It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Final Battle in The Book of Revelation

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 06:37 PM
link   
While speed skimming through Oct's thread or whatever...

I came across with "....Christians had suffered at the hands of the Roman Empire..."

Then it occured to me that I read and saw somewhere that the revelation was a a book written by a christian for the christians during the reign of the roman empire. The writter of the book, used mythological beasts, like the dragon and what not, as a way to symbolize the roman emperors. Because as I recall Christianity was prohibited during those time, and anyone who was a christian or oppose the empire would most likely be killed, so the revelation was a way for christian to realize their not alone and that there are other people that hate those ROMAN JERKS.

I'm not trying to be a skeptic, because HEY I'm open minded too..

Heres a link: www.ourfatherlutheran.net...

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Daniel the prophet declared 70 weeks shall be upon the city of Jerusalem and 69 were fullfilled when Christ came to it, so that left one week or 7 years for a week was as a year and 463 had passed.

If memory serves me Nebachanezzar (spelling) had a dream and called his maji to tell him what his dream was that he could not remember as well. They remember a jew named Daniel and had him brought unto the king, Daniel told the king about a statue head of silver, chest of brass, stomach of gold, two legs of Iron and 10 toes of iron mixed with clay. It represented the kingdoms that would arise and conquer the former.

The 2 legs of Iron represented Rome as it had 2 capitals,(Rome and Constantinople- shhh spelling?) finally the 10 toes are the revised Roman Empire, the old humpty dumpty sat on a wall and could not be put back together Roman Empire song. Well he stated that those who ransacked the city will be the one's who will make a peace plan for 7 years. Who was that Vespatious and his son Titus Roman generals so that the Anti-Christ will come out from something to do with Rome and we find that Europe or specific the EU is based on the Treaty of Rome. It's also interesting to note they have adopted a women sitting on a beast, or the harlot who sat upon the beast speaking blasphemy against God I believe. Since the EU is demanding to be part of the peace process and in the process of creating an army we will see a EU president who will perhaps make a peace plan, the key is who makes it, as the Bible states people will rejoice proclaiming PEACE PEACE then sudden destruction shall come upon them like a women giving birth.

Hopefully I haven't messed it up too badly, most people believe that this battle will be the end of Earth but the Bible tells us the Earth abids forever, how long is that Forever. What I've learned is it's the End of the Church age, just before the 1000 year reign of Christ. Who after that is recommissioned forever, forever again. We during that 1000 years learn War not more, and at the end of that Satan for his last time ( sounds like Nepolean ) attempt to destry God, but is defeated and cast into the lake of fire.

3 Invasion come against Jerusalem, so it's written that Jerusalem shall be a thorn in all Nations unto the end of the age. Perhaps that is why so many countries are trying to get peace in the land. How many countries were suicide bombers have attacked, so the thorn hurting Nations seems to hold true.
The first is Russia with an arab federation, followed by a king of the south Eypgt and her alliance and then last is the Kings of the East, China with it's army of 2 billion, so the blood spilled reaches the bridal of a horse tells us how many lives are lost at that final battle. Note that the river euphrates and the answar dam not make it possible for the way of the Kings from the east to walk across this river with a flick of a switch it can stop it from flowing.

Michael

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 03:59 PM
link   
answar dam now make it possible for the way of the Kings

[edit on 21-2-2005 by Ark-Angel]

[edit on 21-2-2005 by Ark-Angel]

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 10:45 PM
link   
this book has nothing to do with china, china was created many tens of 100s years after the book ,

just cuz it says red dragon the whole china thinks its about them
notice they only talk around those words, red dragon blaaa blaa

dudes the only way we all ganna die if that book is right,, by nukes, no i dont believe god will come down to destory this earth. book is full of bs

wakup, what do you think jesus would think about this now?

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Revelation 16 has long past with the eruption of Vesuvius.

Daniel's prophecy has aslo long passed and fizzled. What keeps the myths alive is denial and everchanging suppositions on the applications of timelines.

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I'll take my best crack at this one.

Revelations 13 describes the beast - And I saw a beast coming up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten
diadems, and upon his heads names of blasphemy.

Revelations 17 adds more detail to the beast when describing the great harlot who rides the beast - And here is the understanding that hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains…and they are seven kings. Five are fallen, one is, and the other is not yet come: and when he is come, he must remain a short time.

So obviously at the time it was written, the head which "is" would've been Nero and the Roman Empire. The five which have fallen could only be the five previous empires that persecuted the people of God - Egyptians, Assyrians, Chaldeans, Persians and Grecians. Nothing else fits!?

Now obviously the Antichrist, or seventh head of the beast has not come yet because nobody has even come close to meeting that description and Armageddon has not happened.

If you believe in the NWO theory everything is lining up for the Antichrist to come into power. The NWO (control of the world), the Maitreya (world teacher, self-proclaimed Christ, uniter of all religions (Antichrist) and someone people would trust), and global stability at dangerous levels - all make Revelations 13 seem close at hand.

My two cents..

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I love this topic. It's amazing the spectulation that comes from it.
However, through my own research I've come to the conclusion that Revelation is not a physical revelation, but perhaps a spiritual one.

Revelations is a propaganda piece written by John to encourage the early Christians. Many people tend to skip over the first chapters of the book, but the letters John wrote to the seven churches of Asia Minor (what is Turkey now) is equally important.

The message that John was trying to get across is that regardless of what happens to the Christians (they were being majorly persecuted during that time) God will prevail in the end.

