It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

100 Percent Of US Warming Is Due To NOAA Data Tampering

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 02:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: jellyrev
a reply to: Greggers

in 20 years solar will be market competitive. There is no reason to throw money at another solyndra.

My real worry is when environmentalist see pictures of miles and miles of solar panels in the desert southwest and rally behind the desert tortoise to stop this cheap energy from being harnessed.

There's no reason NOT to throw money at developing renewable energy. Our future quite literally depends on it.

Plus, even conservatives have to admit to the national security benefits of NOT being dependent upon foreign oil. Think of the trillions of dollars we've blown in the Middle East, essentially destabilizing it and making a mess of things, for reasons that revolve (in one way or another) around oil.

Imagine what renewables could be like today if we'd dumped those trillions of dollars into them. The best minds in the world on a singular mission to get the world off fossil fuels. It could be done.
edit on 30-12-2016 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 03:26 AM
link   
I see it this way: the earth is like an egg ,put an egg in boiling water and it heats up . Let the water cool down and the egg gets colder but not colder than the water gets from the surrounding area just a simple thought nothing more.

Is not that our galaxy spirals into new regions of space and therefore the parts that are warmer or colder are influencing the temperatures of our solar system?

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 04:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1
I see it this way: the earth is like an egg ,put an egg in boiling water and it heats up . Let the water cool down and the egg gets colder but not colder than the water gets from the surrounding area just a simple thought nothing more.

Is not that our galaxy spirals into new regions of space and therefore the parts that are warmer or colder are influencing the temperatures of our solar system?

Our solar system oscillates above and below the plane of the milky way, but over very very long periods of time - 70 million years or so. We also pass through a major spiral arm of the milky way every 100 million years or so. Both cycles have been linked theoretically to global temperature/climate changes, but the length of the cycles mean it's not an explanation for shorter term temperature changes.

In terms of the milky way itself, it's not orbiting another body, but it is heading towards the Andromeda galaxy and will collide with it in the future. Fortunately we won't be around to witness it.
edit on 30/12/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Back to Global Warming? What happened to Climate Change and/or Climate Disruption?

Who said that any changes in climate are faked? The geological record shows that the globe has warmed and cooled throughout history. Oddly, the vast majority of those warmings and coolings were before mankind began to burn fossil fuels.

It's when the term 'Anthropogenic' gets tossed in and people try to make us feel guilty about living in first world civilization and enjoying motor vehicles and plastics that it gets out of hand.

And it's the greed of corporations that perpetuate a non-warming agenda, and the people who do enjoy driving their motor vehicles go right along with it. People keep saying "Oh.. we go through cycles, it's normal!".. without having the faintest understanding of the actual cycles, and where we are as a planet in those cycles.

We have plenty of evidence to support that the Holocene temperatures peaked around 8k years ago, and has been on the slow decline associated with the Milankovitch cycles since. And we have departed from that normal decline, and it correlates directly with mankind's industrial rise. So.. sure, our planet goes through cycles. But we should be on a decline, not an incline. So.. no, it's not normal.

We SHOULD feel guilty as a people. We are poisoning this planet, killing off species faster than has ever happened in its history, killing off entire rainforests, letting Texas-sized plastic flotillas form, in our oceans, irradiating with irresponsible nuclear practices, and then scoffing that we could possibly have anything to do with the changing climate. We already do greatly effect the world in a negative way.. I don't know why it's so difficult to believe we can do the same with the climate.

Do you recall the push by big corporations to convince everyone smoking was safe? And multiple scientists that were hired by those big corporations sat in front of Congress and to a man, one after the other, said that no, they could find no evidence that smoking was harmful, and that was in fact, perfectly safe. And people liked smoking.. so they bought into it.

Now we face the same issues. And these corporations have even more power and money at their disposal to push their agenda. And people enjoy their ridiculously sized vehicles, boats.. nations burn coal with no regulations in place, because they are benefiting from it.. and so once again, they will believe anything other than the obvious. That humans are in fact, impacting the climate in a unnatural way.

And like smoking, I imagine it will be too late once the damage is done.. but instead of 10s of thousands ending up with cancer.. the entire planet and as a result, we the inhabitants, will suffer the consequences.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueAmerican

Totally agree with this one for a very very long time. I have seen that double hockey stick changed so many times in 25 years! I believe in solar warming and cooling not global! Really hope it is Niburu! What an amazing time to be alive, so much truth among secrecy! I thank God I was aware at an early age! They have pushed this so hard on us and the world is growing so fast it must be our fault right? BTW I recycle everything MFers! lol

We should worry about Nuclear energy,(Fukushima), and how to get off of it, Solar has been delayed for a long time, it's just now becoming affordable and efficient enough. It seems to me anyone that finds a free source gets killed or imprisoned. Tesla knew and they stole it from him. Just my opinion among many!

"Truth is stranger than fiction"

edit on 30-12-2016 by Balzar007 because: Add 2 more cents! lol

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Actually, most if not all global warming is oxymoronically due to the cooling of the earth's core.

