It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rockette Says Inauguration Performance Is ‘An Issue Of Racism And Sexism’

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

How do they perform for all the other big crowds?

I would imagine it would be get off the bus, prep, go dance, get on the bus and go back to the hotel room/airport. They are not going back stage with Trump.

This is a 2 standard system. One for conservatives and one for liberals.

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Performers have the right to turn down gigs just like people have the right to hire the performers they want. Free enterprise, capitalism.....

It's called freedom of choice. You got a problem with that.

edit on 28-12-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

That's not true. Dancers who are under contract for a company, or troop cannot decide they wont dance for a booked gig, without valid reason.
At least so it is with the Tap, Ballet, Modern, Contemporary, etc. dance troops I've worked for.
It is no different than if you're cast in a show you cannot decide which performances you will or wont do.

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Huh, so let liberals want to refuse to serve based on their conscience and it's OK, but let a conservative or a Christian try the same thing and the law cracks down on them with an iron whip.

The left would have no standards if it didn't have double standards.

Do you think Ted Nugent would accept an offer to play at a gay wedding? Nope. Would anybody be surprised nor really care? Nope.

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   
These are workers refusing to do their job. Fire them. There is no law forcing them to not discriminate on who they dance for. There is also no law giving them special status for breach of contract.

Complains about sexism...gets paid to objectify their body, derp. I see why they are not engineers.

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
If the Rockett's don't want to do their classic dance for the President, perhaps they would be more comfortable dancing on the pole at the Pink Pony in Atlanta.

Nah... they are probably more like Clermont Lounge chicks.

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

What is there reason?

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

What us there problem with Trump, because he said grab them by their kitty?

Like Trump said it was locker room talk, and that is what it was.

Racism-example please

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   
They probably blame Trump for their fears, but the clear culprit is the DNC and the media, who have persistently deluded their followers into believing in monsters. They do not want to go because they claim some moral virtue, or because they are scared, but because of group think and virtue-signalling; their protests are public relations stunts and no more.

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   
and this is why people don`t see dancing as a serious profession, if you want to be paid as a professional and treated as a professional well then ACT like a professional and do your job.
These "professional" dancers aren`t acting at all professional they are acting like a bunch of butt hurt whiney little girls.
edit on 28-12-2016 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

True, this will be one of the safest places to be in the world. Once in a lifetime gig, wasted.

And the DNC isn't the problem. They are supposed to be politicians. The problem is the media that drones on and on with obvious marching orders.

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
I would imagine it would be get off the bus, prep, go dance, get on the bus and go back to the hotel room/airport. They are not going back stage with Trump.

But Trump will want to go backstage whilst they are changing for a perv and a grope....

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
but the clear culprit is the DNC and the media,

Of course it cannot be God Emperor Trump's fault, as women just want to be perved on and groped by Trump....

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I don't see the point of a big, high dollar party at Inauguration. After the person serves a year or two and displays some good leadership, let them have "a party". A big wing ding on day one of the job, no, earn it.

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I have no clue who they are, i thought you were talking about rockette from the 1980's lol.

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

If he is an American male I would imagine he would want to go back stage.

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Trump isn't going to be any where near these dancers, and why do you think he is a groping Clinton?

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Huffington Post? bwhahaah have you not seen their employees. It's like an army of SJW feminist.

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: amfirst1

Can't argue with that. They were a the super duper HRC cheerleaders.

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

Of course it cannot be God Emperor Trump's fault, as women just want to be perved on and groped by Trump....

Yeah, lady dancers have one strict rule, "You can look, but you can't touch."

Trump is a self-proclaimed violator.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join