John wanted to have this message spread among the Christians, but if the Romans caught wind that he was writing about their demise, they would have tracked down the letters and disposed of them. (Remember, the Romans had already exiled John instead of making a matyr of him.) So, the best way John could get this message out is to "disguise" the letters as some message accounting the demise of some future "Babylon" whereas he was really speaking about Rome (hence the use of "seven" as a description of the beast.)

The cryptic method used by John to spread the message of hope, has since been misinterpreted ever since then. Christians had thought the End Times have been upon them for nearly 2,000 years. I have no spectulation that they are any more correct today than they were 30 years ago.

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by MonkeyBoy
However, through my own research I've come to the conclusion that Revelation is not a physical revelation, but perhaps a spiritual one.

The cryptic method used by John to spread the message of hope, has since been misinterpreted ever since then. Christians had thought the End Times have been upon them for nearly 2,000 years. I have no spectulation that they are any more correct today than they were 30 years ago.

in my view the Revelation is to be accomplished both in the
physical- practical- world of nature & geo-politics
spiritual-metaphysical-world of metaphor, myth, analogy

that 'cryptic' characterization was needed, at the time, in the practicle world
also that cryptic nature has an ongoing use as any mystery story has.
the events chronicled by John (& several other writers) on Patmos
might have been divinely inspired or channeled or visioned or any number of clairvoyant or super-sensory means...but the story that is painted in the Revelation is still a 'benchmark' to which we can judge our contemporary surroundings & situations, from a personal perspective and [in the last 100 years] on a national-global perspective. & that has value!

~~~~
the start of your thread, Oct, was presented well, at least to my mind....i sorta thought you'ld go for the communist regime in China persecution of F.D. as merely another method or model used by the
malignant oppressor BeastSystem to conquer the moralistic higher-self found in compassionate mankind. And, sooner-or-later, the other BeastSystem operations in other nations would adopt and/or modify those successful 'arrest-&-control' methods used by RedChina. or will they too enact a PatriotAct to corrall their enemies of the state?

~~~
oh, that there Mayan calendar ~Year-of-dragon calendar difference
is only 333 days?...or little more than one lunar year
[if nobodies remarked on that yet]

[edit on 27-2-2005 by St Udio]

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by MonkeyBoy

Revelations is a propaganda piece written by John to encourage the early Christians. Many people tend to skip over the first chapters of the book, but the letters John wrote to the seven churches of Asia Minor (what is Turkey now) is equally important.

The message that John was trying to get across is that regardless of what happens to the Christians (they were being majorly persecuted during that time) God will prevail in the end.

John wanted to have this message spread among the Christians, but if the Romans caught wind that he was writing about their demise, they would have tracked down the letters and disposed of them. (Remember, the Romans had already exiled John instead of making a matyr of him.) So, the best way John could get this message out is to "disguise" the letters as some message accounting the demise of some future "Babylon" whereas he was really speaking about Rome (hence the use of "seven" as a description of the beast.)

Nobody has met the description of the seventh head of the beast for the past 2000 years, but for the first time everything seems to be lining up. Christians being prepared for it, that's just a basic teaching. Yet if you look at the components of the NWO theory, it lines up perfectly.

1) The NWO theory would mean control over the entire world.
2) The NWO would be put into place through a massive deception (meaning Satan, the great deceiver would be behind it)
3) The leader of the NWO would at first be trusted, ie. he is the solution to a problem (wars, terrorism, people disliking religion) etc.
4) Technology is finally there - chip implants can track humans everywhere.
5) Since World War II, Israel has been formed again.
6) There is already someone fitting the description of the Maitreya (false Christ, Antichrist) - www.maitreya.org. Whether or not it will be the true Antichrist, that is another issue.

I don't see another point in the past 2000 years where things have been lining up like Revelations shows, until recently.

[edit on 022828p://000 by LogoWatch]

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 02:29 PM
link   
China definitely will be part of the end-times, but according to prophecy, the Valley of Meggiddo(Israel) will be the focal point for the termination of man's 6000-year reign. We have made a mess of the world, and God is going to set it straight.

Oct

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio

~~~~
the start of your thread, Oct, was presented well, at least to my mind....i sorta thought you'ld go for the communist regime in China persecution of F.D. as merely another method or model used by the
malignant oppressor BeastSystem to conquer the moralistic higher-self found in compassionate mankind. And, sooner-or-later, the other BeastSystem operations in other nations would adopt and/or modify those successful 'arrest-&-control' methods used by RedChina. or will they too enact a PatriotAct to corrall their enemies of the state?

~~~
oh, that there Mayan calendar ~Year-of-dragon calendar difference
is only 333 days?...or little more than one lunar year
[if nobodies remarked on that yet]

[edit on 27-2-2005 by St Udio]

Something will happen soon in China. The Gods of the universe will punish the most evil cult--CCP.

A Magnificent Time – These Days in Prophecy
An Analysis of Prophecies from China and other Countries In Relation to the Practice of Falun Dafa

1. Preface
Prophecy, as the term suggests, is a prediction of future events. Prophets declare the future in varying degrees of significance, from domestic to national events, or from revolutions of a society to the future of mankind. Prophecy has been one of the most interesting and most talked-about phenomena throughout human history. Always as a point of curiosity, people have discussed various prophecies time and time again. Throughout the ages, people at home and abroad circulated prophecies in many countries. These prophecies represent a marvelous anecdote in the book of human civilization.

