It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bombshell Meeting Minutes Show Obama Administration Collusion With PA To Ambush Israel

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: xuenchen

Does Palestine recognize the Israeli State?

Does the rest of the Middle East?

Nope that's why those arab states will never give up the land they took from the Palenstinians.

See the British Mandate.

The Middle East will never recognize a 'jewish' state.

The only 'zionist' regimes allowed to exist are muslim.

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: dragonridr

Meaning if they veto it its done abstaining allowed the vote to occur.

Wouldn't want a free and democratic vote on an important issue would we.

Don't think this is just a republican issue its not democrats were upset to. They know the UN is against Israel its nothing new. The arab countries get together to rig the vote.

Incoming Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer of New York said it was "extremely frustrating, disappointing and confounding" that the Obama administration failed to veto the UN's vote.
Schumer called out the UN as a "fervently" anti-Israel body, since the days of "Zionism is racism."

www.businessinsider.com...

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   

No, fortified towns complete with military presence.

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   

To Ambush Israel

Are you guys on crac*k? LMFAO!

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: mekhanics

To Ambush Israel

Are you guys on crac*k? LMFAO!

I had similar thoughts, but I was going to use different words.

The snowflake Republicans (and those on Fox News) are losing their minds over this at the moment.

Israel is doing just fine... and we will continue to baby them and give them billions of dollars...

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Incoming Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer of New York said it was "extremely frustrating, disappointing and confounding" that the Obama administration failed to veto the UN's vote.
Schumer called out the UN as a "fervently" anti-Israel body, since the days of "Zionism is racism."

Chuck Schumer is Jewish is it surprising he holds those views ?
14 countries voted for the resolution , this goes wider than a few Arab countries.

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Does Palestine recognize the Israeli State?

Does the rest of the Middle East?

Nope that's why those arab states will never give up the land they took from the Palenstinians.

See the British Mandate.

The Middle East will never recognize a 'jewish' state.

The only 'zionist' regimes allowed to exist are muslim.

For sure the British set up the Arabs. In return for their assistance in facilitatng the Arab uprising against the Ottaman empire during WWI, they were promised their own nation, the nation of Arabia, as agreed with T.E Lawrence (Lawrence of Arabia).

Unfortunately, during the Treaty of Versailles, it became evident the British and French would renege on their agreement and they cut up the region for themselves, giving the Arab Chiefs a small area for a kingdom.

Syria was controlled by the French, modern day Israel, Jordan, Palestine and Iraq was controlled by the British.

Jerusalem was purchased by the family de Rothschilds, in 1829, well at least some parts of it were.

socioecohistory.wordpress.com...

edit on 28/12/16 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysterX
a reply to: real_one

Say what you like about Obama, waving the finger to Bent Benny is, in my opinion the only worthwhile thing he's managed to pull off in office.

To most extent, I agree...

My issue is that I don't believe that Obama has any say in any of the decisions being made, as mentioned in previous post, the way I see it at least, this whole thing is a giant theatrical act. Been going on for a long azz while now, I just sit back and enjoy the show and try not to get too caught up with the make believes such as Obama and Bibi, they are just pawns, once again in my humble opinion, just the way I see things.

I doubt Obama has a decent bone in his body. He doesn't call the shots but he allows the higher ups to perpetuate their fake war on terror against the world and his own citizens. If he had any decency he would speak out against the puppet masters behind the scenes.

Last pres to do that was JFK...

Trump is on his way in and he is pro Israel, so it seems. Trump is another pawn, if anyone thinks he is going to change things for the better...well I apologize for their disappointment ahead of time.

Yes it's too early to judge trump as he has not taken any action yet but I cannot respect a man who claims to be pro Israel in the way he has spoken, plus he wants to keep Marihuana illegal at the Federal level.

I will point out one more time that I do not believe the president has any decision making power, but his administration's agenda is clearly laid out and it appears China is the key...sorry for going so far off topic but things are changing rapidly and I am trying to filter through the bs to find the diamond.

edit on 28-12-2016 by real_one because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

Thank you for that, seems like a worthy cause to distract from

Figured it was something, looks like you probably found it.

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

Set up the arabs eh ?

I say just took back what they stole from someone else in the first place.

See the Ottoman Empire.

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Looks to me we have a lot of people on ATS who still are holding a grudge for the Jews turning Christ over to the Romans. jews bad, muzzies good...... How many people need to die in the name of allah before you open your eyes

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Obama has always hated the Jewish people. This doesn't surprise me in the least.

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Zcustosmorum

I am Convinced that Lurch , Aka John Curry , is Mentally Unstable and should be Hospitalized Immediately . He is a Serious Danger to not Only the U.S. , but the Entire Middle East Peace Process .

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

Obama has always hated the Jewish people. This doesn't surprise me in the least.

That's fishing for stars if I've ever seen it.

What's next you going to call him a commie Muslim and his wife is a tranny too?

Lol turn off the TV bro.

BTW I am not an Obama fan.

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Obama has always hated the Jewish people.

MEET:

Mark Obama, Barack's Jewish Brother

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: mekhanics
a reply to: Metallicus

Obama has always hated the Jewish people.

MEET:

Mark Obama, Barack's Jewish Brother

LOL

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

the Entire Middle East Peace Process .

The Entire Middle East Destruction Process might be a more accurate term.

The incoming President will have no ideological difficulty with the final phase.

Israel is safer than it has ever been.

An Iran/Saudi War will just about finish the plan.

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Palestinians don't exist never have it was a region not a country. Look at history you quickly see the PLO was created by Yasser Arafat.

So all the maps and passports that shows there was a Palestinian nation before Arafat was born are fake?

But the ultimate blame is the arab league for allowing this to continue for decades for political reasons.

You couldn't be more wrong. The ones to blame are the Zionist who think they are above all laws.

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

I am Convinced that Lurch , Aka John Curry , is Mentally Unstable and should be Hospitalized Immediately . He is a Serious Danger to not Only the U.S. , but the Entire Middle East Peace Process .

The name is Kerry not Curry.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join