As the core cools, it like many things, contracts in volume thus leaving a void between the core and the crust which would otherwise be filled with a vacuum. However, nature abhors a vacuum, and so, the crust, or portions thereof, are being drawn down toward the crust.

With the erosion of the crust, the heat of the core is brought closer to the surface... or, maybe, it is more correct to say that the surface is being brought closer to the heat of the core.

For a bigger discussion on this topic, see the thread at: Strange noises around the world are very easily explained

edit on 30-12-2016 by theworldisnotenough because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   
"Blogger claims" = instantly irrelevant.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Double
edit on 30-12-2016 by fencesitter85 because: Double

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1

Why would the lower stratosphere be cooling at -0.31 degrees Celsius per decade (UAH numbers) if some external force was causing heating?

If you say ozone, please explain how ozone changes higher in the stratosphere (the stratosphere warms with height) is cooling the lower stratosphere.

Simultaneously, the lower troposphere is warming at +0.12 degrees Celsius per decade (UAH numbers; remember this isn't the surface but a whole big chunk of atmosphere).

Solar irradiance has remained nearly the same, as well. A couple of Watts per square meter difference in fluctuation might be significant, except that this difference is reduced greatly due to how solar radiation strikes the Earth.

Since the energy balance should remain basically the same, then the redistribution of heat from the stratosphere to the troposphere (by way of the greenhouse effect) seems the only rational explanation.
edit on 21Fri, 30 Dec 2016 21:30:32 -0600America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago12 by Greven because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueAmerican
On drudge report right now:

realclimatescience.com...

Blogger claims NOAA data tampering and missing data account for the AGW scam. Ok.
I'm down with that. But I'm mostly into earthquakes and volcanoes, so the more knowledgeable people on this subject can weigh in if you want.

One example in this article:

The problem with the NOAA graph is that it is fake data. NOAA creates the warming trend by altering the data. The NOAA raw data shows no warming over the past century

NOAA with fake data? Oh, you mean like fake news?

A lot of charts are provided. What surprises me more is that Drudge would carry this. I must say, even though what this blogger is saying may have a lot of truth to it, I haven't been too happy with Drudge lately. He's been linking some very annoying sites and tabloids.

This blog isn't too annoying though.

Not unless you're one of those people that comes on to ATS and posts a thread in the Fragile Earth forum that claims anything else but AWG acceptance is total BS. I guess then you might be entirely annoyed. Or well, it was something like that. I can't seem to find that thread or I would have linked it.

ETA: Ahh, found it. I couldn't find it because it was moved:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

As to this OP, do you think Dr. Roy Spencer - a favorite of skeptics - is lying about the U.S. too?

UAH Lower Troposphere v6.0
USA48 (and 49) trend: +0.16 degrees Celsius per decade

Seems like a warming trend to me... it even exceeds the global trend by UAH.

Did NOAA alter UAH data somehow?

I guess it's lower than it used to be, though; somehow the trend U.S. trend lowered quite substantially between v5.6 and v6.0...
edit on 21Fri, 30 Dec 2016 21:39:00 -0600America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago12 by Greven because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: BrokedownChevy

Nice comment! Look it up, moron! I love how you will accept information without looking it up. That is the definition of ignorance, you ignorant, un-educated, hypocrite!

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: BrokedownChevy

By the way, liberal, calling people ignorant is a basic tactic of your kind, because you just can't accept the fact that you are wrong. Try reading once in a while, and just maybe you will wake up and pull your head out.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Over the history of the planet there have been many warming periods and many ice ages it is a reoccurring cycle of warm and cold the so called global warming is just a piece of the cycle that will continue over the course of eions.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Can we PLEASE all just help each other to survive the upcoming ICE AGE !!!

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 04:38 AM
link   

I agree with you totally,been on this earth 48years,and I concur that I think it is just natural weather cycles,So what is the conspiracy on climate change being rammed down our throats for?

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: tohard69

I agree with you totally,been on this earth 48years,and I concur that I think it is just natural weather cycles,So what is the conspiracy on climate change being rammed down our throats for?

Money.

Some specific outcomes of the elevated attention to adaptation financing in Paris include the G7 countries' announcement to provide US $420 million for Climate Risk Insurance, and the launching of a Climate Risk and Early Warning Systems (CREWS) Initiative.[45] In early March 2016, the Obama administration gave a $500 million grant to the "Green Climate Fund" as "the first chunk of a $3 billion commitment made at the Paris climate talks."[46][47][52]So far, the Green Climate Fund has now received over $10 billion in pledges. Notably, the pledges come from developed nations like France, the US, and Japan, but also from developing countries such as Mexico, Indonesia, and Vietnam.[29]

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 10:40 PM
link   

AGW is here! Add this to the data.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: tohard69

The same thing every globalist agenda is for, Control. The global elites will stop at nothing until they have total control over every human system on the planet. The global warming scam is just the means by which the globalists will take control of the energy sector and dictate to all of us peasants when and how much energy they will allow us to use. But make no mistake, they will put no limits on themselves, like Al Gore flying around the world in his private jet while he lectures all of us about our carbon footprint.
edit on 5-1-2017 by TruMcCarthy because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join