Many prophecies proved to be highly accurate, exceeding the expectation and knowledge of the general public. Centuries by Nostradamus, a French prophet who lived over four hundreds years ago, foretold many significant events that had happened later, in this period of human civilization, including the rise of Napoleon, the presence of Hitler, the World Wars, the death of the British Princess Diana, the Sept.11 terrorist attack in New York City, the 1989 oppression of the democratic movement in Tiananmen Square in China, and the ongoing persecution against Falun Gong in China directed by Jiang Zemin. The only obstacle in understanding Nostradamus’ prophecies lie within the representation of the messages, which included difficult, obscure, evasive poems and symbolic secret codes. Since the prediction of the future was buried in a complicated language, the general public could validate the true meaning of a prediction only after a predicted event had come to pass.

Prophecies have profound meanings to all human societies. A fulfilled prophecy proves its authenticity. In addition, prophecies guide mankind to an acceptance that the future of mankind has its regularity and cannot be altered by will. One’s attitude and response toward a fulfilled prophecy or a prophecy in the progress of fulfillment, as well as one’s subsequent efforts in exploring a better future, is a subject that one must face with much deliberation.

This report collects legendary prophecies from various periods of Chinese history, as well as significant prophecies from the histories of selected peoples. Taking length limitations into account, the focus of the prophecies in this discussion will be placed on the most present and significant historical events that have been fulfilled or are in the progress of fulfillment. This includes the growth of Falun Gong in China and the rest of the world, the Jiang Zemin-led persecution of this group, the fall of the persecution, the ultimate collapse of Jiang’s regime, and the rise thereafter of a new age of mankind.

In fact almost all prophecies collected here uniformly declared the end of the 20th century and the beginning of the 21st century to be a most unusual time in human history. They predict that the truth of the universe will be manifested in the realm of mankind. Nevertheless, humans refuse to believe any of these prophecies, which are about to come true. Mankind’s history will end here, and a new age will begin thereafter. Although the prophecy is in the progress of fulfillment, it is impacting the ultimate destiny of each and every person, country, and even all of mankind.

Dear readers, please cherish this valuable opportunity! A majestic epic that is unfolding all around you is approaching its climax with an unyielding grand force. Did you know that you were within it?

2. Nostradamus’ Poems of Prophecy: Centuries

2.1 The Climax in the Prophecy of Centuries – The Terrifying Month of July 1999

Michel de Nostredame (Nostradamus), a Frenchman, was born in St. Remi, France on December 14, 1503. He was a renowned prophet. In his book of prophecy, Centuries, he predicted of many major events and figures presented worldwide throughout the past several hundred years. These include Napoleon, The Great Revolution in France, the World Wars, the downfall of Communism, the latest shocking Sept.11 terrorist attack in America, etc. Many of these were foretold with astonishing precision. For instance, he exactly described the name of Napoleon and of America . (Please refer to the appendix for his biography, prophecies and verification of major historical events.)

The most poignant poem of Nostradamus was the one regarding the “King of Terror” in July 1999:

(Century X, Quatrain 72)

In the year 1999, seventh month,
From the sky will come a great King of Terror,
In order to bring back to life the great king of Angolmois,
Before and after Mars reigns in the name of bringing people happiness.

This poem is poignant because it is the only one with an explicit date. Similar to many other prophecies, with many implications and legends, Nostradamus’ prophecies were very difficult to read. In addition, he intentionally disrupted the chronological order of his poems. However, this poem states a clear time, leading one to believe that four hundred years ago this stanza carried much importance to Nostradamus. Another reason that this poem was so important was that it involved the so-called “millennium end catastrophe”.

In fact, Nostradamus used the phrase “before and after” to indicate that July 1999 was absolutely not the end of the world. Since “end of the world” prophecies were so popular, one may speculate that it was a way to soothe people’s panic rather than a mistake Nostradamus made in his prophecy. Facts again verified Nostradamus’ foresight.

So what does the phrase “King of Terror” refer to? We can look back on what happened in July 1999 in history. According to The World Almanac and Book of Facts 2000, important events that happened in July 1999 related to disasters, conflicts, and death as seen below:

1. Flight crash of 3 people including John Kennedy Junior, his wife and his sister.
2. July 19 to Aug 1, the eastern United States suffered unprecedented high temperatures and drought, causing as least 200 deaths, including more than 80 in Illinois. Financial costs exceeded $1.1 billon.
3. On July 29, a man from Atlanta, Georgia, USA who lost a lot of money in the stock market killed 9 people, injured another 13 and then killed himself.
4. War in Kosovo, Yugoslavia continues.
5. Conflict in Kashmir area between India and Pakistan caused many deaths. On July 26, the Indian military declared that PAR army had withdrawn from that area.
6. Ehud Barak was appointed as Prime Minister of Israel.
7. Two sides in Sierra Leone civil war had reached mutual peaceful agreements.
8. Iranian students were in conflict with the police.
9. Many countries signed a peace agreement in the Congo.
10. Jiang Zemin began to persecute a hundred million Falun Gong practitioners.
11. Hassan, King of Morocco, died.
Although the Kennedy accident occupied American headlines and got lots of media attention, it had nothing to do with the “King of Terror”. Others such as peace agreements and the Pakistani side withdrawing from Kashmir are also excluded. The king of Morocco died at age of 70, and his son took over his reign after his rule of 38 years. It has nothing to do with terror. War creates a huge shadow of terror on the human psychology, but the war in Kosovo broke out in March, not in July. Natural disasters in the eastern region of the United States created huge losses, but with aid from the federal government, there is little “terror” involved. Ehud Barak being elected Prime Minister in a chaotic region of the world was not a matter of conflict. It was listed because it would have future impact. However, he did not bring more turbulence to the region. Therefore he was not the “King of Terror”. What is left is the gun-toting stock trader in Atlanta, Iranian students in conflict with the police, and China arresting thousands of Falun Gong practitioners.

