It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Future World

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 12:07 AM
link   
This is a great movie,

a cult classic from 1976

edit on 29-12-2016 by JesusXst because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 01:18 AM
link   
yes I saw this recently and considering when this was done, it is suprising the ideas it holds. The will to play god has always been around and some people are willing to put a lot of effort it to getting the results they want.Fits in with the boys from brazil, but with a more widespread focus. One cant help to wonder if we have a few clones amongst us, there are few that tick the boxes for me.Films could be a good way of us getting used to clones and thinking they are the same when they are not.

reply to: JesusXst

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 01:48 AM
link   
a reply to: ancientthunder

I appreciate that thunder, thank you. It's interesting that you recently saw this too.

It makes me think they're irradiating us with thought waves, even here, to have the same thoughts. It's happened several times. It's not magic, it's coerced. I feel there is someone doing this purposely.
edit on 29-12-2016 by JesusXst because: Crap...

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 03:35 AM
link   
I bet there is no relation to it being the sequel to westworld and many saw it because of the new series, nope it's thought waves controlling us...

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 06:23 AM
link   
They should make a spin off from the new west world series to a Future world series

new topics

top topics

join