It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious Message Warning Residents: “something terrible is going to happen”

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: FTURE
a reply to: IAMTAT

Take it serious, something is going to happen.

I have been
picking up on Chicago a lot.

I seem to be tuned in.

I miss posts like these from the old days.

I do hope no one gets hurt from this

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

If you are vigilant and watchful the clues will appear as you travel the roadways.

Viral marketing ?

At least there's not long to wait.

My thoughts as well. Seems like an irresponsible ARG.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

If you are vigilant and watchful the clues will appear as you travel the roadways.

Viral marketing ?

At least there's not long to wait.

My thoughts as well. Seems like an irresponsible ARG.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: dogstar23

88, 30, 34, 25, 31, 56, 59, 110 are the Aurora highways - or, highways that run through/around Aurora.

It sounds like the anti-abortion angle is probably pretty solid, though I wonder if any billboards have been noticed tied to this (or if they've been cancelled) - my guess is law enforcement has been focused on this, PP, and CCTV at the malls.

I'll also venture a guess that its tied to (someone at) the two Mega-churches mega-churches mentioned, as the movie theatre parking lot is not no to far from Willow Creek and the mall not far from the other church.

Here is a map showing the roadways for anyone who wants to see. I don't know if that will help anyone with their theory of the actual roadways being important.

Lat & Long

The discussion of the cards being left at a movie theater has me going back to the WATCH that is in effect for the geomagnetic storm stuff. What do we do at the movie theater, we WATCH. When you look on the chart i linked in prior post G1 = WATCH. It does tie in nicely. That is how it ties into the forecast in my mind. I'm not worried if it ends up being tied to this because they say its minor. Minor means not serious.

I think it is a scarier situation to be tied to anti-abortion stuff. Someone posted a little clip from an article about the anti-abortion stuff and what strikes me as weird... the site was temporarily taken down and new information put up about the anti-abortion stuff. Anyone could of gotten in and added that after the fact ? So how is it solid ?

a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

Most likely it simply means that the "clock is ticking" (or the hourglass sands are falling) toward Dec 31.

Good Idea on the hourglass.

Here is another meaning to the hourglass. It represents the passing of time, correct ? Wikipedia states: the hourglass concretely represents the present as being between the past and the future, and this has made it an enduring symbol of time itself.
So again back to the Geomagnetic storm and Aurora Forecast... Forecast is a prediction of something that will happen in a passing of time. It fits nicely again. I replied earlier that the hourglass also represents universal and spacetime. The forecast deals with universal time.

By the way the forecast has changed a bit on the UT:
Dec 30 Dec 31 Jan 01
00-03UT 1 4 4
03-06UT 2 3 4
06-09UT 0 3 3
09-12UT 1 3 3
12-15UT 2 3 3
15-18UT 3 4 3
18-21UT 3 5 (G1) 3
21-00UT 4 5 (G1) 4

Rationale: G1 (Minor) geomagnetic storms are likely on day two (31 Dec)
due to the onset of an anticipated positive polarity CH HSS.

Aurora Forecast
Another round of enhanced geomagnetic activity, possibly reaching storm levels will be possible by December 30th when a high speed solar wind stream becomes geoeffective. Sky watchers should be alert for visible aurora when we transition into the new year.

leolady

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Early morning hours of the last day in 2016 are already here in the EU.
Let's see what happens during the day in the US.

OT: this year was prett #ty (despite the Real Madrid's success 😂) So I wouldn't be surprised if we finsihed it off in a Grand Finale on the very last day.

S00N WE FIND OUT!
edit on 30-12-2016 by Necrose because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Necrose
Early morning hours of the last day in 2016 are already here in the EU.
Let's see what happens during the day in the US.

OT: this year was prett #ty (despite the Real Madrid's success 😂) So I wouldn't be surprised if we finsihed it off in a Grand Finale on the very last day.

S00N WE FIND OUT!