The conflict in Iran started from July 8 and caused at least one death. Students stopped their protest before July 17. Compared to other student protests known to the Chinese, the conflict was small in scale and cannot be counted as “Terror”. The killing in Atlanta did cause terror to some extent, but it’s better to interpret it as a troubling episodic event of modern economic life. This shooting event itself cannot be called a terror event, nor can the perpetrator be viewed as a “King of Terror.”

The remaining item is Jiang’s persecution of Falun Gong practitioners in China. This involved lots of people. In 1999 the Chinese government estimated that there were one hundred million people practicing Falun Gong. The persecution started July 20, 1999, and has continued for almost 3 years. Falling “From the sky” would then refer to the fact that in Mainland China, the state-controlled media was filled with words against Falun Gong and despite various kinds of torture and brainwashing that was used towards practitioners they still didn’t give up their faith. Even foreign reporters who investigated this affair were intimidated. As far as persecution facts are concerned, there have been few detailed reports by western media, but those few were exemplary. For example, the Wall Street Journal reported on a retired worker, Chen Zixiu aged 58, who was persecuted to death. Agence France Press (AFP) reported on computer engineer Su Gang’s death, which was caused by being sent to a mental hospital and being forcefully injected with various drugs. AFP also reported that Zhang Xueling, the daughter of Chen Zixiu (non-Falun Gong practitioner) was sent to prison for telling western reporters about her mother’s death.

Several Chinese people with foreign citizenship were taken into Chinese custody because they practiced Falun Gong. Due to pressure from the international community, they were released. At the same time, practitioners of Falun Gong who were persecuted in Mainland China labor camps spoke to the United Nations about their experiences. People came to know more about the suppressor's attempt to destroy this peaceful, nonviolent cultivation group by using various mental and physical methods. When considering the fact that practitioners’ family, friends and neighbors are affected by Jiang’s suppression, the amount of people being persecuted in China numbers into the tens of millions. Furthermore, journalistic commentary in China is completely one-sided. Officials intimidated reporters who wanted to report neutrally. If you think the scant amount of disclosed information related to this persecution is astonishing, then the extent of all that has happened is appalling. Thus, it’s not an exaggeration to say that the “King of terror” refers to Jiang Zemin.

Why is this matter so important? What distinguishes this from other persecutions and terror events in history? This persecution against Falun Gong is prominent in the number of people it has reached and in its extent of cruelty when compared to persecutions throughout history. The International Education Developmental department (IED) has been tracking terrorism and human rights issues for many years. This organization declared in its report of human rights in Aug, 2001 that “…the violation of human rights caused by state-sponsored terrorism in the form of a government persecuting its own people is much more severe than those caused by other forms of terrorism. When a nation is employing state-sponsored terrorism, in international agencies, the international community will learn of many, many cases, and will be inundated with people seeking refuge. This is the condition caused by the Chinese regime’s violent attack on Falun Gong practitioners.”

“… We found out in our investigation that, death events all happened in the hands of Chinese local governments; the breakdown of families was due to a family member killed by that regime; people who broke down mentally and physically did so not by practicing Falun Gong but because of extremely cruel punishments, detainment in mental hospitals and mistreatment therein, forced hard labor in labor camps, and other similar types of treatment. The International Herald Tribune on Aug, 6, 2001 reported that the (Chinese) government recognized that it had authorized the use of force to eliminate Falun Gong. This regime orchestrated the so-called self-immolation incident in Tiananmen Square on Jan, 23, 2001 to support the charge that Falun Gong is an evil cult. However, we obtained a copy of this event, and draw a conclusion from it that this government directed this accident. We have made copies of this video clip to distribute them…”

In fact, founder of Falun Gong, Mr. Li Hongzhi explained this matter. His explanation of “Mars” in the last two sentences of the poem was completely beyond the common theory which is that this referred to the planet Mars.

“What is currently unfolding in China was previously arranged in history, and many people throughout history prophesied this. They chose not to articulate the matter directly so as to both conform to the deluded way the world is and to warn its people. Therefore, everyday people are only able to realize the meaning of a prophecy after history has come to pass.

“For example, with regard to what is happening in China, Nostradamus, the Frenchman, stated the following in his book of prophecy, Centuries, hundreds of years ago:

“’In the year 1999, seventh month,
From the sky will come a great King of Terror,
In order to bring back to life the great king of Angolmois,
Before and after Mars reigns in the name of bringing people happiness.’

“What he said about ‘the year 1999, seventh month, From the sky will come a... Terror, In order to bring back to life the... king...’ refers precisely to a few people with ulterior motives in the Central Committee of the Chinese Communist Party using their power to initiate a comprehensive, vicious suppression of Dafa and Dafa disciples. They have arrested people, beaten people, sent people to labor camps, sentenced people to jail, and destroyed the books; they have used the army, the police, secret agents, and diplomatic means; and they have used all radio stations, television stations, and the press to spread lies and carry out the persecution in a villainous fashion. Its overwhelming magnitude seems to threaten to bring down the heavens, while their evilness has spread throughout the entire world. With degenerate notions, the old forces arranged this for the purpose of ‘examining’ Dafa in a destructive manner. The process of Master's Fa-rectification among humans is, as Gods see it, just like a process of resurrection.

