It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. appeals court revives Clinton email suit

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I'm counting on Karma to use her as proof that it exists because she deserves a lot worse than jail for the things she has done over the course of her life.

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Unless you have read all the emails for your self that statement is only your opinion

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Diisenchanted

Seems that they are not quite done with Hillary just yet.

Yes seems some people are still upset about the corruption she was a part of n Washington.

Boohoo, the natives are restless. Time to dust of the dog and pony show that pretends to investigate any malfeasance, At least until they go away and stop worrying. How much will it cost this time to put everyone to sleep?

Her time is over, shes done her part. She'll slip into history and live out her days quietly on all that illgotten gain just like the rest.

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   
What does a court of appeals have to do with this?
What decision is being appealed?
The appellate court is for rehearing cases of conviction.
No one was convicted of anything.

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

She didn't do anything to go to jail for.
Never.

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Child trafficking? Give me a freakin break. You conspiracy people have gone off the deep end.

AGAIN

Oh wait I heard she (Hillary) had an alien baby too.
It was right there when I checked out at the grocery store.
On the cover of World News.
Along with a story of the bat boy.

edit on 12282016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: GodEmperor

Yeah he didn't say that.
Read it again.

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

You conspiracy people have gone off the deep end.

Ummm, you do know this is a conspiracy site, right?
edit on 12/28/2016 by Martin75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   
LOL

I am impressed you are still here silly. Still fighting the same fight I see. When other (reasonable) prosecutors find cause to charge her what will you do then?

FOIA is a bear. FOIA will bring her down and perhaps obama with her. FOIA is civil so no 5th is allowed, but we have gone over all this before.

Her only way out was to win.....and she couldn't even beat Trump. She will always be the first woman to lose though......

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I see the Hillary fans are triggered today.

They *STILL* can't handle it.

Clinton will never live this down.

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

She should not have lied. Easy enough.
Don't lead off with "what, like with a cloth or something?".

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: theantediluvian

How did the classified information get onto those emails?

I cannot believe that after all this time, media coverage, thousands of threads on ATS, etc — a large swath of you still don't even understand at the most basic level what it is that you're outraged about.

Some part of the information contained within the emails was classified either at the time it was conveyed or retroactively classified at some point afterward. That could be just about any information that was deemed by a classification authority to merit secrecy.

The issue isn't that classified communications were somehow forwarded from secure systems to a private email server — because that's not what happened — but rather that classified information (Chris's arrival) has been communicated through a private email server in violation of security protocols designed to protect that information.

Actually it was pointed out exactly how many were sent and even deemed classified prior to send date on the warrant for Huma's computer by the FBI. It even went as far as to discuss exactly how many were classified as Confidential, Secret and Top Secret prior to send date.

As such, these files, by default, had to come from SIPRnet and be transferred to her server knowingly skirting the very detailed manner in which classified information is to be transferred according to the government's procedures.

The trouble here is that Hillary was Secretary of State, and as such had Top Secret clearance and the ability to deem a delegate to have the same such power, while in very specific instances not having to be held to any oversight by the Director of the Information Oversight Office. These instances include her ability to designate whatever a Special Access Program that has military operational, strategic and tactical programs, thereby canceling any oversight by the Director and only having to answer to herself.

This would also directly put the Benghazi issue in her complete control under SAP military operational, strategic and tactical so there would be NO checks or balances on her ability to do whatever she wanted.

EO 13526 is very interesting in how Obama changed it in 2009 and the specific parts he changed.

Here is the one the WH posted after his edits to the original.

EO 13526

And here is the original with Obama's edits in purple:

13526 with Obama edits

edit on 12/28/16 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   

a reply to: Aliensun

Amazing how her supporters ignore the simple problems of this whole event.

What's amazing to me is how absolutely ignorant many of you are of the most basic facts pertaining to this email debacle despite almost two years of talking about it incessantly.

How the f is that even possible?

A good number of us were military and had clearances, and fully understand what she did and how it's against the law. So please, don't be ignorant with that wide brush of yours, K Sparky?

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: GodEmperor

Nope. You're projecting. I'm pointing out that the case was thoroughly investigated and there was no evidence of criminal wrongdoing. Why don't you accept that finding? Because the FBI director was a Democratic appointee, and all Democratic appointees are automatically null and void in your mind?

I'm pointing out the hypocrisy of "no evidence of wrongdoing" by Clinton vs the rest of the USA

Comey himself gave us some sense of that, when he said, “To be clear, this is not to suggest that in similar circumstances, a person who engaged in this activity would face no consequences. To the contrary, those individuals are often subject to security or administrative sanctions. But that is not what we are deciding now.”

edit on 28-12-2016 by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
a reply to: DJW001

You're mistaking "criminal wrongdoing" with the Justice Dept.'s unwillingness to prosecute.

Clinton did in fact break the law. It's public record. She wasn't prosecuted because she "didn't intend" to be a criminal.

But spin it however way helps you sleep better.

You saved me typing it and said it better to boot.

Star for you!!!!

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Actually it was pointed out exactly how many were sent and even deemed classified prior to send date on the warrant for Huma's computer by the FBI. It even went as far as to discuss exactly how many were classified as Confidential, Secret and Top Secret prior to send date.

I'm not disputing that. It's this next part:

As such, these files, by default, had to come from SIPRnet and be transferred to her server knowingly skirting the very detailed manner in which classified information is to be transferred according to the government's procedures.

Where are you getting that from?

I don't recall seeing anything about documents being electronically transferred from SIPRnet. I've read through the FBI releases and there was no mention of it. All I've seen is some vague insinuations from commenters in the media that parts of documents might have been retyped into emails sent to Clinton.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not defending the use of a private server let alone transmitting classified information through one or even that Clinton's goal wasn't to skirt oversight — that seems to be the explicit purpose in fact. This is what I've been disputing:

those emails had to be moved from secure govt computers to the private unsecured servers.

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I'll bear that in mind Skippy. You should also remember that a good number of you haven't been in the military, haven't had clearances, aren't tech savvy and don't let details get in the way of your impassioned opinining.

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   

a reply to: network dude

I'll bear that in mind Skippy. You should also remember that a good number of you haven't been in the military, haven't had clearances, aren't tech savvy and don't let details get in the way of your impassioned opinining.

why are you splitting hairs over a case of obvious criminality?

I understand that you'd like the facts of the matter to be prevalent and understood, but for every factually wrong facet of this investigation, there are 3 affirmations of criminal wrongdoing.

she and potentially many more in Obama's cabinet (him included) should have the book thrown at them immediately.

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

this would involve lawbreaking in several positions in several agencies and would soon turn into an internal $###storm.

I think that is what really needs to happen.

During the election many people learned of the corruption of top DNC politicians. They all need to be exposed for what they are.

Maybe at some point those people who supported them can see the error of their ways. ( I doubt it though )

It is very rare for a blind man to see.

It seems as though the judge involved in this case has invited Trump to get involved.

A federal court ruled Tuesday the U.S. attorney general can still get involved in supervising the release of former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s emails, offering President-elect Donald Trump an opportunity to intervene in the controversial case.

link
edit on 28-12-2016 by Diisenchanted because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   
The most damning thing that comey said that proves that Clinton was given special treatment was when he said that in the future if someone does what Clinton did they shouldn`t expect NOT to be prosecuted.

That one sentence tells us everything we need to know about why she wasn`t prosecuted by the Obama administration.
If Obama pardons her (for crimes she was never charged with or convicted of) that will prove to me that she is guilty and the Obama administration are guilty of covering it up.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join