Nothing related to this is going to happen..
Nothing ever does and people still fall for it..People still post about it..
People still make statements like "I hope no one gets hurt from it"

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Up until this, I was thinking maybe possible whistleblower? But something about this made me think religious nut. Idk why, maybe it's the wording. Has anyone seen anything strange on the Chicago roadways? I To me that sentence sounds like some one has been "seeing" or interpreting messages from god

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

I know, it's just in our nature to be like that, curious, ask questions and wonder.
You know, the lives of people...well...at least of the vast majority of people are very, boring, so this is a kind of relief for a mind, as it can wonder because it is intrigued, it is stimulated by the idea ...about what the heck might happen?!
And Actually, most of us do want it to happen, whether they admit it or not. I am not saying people would enjoy seeing other people die or so, but at least something is going on for Real, whereas What you can see on the telly is always a mockery, a grotesque, iťs not Real. Not even the News. They are not, strictly speaking, real.

You know, as the saying goes...
"Everyone deep in their hearts is waiting for the end of the world to come."
~Haruki Murakami
edit on 30-12-2016 by Necrose because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   
The biggest kiddie holiday mall riot was in aurora, illinois.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: leolady

We never get cool auroras here in Hellinois. I can't count the times I've stayed up late watching the sky, to see nothing.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: KawRider9
a reply to: leolady

We never get cool auroras here in Hellinois. I can't count the times I've stayed up late watching the sky, to see nothing.

You got a 50 % chance tonight
Aurora Forcast

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   
A gun attack on Reina nightclub in Istanbul has left at least 35 people dead and more than 40 people wounded, according to the city’s governor

Happened in a place named "Reina" nightclub.

Does "Reina" in any language have anything to do with the name "Aurora" in any language ?

Conspiracy !!

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Here is another meaning to the hourglass. It represents the passing of time

Most likely it simply means that the "clock is ticking"

well there's that,

then there's this....

edit on 31-12-2016 by ShadowChatter because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
A gun attack on Reina nightclub in Istanbul has left at least 35 people dead and more than 40 people wounded, according to the city’s governor

Happened in a place named "Reina" nightclub.

Does "Reina" in any language have anything to do with the name "Aurora" in any language ?

Conspiracy !!

I was looking up that myself. I think the name sounds similar
www.mirror.co.uk...

Just goes to show you what that jackass Erdogan has done to his country

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I hope that this is just a coincidence and not at all related to the context of the note.

AURORA - A 6-year-old Aurora boy who police say is considered at-risk is missing. David was last seen around 5:30 p.m. in the 15700 block of East Amherst Place. He was wearing camouflage pants a black shirt, tan coat and black and orange boots. Police say David is 4 feet tall and weighs 48 pounds. He has brown hair and blue/green eyes. He has a history of wandering off, police say. Officers are actively searching for David. If you see him call 911.

Source

I was just in the middle of writing a sentence that this had gone nowhere but thought I should check first.

But then I found the above article which was posted at 6:30 PM. MST December 31, 2016

Surely the note couldn't have related to this?

A reminder of the text in the note:

According to police, the cards and signs read: “Something terrible is going to happen in Aurora 12/31/16. The wise will find the truth and act before it is too late. If you are vigilant and watchful the clues will appear as you travel the roadways. The answer is all around you but will you find it before the evil is done?”

I truly hope that references to the side of the road don't relate to this incident.

edit on 31-12-2016 by studio500 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 06:58 AM
link   
The boy apparently still hasn't been found and a video appeal has now been launched by the news team.

I just hope he's found safe and well and not by the side of a road.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Don't know many 6 year olds that
hold the camera at arms length and take a selfie.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 07:33 AM
link   
i just took it as meaning 2017 begins..

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnderKingsPeak
Don't know many 6 year olds that
hold the camera at arms length and take a selfie.

My 3 year old can.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Just look at where they found the notices. It gives you insight on the author.

However if I was to reach than we could look at that kidnapping. That took place when? I know the victim and one of the aggressors both went to school in Aurora IL.

However he was picked up or assaulted in Schaumburg.

I can't find the wiki page to see the date.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join