“As to the sentence ‘before and after Mars reigns...,’ it means to say that [Karl] Marx is ruling the world before and after the year 1999. Actually, not only communist societies are now practicing Marxism. The social welfare system and its kin adopted by the developed countries of the world are also communist things within capitalism. Those appear to be free societies, yet it seems that the whole world is in fact practicing communism. People who have come from communist states to the developed countries in the West share one impression: ‘It feels like communism here, except they don't advocate violent revolution.’

“With regard to the last part, ‘in the name of bringing people happiness,’ this refers to the communist idea of liberating all of humankind, as well as to Western society's sustaining social welfare through heavy taxation.

Since this matter is still in the process of being concluded, I am only deciphering these several sentences. As a matter of fact, prophecies concerning this time period have circulated in many countries. The few remarks above are only for reference.” (From “In Reference to a Prophecy” in Essentials for Further Advancement II)

If this is true, then the issue of Falun Gong is the event to which Nostradamus is referring. Once this key point is affirmed, the meanings of other lines in his poem become obvious.

Nostradamus has mentioned Three Antichrists, which were understood as the extreme or ultimate force against the Christian Spirit. It has been widely accepted that the first Antichrist was Napoleon and the second was Hitler. The third Antichrist would appear at the end of the 20th century. In many studies of Nostradamus’ predictions, the Great King of Terror (Century Ten, Quatrain 72)9 was widely believed to be the Third Antichrist. The Quatrain below also shows the relationship with the Third Antichrist:

Century I, Quatrain 50:
“A man will be born from the three water signs. He will celebrate his feast on Thursday. His renown, praise, rule and power will grow on land and sea, bringing trouble to the East.”

If the Great King of Terror refers to Jiang Zemin (President of China), the brutal suppressor of Falun Gong, then we have a key to decode this prediction. Jiang Zemin was born in Jiang Su Province (“Jiang” means river). He first gained his national prominence in Shanghai (“Hai” means sea). He now resides in Zhongnanhai (Sea) in Beijing. This explains the three signs of water. Jiang Zemin's titles include President, General Secretary of the Communist Party, and Chairman of the Central Military Committee. These are three top positions in China. This explains the sentence of “His renown, praise, rule and power will grow on land and sea.” Jiang's repression of Falun Gong has been "bringing trouble to the East.” He forcefully imposed Atheism on all people in Mainland China and opposed all religions including Christianity. The so-called freedom of religion is a feint of peace with the condition of leading by “Atheism.” All of these facts agree with Nostradamus' prophecy. The last sentence “bringing trouble to the East” may indicate that the main stage of Jiang's destruction will be in China.

It is always difficult for people to understand “Thursday” in this poem. If we relate it to the persecution of Falun Gong, we find that the police started capturing Falun Gong practitioners in the evening of July 20, but the official slandering propaganda on TV started on July 22,1999. Chinese Central Television (CCTV) broadcasted the news about Falun Gong at 3 PM and groundlessly announced that Falun Gong was an illegal organization. Then, fabricated “news” stories attacking Falun Gong began to appear on various channels overseas. July 22, 1999 was a Thursday.

Now let's take a look at this quatrain:

(Century VIII, Quatrain 77)

The antichrist very soon annihilates the three,
twenty-seven years his war will last.
The unbelievers were killed, arrested, exiled;
with blood, human bodies, flood and red hail covering the earth.
“The antichrist very soon annihilates the three” refers to the persecution of “Truth, Compassion, and Forbearance”. Truth, Compassion, and Forbearance are the Fa (law) of the cosmos, and the rule that cultivators of Falun Dafa follow. Currently in China, these three characters cannot even be mentioned. It (the antichrist) utilizes transformation and brainwashing classes to force Dafa cultivators to believe its lies. Numerous steadfast practitioners were "killed, arrested, exiled (homeless)". "Blood, human bodies, flood", means the persecution of Dafa practitioners. It also relates to natural catastrophes (that people in the past had thought of as the anger from God) caused by this action. "Red hail" means the totalitarian Communist regime that came in swarms and hordes. The "twenty-seven years" time length has already changed.

About "Thursday", there is another section in the "Quatrains of Nostradamus":

(Century X, Quatrain 71)

The earth, air, and water freeze all together.
The horrible Thursday will come, nothing can stop.
The sky will no longer be sunny and clear.
Extend to four directions these will, and this day shall forever be remembered and must not be forgotten..
This poem directly corresponds to Century I, Quatrain 50. It in some way further emphasizes the importance. “The horrible Thursday will come, nothing can stop.” The king demon is going to feast on this date. It is definitely horrifying for sentient beings. However, this is arranged in history as well. In the period of time after this, rumors diffuse to all over the world. People who believe the slander of Dafa are all in danger. This is “The sky will no longer be sunny and clear. Extend to four directions these will, and this day shall forever be remembered and must not be forgotten.”

Since the truth has been spreading in the world, many people in many areas outside of China have come to realize what is right and what is wrong. In fact, after July 1999, western countries have not been negatively influenced. On the contrary, the popularity and support of Falun Gong has increased. However, Jiang Zemin’s scoundrel political regime used state-controlled media to fabricate lies and blocked out the truth in China. This has left the people in Mainland China still immersed in these lies.

