It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rockette Says Inauguration Performance Is ‘An Issue Of Racism And Sexism’

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   
My great grandma was a Rockette. That was until she became the first he, proclaimed my the blade of a surgeon

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Enough of this BS!

I blame Obama, Hillary and the media for this ridiculous nonsense.

I'd love to be able to attend the inauguration, let alone be part of it.

We looked at airfare back in November after the election and the airlines had already boosted prices so high you'd have to have a lot of disposable income to be able to afford just the airfare.

And these whiny brats don't want to dance. Boo freaking hoo.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: lovebeck
Enough of this BS!

I blame Obama, Hillary and the media for this ridiculous nonsense.

Of course you do, as no blame whatsoever must fall on your God Emperor, Trump!

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Ah, I see... an unnamed source in a biased left wing rag.
Fake news.

Let me give this a try - I work for the DNC but want to keep my real name secret for fear of reprisals. I can confirm that Podesta spirit cooks every night and loves ping pong pizza.

edit on 29/12/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I once talked to a right winger and I caught their disease. It's ok though, an alt-left extremist bumped into me on the street and I caught what they have.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Funny thing is these women would probably be happy performing for "put it in their mouth" defender Clinton.

You know that woman married to a guy who is known to not be able to keep it in his pants. Oh teh irony.

What's worse a guy who is being a guy of the generation he is from and is just saying things?

Or a Woman who is married to and supports an adulterer and god knows what else if rumours are to be believed, but yeah does instead of saying.

But end of the day they all win. While we're all fighting amongst ourselves over such stupid things, we're not really looking at them. (Politicians)

Honestly I find the fact so many supposed truthers or whatever they want to call themselves on ATS cannot see what is right in front of them, humorous, or would if it weren't so damn sad.

Keep on flying your team colours like it matters! It's exactly what they want.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Now if the Rockettes refused to perform at Obama's inauguration, they would have been accused of racism because it was a black president. But since it's an older white, Christian male, it's ok. Funny how performers like Beyonce have performed for the likes of Khadaffi, but refuse to appear for Trump. The left entertainers will bend over backwards for people that have actually done heinous things, like cop killer Abu Jamal. The left are the biggest bunch of hypocrits. That's one reason they went down in flames for POTUS, House, and Senate this year.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: redhorse

I don't care who is getting sworn in; any of these women should be able to opt out of a performance at a political function without fear of losing their jobs. Period.

I think the lady is perhaps overstating and overestimating the social impact of this but she obviously feels strongly about it so give those who want a pass a pass. I'm sure plenty will be glad for an opportunity to take their place.

Where the hell is your brain? Anyone employed by another who refuses to perform their paid duties for the employer's customer should be IMMEDIATELY FIRED and unable to collect unemployment, etc. They DECIDED to not perform the duties for which they were hired and employed.

Go tell your boss you don't want to perform work for black people...or white people...or the left...or the right...and lets see what happens. You do have a choice though....QUIT!

What an ignorant statement.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus
I wonder if this is the first time that their personal beliefs have interfered with their jobs? if it`s not the first time then maybe they should find a different line of work,if it is the first time, why now? I mean it`s just another gig business is business.
I`m sure there plenty of perverts worse than trump in the audience of every one of their shows but they have no problems performing anyway.
They know what their job is, to dance around and be eye candy, if your personal principles interfere with doing that then find another job.
Yeah...I'd love to see that employment contract. "You will perform a task in exchange for a regular paycheck. Unless you don't want to...then you won't. But that is fine, we won't make you nor dock your pay."

Uh huh!

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
Why is it the right wings go to with gay wedding cakes whenever someone refuses service.

Unless the discrimination laws apply it's not analogous...

And so far as I know performing for an orange buffoon isn't, nor is he given protected status.
No matter how much the snowflake wishes he was.

More on topic, who really cares.

The right wing will cry, the left wing will cheer, and those of us between the two sets of lunatics couldn't give a toss.
Bank it.

Ohhhh...so you are admitting that without "protected status" bestowed upon certain, special people, racism, hate and hate crimes can't exist? So you are admitting that equal and fair is actually unequal and unfair? So you are in agreement with me that the liberals decide who gets SPECIAL TREATMENT and who does not.

Thank you for clearing that up. HEY TRUMP! Can you please fix this for the REST OF AMERICA? We would like equality and fairness among everyone...not just SPECIAL individuals.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   

My exgirlfriends best friend was a Rockette who toured quite a bit and she called many of her co-workers nybs or New York bitches.

I asked her about the election and she says they are all butthurt and under the impression Clinton was thier hero.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: circuitsports

Silly, this is a chance of a life time. But the dancers are not thinking straight, and need to turn off the corp and wealthy controlled news media-and regular media.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Everyone knows there has always been a problem with many women being treated as sex objects. Women have gotten worse treatment when it comes to sexual assault. Obviously a man can assault a woman or a child much easier than another man. Not to say that men are never victims of assault but it is very rare. I just have something to say about some men being treated as sex objects. If we are all equal, why is it wrong for a woman to be a sex object but a one in a million you won the lottery opportunity to be a male sex object? When a man is a sex object it is a REWARD a PRIZE. When a woman is a sex object its some sort of horrible treatment? Most women have or have used a dildo/vibrator. Are not all men thus OBJECTS in the minds of the women using these devices. YES and we are at least led to believe that almost ALL females use them. Therefor the females complaining that they are sex objects are using men as sex objects at the same time and it is a total double standard. Now granted men are not being raped, but I thought rape had nothing to do with sex? I thought rape was just insecure men who need to feel powerful and dominate victims? Apparently if a man is looked at as a sex object its a reward because he can now have sex with whoever he wants to, if a woman is a sex object it is some kind of punishment because she can now........... have sex with whoever she wants to. What?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join