It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satellite spots MASSIVE object hidden under the frozen wastes of Antarctica

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   

A huge mysterious anomaly is beneath the frozen wastes of an area called Wilkes Land. Some researches think it is the remains of an asteroid that may have killed the dino's.

The huge and mysterious “anomaly” is thought to be lurking beneath the frozen wastes of an area called Wilkes Land.

It stretches for a distance of 151 miles across and has a maximum depth of about 848 metres.

Some researchers believe it is the remains of a truly massive asteroid which was more than twice the size of the Chicxulub space rock which wiped out the dinosaurs.

If this explanation is true, it could mean this killer asteroid caused the Permian–Triassic extinction event which killed 96 percent of Earth’s sea creatures and up to 70 percent of the vertebrate organisms living on land
www.thesun.co.uk...

But others wilder minds think it could be a massive UFO or a portal to the mysterious Hollow Earth. Kinda neat that we can see under all that ice.

However, the wilder minds of the internet have come up with their own theories, with some conspiracy theorists claiming it could be a massive UFO base or a portal to a mysterious underworld called the Hollow Earth.

edit on 28-12-2016 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Oh dear....Secure Team and the Sun? Those sources are really gonna give you some grief

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

The Sun newspaper in conjunction with Secure Team 10? Oh dear

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   
And reply to: seasonal

Isnt this the second report of something like this at the South Pole?

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I think it is remarkable that no one has blamed it on Trump yet.

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   
The Sun has ran out of dead celeb stories, it's quiet because it's the festive period, so they have to go to the tube and download one of Secure Team 10's videos, for #s and giggles.

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   
No people.

It's the pyramid where Predators came to earth to kill aliens.

FTW

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   
No.

It's a Russian hacking station.

They got it from Germany after WW2.

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Some researchers believe it is the remains of a truly massive asteroid which was more than twice the size of the Chicxulub space rock which wiped out the dinosaurs.

If this explanation is true, it could mean this killer asteroid caused the Permian–Triassic extinction event which killed 96 percent of Earth’s sea creatures and up to 70 percent of the vertebrate organisms living on land

Geology based dating links the Chicxulub event to the Permian–Triassic extinction event.

SecureTeam is their own crater of reality though.

edit:

my oops.

It's related to the Cretaceous–Paleogene extinction event and the dinosaurs.
edit on 12/28/2016 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Abandoned Nazi base or did the Russians take it by force?

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Hahahaaaa😂😂😂😂

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
I think it is remarkable that no one has blamed it on Trump yet.

Boy you will try to drag politics into anything huh?...

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   
The sun? 😂😘😘😘

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   
They hoax binned this without anyone actually disproving what was posted in the op...

Now it's really peaked my interest

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
They hoax binned this without anyone actually disproving what was posted in the op...

I told someone yesterday that I was waiting for something really bizarre to be reported about Antarctica and then immediately get labeled as "fake news". Well...close enough!

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   

You obviously arent new to ATS so how does it surprise you that anything in anyway connected with ST10 gets automatically hoaxed?

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA

You obviously arent new to ATS so how does it surprise you that anything in anyway connected with ST10 gets automatically hoaxed?

See...if I were a diabolical super villain, and I wanted to run a line out there to see how many people would bite, I'd deliberately do it through a site that I knew had an iffy reputation. If the reaction was less than desirable, well...everyone can simmer down, because hey...it was only a hoax. **diabolical chuckle** 🙊🙈🙉

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Weird that DRUDGE REPORT is linking to it.

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

originally posted by: opethPA

See...if I were a diabolical super villain, and I wanted to run a line out there to see how many people would bite, I'd deliberately do it through a site that I knew had an iffy reputation. If the reaction was less than desirable, well...everyone can simmer down, because hey...it was only a hoax. **diabolical chuckle** 🙊🙈🙉

Yeah but you are awesome and that would make sense.. =)

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Well, I am not going to click on any links but it's quite clear to me, it's a big red circle in the snow. Are you all blind? Can't you see it?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join