2.2 A Shocking Similarity with Nostradamus’ Prophecy – Prophecy in the Book of Amenti

The famous Sphinx in Egypt also recorded a shocking prophecy.

People found a cave under the Sphinx’s paw. Inside there was a papyrus manuscript left from 800 B.C. The author’s name was Denis. Surprisingly, this manuscript, which is called the Book of Amenti, not only recorded the mysterious context of the Sphinx, but also predicted the emergence of a king demon.

“I don’t know when. A king demon appears in human world. He possesses vast power. His people kill, invade and rob in order to fulfill his desires.

My dear children, you must not listen to him. Every sentence of him will take you to the irrevocable abysses of sin and disaster.”

This reminds us of the “King of Terror” mentioned in Nostradamus’ Centuries. In the papyrus by Denis, there were also descriptions of the “King of Terror.”

“It [the “King of Terror”] descends with fire and lights. Unidentifiable lights flash at the fringe of the sky.

There was also another ray of strong light, taking people into the robe of Hell

My supreme gods, I beg you to save your children.”

All of these terrifying descriptions stirred a lot of guesses and imaginations. Nobody can give a definite and clear explanation. We have talked about the “King of Terror” mentioned by Nostradamus. Then it’s not difficult to understand these descriptions. “A king demon appears in the human world. He possesses vast power” refers to the current leader of the Chinese Communist Party Jiang Zemin, who collected vast power by taking advantage of the corrupt situation of the country. He controls the whole country militarily and by propaganda. By using deception and the threat of violence, he forces people to believe it’s right to be subordinated to him.

“His citizens slaughter, invade and rob in order to fulfill his desire”, means the prince of devils (“king demon”) launched a brutal persecution against Falun Gong practitioners, who practice “Truthfulness, Compassion and Forbearance”, for his selfish desire. He utilized propaganda under his control to slander Falun Gong and then forced every citizen in the country to declare his or her opinion of Falun Gong under political pressure. Many Falun Gong practitioners were deprived of their basic human rights. Their homes were ransacked. They were arrested or detained or even persecuted to death. The whole country is in terror. People who don’t practice Falun Gong are cheated by lies and slander against Falun Gong and go against the universal law. There are also some people who treat this issue with indifference because they don’t understand its importance. Prophets in history foresaw all this. They left their prophesies to later generations. “My dear children, don’t believe what he says. Every sentence that he says will bring you to the depths of hell.”

Falun Dafa is merely a human word. In fact, it is the universal law of “Truthfulness, Compassion and Forbearance” that created all lives in the universe. Obviously, this is what will happen to those lives that persecute Falun Dafa. “There is another huge beam of light which will draw people to death”; this also has the same implication.
“My supreme God, please save my descendants.” The prophet was anxious and helpless when he foresaw that his descendants would be demolished by lies and hatred. He prayed to Gods to offer salvation. Since July 1999, the world was covered by lies. After unremittingly clarifying the truth to sentient beings, most of the countries in the world now know the truth of the persecution. Governments, media and the public in these countries express their understanding and support to Falun Dafa. These will be their fortunes. However, many Chinese people are still deceived by the lies. The devil of terror is still constantly committing these crimes. Only if sentient beings know the truth of the persecution can they be saved.

Prophets from different nations have accurately predicted present events. The essence of these prophecies resides in what Falun Dafa would experience at this time. Gods and ancestors of different nations worried about their descendants being eliminated if they believe in the slander against the universal truth. They cried, “My supreme God, please save my descendants.” No matter how many and precise the prophecies from history are their purposes are the same, to warn the present people to heed about what is happening at this time.

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Here's an interpretation of the ''Apocalypse''(Revelation)
Quote//
Commentary On Apocalypse

By St. Victorinus

An ecclesiastical writer who flourished about 270, and who suffered martyrdom probably in 303, under Diocletian.

He was bishop of the City of Pettau (Petabium, Poetovio), on the Drave, in Styria (Austria); hence his surname of Petravionensis or sometimes Pictaviensis, e.g. in the Roman Martyrology, where he is registered under 2 November, which long caused it to be thought that he belonged to the Diocese of Poitiers (France). Until the seventeenth century he was likewise confounded with the Latin rhetorician, Victorinus After. According to St. Jerome, who gives him an honourable place in his catalogue of ecclesiastical writers, Victorinus composed commentaries on various books of Holy Scripture, such as Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Isaias, Ezechiel, Habacuc, Ecclesiastes, the Canticle of Canticles, St. Matthew, and the Apocalypse, besides treatises against the heresies of his time.

FROM THE FIRST CHAPTER

1. "The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave to Him, and showed unto His servants things which must shortly come to pass, and signified it. Blessed are they who read and hear the words of this prophecy, and keep the things which are written." The beginning of the book promises blessing to him that reads and hears and keeps, that he who takes pains about the reading may thence learn to do works, and may keep the precepts.

www.stvladimirs.ca...

