It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can I help you

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

You just admitted to premeditated assault with a deadly weapon, or, if they die, premeditated murder. 

Not if they break into a house in the state of Texas. 😉 That's a good way to get yourself legally killed.

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
a reply to: Restricted

I can't wait until someone tries to break into my home. I'm going to beat the living s**t out of them with my Louisville Slugger. They will be eternally sorry they messed with me and mine.

You just admitted to premeditated assault with a deadly weapon, or, if they die, premeditated murder.

On Topic : Op, confront this person if they come back and get video. Have your camera running before you even say anything and walk up to them with it in your hand. Ask them their name and why they are going through your mail. Make sure you get clear shots of their face. Get any ID on their car too. Make/model/color and license number.
Do Not Let This Drop. You are potentially getting set up for a huge mess that can take years and loads of money and lawyers to clear up.

I don't think it's illegal to have a plan or to be prepared. You're a moron if you've opted out of common sense precautions.

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Restricted

You're a moron if you've opted out of common sense precautions.

I'm a concealed carry license holder and carry every day.
I'm trying to tell you that projecting your intentions, can cost you if it ever came down to it. I can't say "I will shoot anyone who breaks into my house" I have to prove that person was a threat to me and my actions were equal to the amount of force needed to stop the threat. Many actually believe you can hurt/kill someone, just for entering your house. That is not true in all states and doing so, can get you a manslaughter/wrongful death/murder charge.

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Give it up. You know nothing about me. I'm a tiny woman who is good with a stick.

On the standard force continuum I will be completely justified in using Berserk Mode.

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   
dont annoy a tiny woman who knows about berserk mode.

there arent enough nuns to pray for you.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join