It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need help deciphering EVP's...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Been out of the loop, I used to have hundreds of hours of recordings.

Anywho...

I decided to start recording again.

I went to a very rural small Kentucky cemetery that basically is just a few families around 4pm local time.

Note it was windy!!

EVP# 1.

soundcloud.com...

In this clip, you will hear me ask someone to show themselves.......right after I say please do.... you should hear 2 words whispered.

EVP# 2

soundcloud.com...

You will hear a dog bark off in the distance, followed shortly by a voice. Sounds like someone singing something. Pretty sure I know what this one says.

EVP# 3

soundcloud.com...

This is the most interesting one... I asked for a rank of someone who died in the Civil War.....no idea what it is saying. This one remains unsolved so far, but it appears to be a complete sentence of some sort. This may have been some people yelling way off in the distance, but I hear nothing while recording.

I am using an omnidirectional mike...so it picks up everything..... cars planes dogs cows....you name it. There were no house for at least 1/2 mile.

Can wait to get back out there and record some more.

I am terribly rusty at this so if anyone can clean them up... please do so

edit on R392016-12-28T20:39:47-06:00k3912Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R402016-12-28T20:40:44-06:00k4012Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R432016-12-28T20:43:42-06:00k4312Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I friggin love finding EVP activity!

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

Try contacting ATS member ArchAngel. He is proficient with Sound cloud & EVPs.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 28-12-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

Clip 1 I think it's saying He's Dead or who's that (then) Help Me. its super quick

Clip 2 is to hard to hear I have captured similar ones like 2 in my house but i have thrown those out.

Clip 3 I think it's saying Bird then General. If i wanted to push it i think it could be trying to saying Brigadier General
edit on 30-12-2016 by Stevemagegod because: (then)

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Brand new EVP....

Three replies to a statement I made....

For this particular experiment, I did two sessions...... one with a plain microphone and the other with a spirit box -7 which I have had laying around for a few years. This was a small remote cemetery up on a hill top. I do all my recordings in the day time now and choose remote country cemeteries....other than the obvious problem of background noise, it doesn't seem to matter what time of day it is to capture EVP's.

Never had much luck with the SB7 until yesterday.

Set it to sweep the FM band at 200ms per sweep. The odds of a voice coming through with multiple syllables that range over multiple sweeps is almost unfathomable.

The comment I made was this:

"What a beautiful, gorgeous afternoon."

There are at least three direct comments to this remark.

1. Immediately following the referenced comment, at the 2 second mark is a quick reply. Not 100% sure what it says.

2. At 4.5 seconds there is a very clear female voice. No doubt in my mind at all what it says.

3. At 13 seconds, near the very end is a man's voice. It is clear, distinct and I have no doubt what so ever what it says.

These two EVP's, 2 & 3 are clear and plain. #3 may be one of the most clearest direct responses to date that I have ever captured.

soundcloud.com...
edit on R142016-12-31T13:14:14-06:00k1412Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R172016-12-31T13:17:58-06:00k1712Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa
Brand new EVP....

Three replies to a statement I made....

For this particular experiment, I did two sessions...... one with a plain microphone and the other with a spirit box -7 which I have had laying around for a few years. This was a small remote cemetery up on a hill top. I do all my recordings in the day time now and choose remote country cemeteries....other than the obvious problem of background noise, it doesn't seem to matter what time of day it is to capture EVP's.

Never had much luck with the SB7 until yesterday.

Set it to sweep the FM band at 200ms per sweep. The odds of a voice coming through with multiple syllables that range over multiple sweeps is almost unfathomable.

The comment I made was this:

"What a beautiful, gorgeous afternoon."

There are at least three direct comments to this remark.

1. Immediately following the referenced comment, at the 2 second mark is a quick reply. Not 100% sure what it says.

2. At 4.5 seconds there is a very clear female voice. No doubt in my mind at all what it says.

3. At 13 seconds, near the very end is a man's voice. It is clear, distinct and I have no doubt what so ever what it says.

These two EVP's, 2 & 3 are clear and plain. #3 may be one of the most clearest direct responses to date that I have ever captured.

soundcloud.com...

#2 "MURDER"

top topics

join