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by helen670
Here's an interpretation of the ''Apocalypse''(Revelation)
And here is another by a church father even before:

From the captivity at Babylon, which took place in the time of Jeremiah the prophet, was fulfilled what was spoken by Daniel the prophet as follows: "Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people, and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to seal sins, and to wipe out and make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal the vision and the prophet, and to anoint the Holy of Holies. Know therefore, and understand, that from the going forth of the word commanding an answer to be given, and Jerusalem to be built, to Christ the Prince, are seven weeks and sixty-two weeks; and the street shall be again built, and the wall; and the times shall be expended. And after the sixty-two weeks the anointing shall be overthrown, and judgment shall not be in him; and he shall destroy the city and the sanctuary along with the coming Prince. And they shall be destroyed in a flood, and to the end of the war shall be cut off by: desolations. And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week; and in the middle of the week the sacrifice and oblation shall be taken away; and in the holy place shall be the abomination of desolations, and until the consummation of time shall the consummation be assigned for desolation. And in the midst of the week shall he make the incense of sacrifice cease, and of the wing of destruction, even till the consummation, like the destruction of the oblation." That the temple accordingly was l built in seven weeks, is evident; for it is written in Esdras. And thus Christ became King of the Jews, reigning in Jerusalem in the fulfilment of the seven weeks. And in the sixty and two weeks the whole of Judaea was quiet, and without wars. And Christ our Lord, "the Holy of Holies," having come and fulfilled the vision and the prophecy, was anointed in His flesh by the Holy Spirit of His Father.

In those "sixty and two weeks," as the prophet said, and "in the one week," was He Lord. The half of the week Nero held sway, and in the holy city Jerusalem placed the abomination; and in the half of the week he was taken away, and Otho, and Galba, and Vitellius. And Vespasian rose to the supreme power, and destroyed Jerusalem, and desolated the holy place. And that such are the facts of the case, is clear to him that is able to understand, as the prophet said.
The so-called prophecies of the book of Daniel has been assigned to various periods in history from as early as 150ACE. Revelation was largely unknown and plegiarized Daniel and Isaiah. As you can see, 1855 years ago they thought they had daniel pegged.

It is a dream of torment that holds no water, and will not come to pass.

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 07:20 AM
link   
As much as we would like to think we can interpret ''Revelation'' we are fools into thinking we can.......
There are many interpretations of the ''Apocalypse'' that we dont know where to turn to.......
However there are interpretations of early church fathers that have given us the events and the end of the world scenario....

here's one that deals about the end of times..
www.stmarycoptorthodox.org...

quote//As the time of the end of this world comes near, it is true that there will be a time of tribulation such as the world has never seen [Matt 24:21]: there will be famines, plagues, earthquakes, wars and rumors of wars,
persecutions,
false prophets and false Christs,
and the love of many (including Christians) will grow cold.
But at the same time the Gospel will be preached to all nations, and those who endure to the end with the aid of Christ will be saved.

The evil and false religion in the world will culminate in the reign of Antichrist, a world ruler who will seem to bring peace out of the world disorder and will seem to be Christ come again to earth, reigning from the restored Temple in Jerusalem.
The everlasting Reign of Jesus Christ was announced in advance by the Archangel Gabriel.
It is true, as Saint Paul says,
that Christ will be subjected in everything to the Father and afterward that He will subject everything to Himself (Lk. 1:33).
Yet, this means the submission of the entire world before the Father and the cessation of His redemptive activity (1 Cor. 15:25-28), as it is His own work, which He assumed at His incarnation.

Thousand year reign of Christ?
no such thing.....
Nowhere does it say in Holy Scripture that one day is equal to one thousand years,
but only that before the creation of the visible world time did not exist. Time,
for God, is not fixed or appointed, but, rather, one day before God is considered as a thousand years and a thousand years as one day or as a night watch (2 Pet. 3:8).

www.sfaturiortodoxe.ro...

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Alexander
this book has nothing to do with china, china was created many tens of 100s years after the book ,

just cuz it says red dragon the whole china thinks its about them
notice they only talk around those words, red dragon blaaa blaa

dudes the only way we all ganna die if that book is right,, by nukes, no i dont believe god will come down to destory this earth. book is full of bs

wakup, what do you think jesus would think about this now?

Actually, you are wrong. China was created before the bible was written. I know, I have the original copy in my head.

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I believe from the symoblizm and facts given from what i have read and studied in the bible that the end is obviously near, the word sates that we live in the time of the second coming of christ.
At the moment world peace is hanging by a thin thread with the preasant nuclear situations and the rising of terrorist acts. The economic status in the nations of the world vary from developing countries to rising super powers. The united stated of america introduced new , successful ways of living, and thrived throughout the 20th century with the idea of freedom and independance. The united states economic progress has been limited however due to thier "independance" methods. Countries began to feel threatned by thier progress in all aspects. And in thier own way bagain to fight back, so to speak. Most recently we have seen attacks on american soil, and attempts to bring down thier econamy. America seems to be stuck in a post depression state, spending Billions into thier protection from thier fears and dividing thier manpower into matters that are ultimatly draining thier resources.The problem is not in America's meaning to create peace, but it lies in thier independance.
Now u may have heard about the "United States of Europe" this presents the idea of creating a supernation, diverging all nations into one uniting laws, and economical tactics. as far out as that seems, measures have already been taken by the European Union to make this "dream" a reality. The European Union has existed since the end of World War II, but it has only been the last decade where radical changes have been made.
European Union is a combonation up of 15 nations and is currently preparing for up to 13 more to join it in the next few years. It has launched the euro, the now-common European currency that has lately been gaining strength against the dollar. The war on terror helps show that by favoring cooperation over individuality, the EU can protect its interests. The EU aims at providing its citizens with the freedoms and accessibility of transportation that they come to expect, but the EU has combined intelligence and police forces, along with creating a pan-European common warrant regarding terrorism, to streamline the hunt for terrorists. This may be the start to world peace. The bible states that the nations will unite putting an end to many of its current problems crating a modern "Babylon". The bible also talks about the end times being peaceful before a sudden rein of destruction. It also sais that the False Prophet or the "Beast" will arise and save the world from some sort of economic cotastrphey(spellin?)and once that happens he will already have many ppl living by his name. We already have seen this, Adolf hitler rescued Germany from a Huge economic depression after they lost the 1st WW. He was followed and even worshiped as a result of his actions. He brought to germany a new method of thinking and living, making thier economy strong enough to support an army that almost conquered the world. He was a "failed False Prophet". The bible warns us that the "savour" of the world is Anichrist. and he will make a 7 year peace covinant the moment he rises to power The Book of Revelation tells us that just prior to Jesus’ return, God will unleash terrible plagues and judgments upon the forces of the Beast, who will be doing their damnedest to wipe out all who refuse to take his mark.(the mark of the Beast) The Bible spells out exactly how long this period of "great tribulation" will last: 3½ years, or 42 months, or 1,260 days. (See Daniel 7:25; 12:7; Revelation 13:5; 12:6.) At this point it seem that the (mark of the beast) will be incramented along wit the one world credit system, Where "nobody may buy or sell anything without the mark" So on the day that the coming world leader breaks his peace covenant and sets up his image and demands the world’s worship, we will know exactly how long it will be till Jesus’ return.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by shrubber

