It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

100 Percent Of US Warming Is Due To NOAA Data Tampering

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I'm more inclined to believe the data is cherry-picked to meet their conclusions than blatantly faked.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueAmerican

Of course global warming is fake. It's being used by the Pope of the Roman Catholic Church to enforce Sunday Laws upon the people. Absolutely fake.

See this video of the Pope's Agenda (and it's working):

youtu.be...

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Climate change is effected my human activities. I can't prove the NOAA doesn't have a slant, but they are the least likely organization to have a slant on this issue.

edit on 29-12-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScatteredThirdAngel

Of course global warming is fake. It's being used by the Pope of the Roman Catholic Church to enforce Sunday Laws upon the people. Absolutely fake.

See this video of the Pope's Agenda (and it's working):

youtu.be...

That is a new one. LOLO

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu
I'm more inclined to believe the data is cherry-picked to meet their conclusions than blatantly faked.

That is more possible. Global warming is not faked though. It is real.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Okay, fine, its REAL! Now what do you want everyone to do about it?

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   
We should all be doing our part to protect our environment. Granted.

BUT until the world can get the majority of the 5.2+ BILLION people of China, India, Southeast Asia and Africa to stop burning wood, coal and dried dung for heating and cooking, there is no hope for significant improvements to ANY air quality.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   
All I want to know is the truth. Why do both sides lie and exaggerate their claims and counter claims?

It is difficult to pick a side, The only side I can pick for sure is to be against carbon taxes.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: jellyrev

We get one January 1st...YAY!

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: Teikiatsu

That is more possible. Global warming is not faked though. It is real.

Back to Global Warming? What happened to Climate Change and/or Climate Disruption?

Who said that any changes in climate are faked? The geological record shows that the globe has warmed and cooled throughout history. Oddly, the vast majority of those warmings and coolings were before mankind began to burn fossil fuels.

It's when the term 'Anthropogenic' gets tossed in and people try to make us feel guilty about living in first world civilization and enjoying motor vehicles and plastics that it gets out of hand.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Teikiatsu

NONSENSE! Al Gore said the global mean temp has only swung between what like 2 degrees for some 400,000 years. He also said it was half man, and half bear pig. Or was it half bear, and half pig man? Whatever. Just install $200,000 in eco mods to your home and then you can justify pulling 20KW per month out of your home, and eating South American fish that are on the endangered species list.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: jellyrev

Because the MSM only ever gives the two polar extremes on things, which the "Two Party's" always happen to be conveniently locked into as opposites. If they went and did things in real world degrees/spectrums, then we wouldn't have such a divided nation, and people wouldn't be so self-delusional.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

According to skeptical environmentalist Bjorn Lomborg, the world should invest 10 times more in developing renewable energy sources and should build sea-walls around major port cities.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Greggers

But what do you want the governments to do about it?

Why, for 10 years I've been asking this question in this site, do the people that argue all day that OMG ITS REAL DUH never want to answer this question?

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Anyone seen this 15000 year chart before?

www.teamnetworks.net...

Apparently measured using Greenland's ice core.

Seems like, based on the chart, past couple thousand years we have been in a longer term cooling trend, with the past couple hundred years experiencing a very slight counter uptick to the cooling trend.

Just based on this Greenland sample, you wouldn't think the past couple hundred years of temperature change is unprecedented.

What do people think? Is this Greenland sample good enough to draw conclusions from?

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 01:45 AM
link   

But what do you want the governments to do about it?

Why, for 10 years I've been asking this question in this site, do the people that argue all day that OMG ITS REAL DUH never want to answer this question?

Are you expecting me to answer why you haven't been able to get an answer from all the people you've communicated with over the past ten years?

I don't know, but it's probably because you don't listen.

The guy I mentioned above advocates that governments should take the actions described.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 02:05 AM
link   

LOOK at your title!! It made top of front page. Make ATS look like idiots. Thanks a lot.

Followed soon after by 'ancient eternal life bacteria'. Even better.

edit on 30-12-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 02:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Greggers

According to skeptical environmentalist Bjorn Lomborg, the world should invest 10 times more in developing renewable energy sources and should build sea-walls around major port cities.

Yes, that is what we should do.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 02:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

LOOK at your title!! It made top of front page. Make ATS look like idiots. Thanks a lot.

Followed soon after by 'ancient eternal life bacteria'. Even better.

It just rocks your sensibilities, doesn't it? I wonder if you consider yourself having an open mind.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 02:52 AM
link   

in 20 years solar will be market competitive. There is no reason to throw money at another solyndra.

My real worry is when environmentalist see pictures of miles and miles of solar panels in the desert southwest and rally behind the desert tortoise to stop this cheap energy from being harnessed.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join