It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finding your Dopa

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   
So i did like so many others, wondered about the "art of meditation". I tried it a couple of times to no luck, it didnt do me anything. Mostly i was annoyed, i read up on OBE, Astral, Yoga, well mostly about anything new age i could..
Then i realized, i tried to do something that wasnt for me, it wouldnt offer me anything, instead an hour sitting in nature away from society gave me the peace and serenity i needed..

Instead find out the simple things that rewards, painting, fishing, solving a puzzle.. Those who find serenity in meditation found the keyhole to trick the brain into a surge of dopamine, Increased dopamine tone during meditation-induced change of consciousness. [ Read More...]

We are all drug addicts in one way or the other, in fact, it is whats keeping you alive.. Find the simple things in life that give you happiness and joy, what ever that may be..

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Check under the sofa cushions and in yesterdays pants pockets.

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: ezramullins

Did you feel better?

I have a routine of cleaning and making my bed, walking my dog.. Thats my "meditation"

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: tikbalang

Greetings-

You aren't so annoyed that You've given up or are about to? There are a couple more methods/modes to get You 'there'.

"Reiki Massage" can also get You 'separate'.

I had an 'Epiphany' a few years ago and some amazing things happened and I tried to get 'back there' and got real close to the state of 'annoyance' in My attempt to get back to that Serene, Calm, Loving state.. Just about the time that I was going to surrender and just play the game as everyone sees it, I went to a bookstore to and a book literally fell at My feet. Imagine My shock when the book was EXACTLY the kind of book that I was looking for, and if You go in for metaphors. it falling from ABOVE, it really hit home. The book "Doing Nothing-Coming to The End of the Spiritual Journey"

www.amazon.com...

www.youtube.com...

A "Walking Meditation" is some of the best meditating You can do. I do this daily at the Dog Park and take a rake to rake the trails. (ZenGarden• Impermanence.) When You get squarely into it, You can 'Feel the Akasha" (energy) that comes from Mother Earth.. It is also that 'energy' that the dogs look around for prior to doing their #2s. I told this to a neighbor once and He thought I was full of #2 and then 2 weeks later, some sort of scientific evidence came forth and He was so shocked..hahaha

Enjoy Your Trip(s)..

Stay Hydrated...

top topics

join