Just as i suspected, China is only half evil.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
THIS WILL BE A BATTLE BETWEEN THE EARTH REMAINING INHABITANTS AND THE LAMB...... So as for now there are still SHEEP walking amongst the GOATS and this battle cannot occur. It cannot occur because the SHEEP do not deserve to WITNESS the havoc that will be unleashed during the final CLEANSING OF SOULS only the GOATS deserve to WITNESS this destruction. So a period must smh or shall occur when the SHEEP SHALL BE all be SLAIN and gathered in HEAVEN (safe protected for eternia). The beast will eventually recognize what it is doing or has done by eliminating the SHEEP from the EVOL location. This makes the beast mad for it knows now just like the center of the bullseye is surrounded by exterior points of non interest the Earth WAS filled with SHEEPS preventing the STRIKES to occur. And since the EVOL 1 has killed the SHEEP and set up its new world order full of nothing but GOATS. It knows that now it has made Earth A perfect precise target for the WRATH AND WILL PREPARE. This is why FEARLESSNESS EXIST WITHIN THE! I know I must die for the MESSIAH as he did for me, its only fair. The MESSIAH is the only 1 who holds keys to LIFE AND DEATH. The EVOL 1 may possess energy draining technology to prolong its life phase, but its inperfect as it requires continous energy input to work properly inperfection all the way AND WHEN NO SHEEP ARE LEFT TO DRAIN THE GOAT KING MUST TURN ON ITS GOATS LOL keep following goaties keep following for this beast loves you and has taught you all the secrets lol it wants you to know of......

I wrote what I have not to scare any SHEEP but to alert you that this life / death phase is a phase we who are ALL HUMBLE SHALL EXPERIENCE so dont blasphmey GOD for our EXIT its the ways of the NEW RULLER IN PLAY lol. But dont fear it and it may be PAINLESS TRANSITION FOR THE SHEEP. As for the goats and their technological world of sin and power. Yes they will win Earth. But what good is that when its destined to be CLEANSED.

Nice thread S&F.

edit on 11/19/10 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 06:49 AM
link   
According to the Book of Genesis, since the first couple pucked up and unleashed Pandora's box, I think it's safe to say, we better know what "evil" and "good" is, so to speak. The handlers may accuse us of eating the forbidden fruit but we won't be treaded on. Remember, the more secret knowledge you acquire, the more power as well. And that power at the very least is for you, and not to acquire slaves. If anything, help the slaves out and you will be rewarded justly. If I'm the Moses of a New World, my people will be free because we have love and love destroys the yoke of bondage, the yoke of "order".

Remember folks, a new world is a beautiful thin, It's that "order" thing we don't like and love will destroy it.

Your brother,

Ed Bah

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   
As a former Theology student, I have come to understand that the Book of Revelation is the supernatural communication of truth to the mind or seen another way, is the Final Solution to the question of mankind's existence.

Throughout the world, each religion preaches Life after Death when we die [shed] our bodies and reach enlightenment or fulfillment. It is in this final revelation, that the meaning of life is revealed.

The bible also quotes throughout its chapters that the anti-christ or atheists, will rule the world for a millenium which, as we know, is a thousand years. After this time, the Christ-God is supposed to return and, once we are resurrected, we will take our place by his right hand.

Is this just another fairy tale with a happy ending? Does the anti-christ really exist? Is the anti-christ really the Red Dragon mentioned in Revelations? We may never know.

Regarding the identity of the anti-christ, it may interest you to know, that Yigael's wall Omen II actually exists and stands 10 metres high by 70 metres long and is located near the Mount of the Sacred Temple [First Sacred Temple built during the reign of King Soloman I].

Whether or not it clearly shows the face of the anti-christ is yet to be revealed but archeologists are uncovering more structures as the dig moves forwards.

Many contributors to this thread have stated that the predictions of the Book of Revelations infer in some way, that the PLA of China will march through the Far East and the Final Conflict will take place in the Middle East.

Such an hypothesis is understandable. However, if we look at the the meaning of the anti-christ in it's literal sense, we see that the meaning is anti-christian and there are enemies much closer to Israel [the biblical home of christianity] than China!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join