

Just because you want to be a sniveling snowflake about it all because a few people mention Trump doesn't change all the other information in it.

If you don't like it fine. Don't participate. But nobody cares about you crying about it in the thread. Go do something else then. Let the rest of everyone discuss it then.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Link me the discussion on the labour secretary.

Remember you said this "This isn't about Trump though. It's about the new Labor Sec." as you arrogantly chastised a poster about mentioning Trump. So show me the stuff about the labour secretary that I missed.

I talked to some people about Trumps Pick for Labor Secretary and linked them Puzders own words about his take on illegal immigration that was said like 3 years ago. Puzder is pro illegal immigration because they have no rights as required under capitalism.

I also talked to them about Trumps King Crony Capitalist Goldman Sachs Picks that Obama also picked from for his admin and Hillary fawned over.

You know what their response was?

Keep your enemies closer.

I asked them why not hire Soros as your right hand man and bring on Hillary and Obama to keep them close?

You see, I know it is all BS because they are all the same

People are fed up with the elite running this country for themselves
I don't need a freaking think tank to see that

Enter Trump as the solution, a billionaire at that, that was the biggest self admitted crony capitalist at all.
A crony capitalist that played the game to win
A person running for president that also played to win by saying what ever his followers wanted to hear.

The average American lost when Trump won and would have lost when Hillary won
They are all scumbags

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join