It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who would do this?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Last night I was on the phone with my mom (she just got out of the hospital after 3 months, rehab, congested heart failure, stroke; when I see a guy stand up in between my car and my neighbors car. I immediately thought what the heck is he doing, he had to have been hiding there for at least 25 minutes. He then bolted to a path in the woods that leads to another street. I figured he was probably trying to steal my car stereo so I figured I better take a look. Holy #, not only did the jerk throw a huge cinderblock threw my front window, he poured a clear liquid on the roof, the hood, my trunk, spoiler. I spent over an hour cleaning it off and now I'm praying it wasn't brake fluid (which the internet advises happens more than people know. I have no enemies, I am kind to people, I don't road rage. I do drive the limit and sometimes that pisses people off. The only thing I can think of is my son had a physical altercation with another boy in his grade who had been bullying my son for a couple of years. The school truancy officer recommend the other kids parents get a restraining order, even though it didn't happen on school property. Went to court, judge dismissed the RO on the grounds that the other kid lied like 3 times on the stand; one of the lies was proven that it wasn't my son who hit him that day. My son did hit him another day, which really hurts me because I didn't raise him that way. I raised him to walk away. After court that day, the other kids' mothers boyfriend was making threatening gestures towards me in the parking garage. I knew right away this guy wasn't right in the head. I've heard from other kids that this man beats his girlfriends kid, and that they live in a house of about 10 people, and there is a lot of illegal activity that goes on there. I really think it was this guy, who turns out is a mechanic, so he would have knowledge of the brake fluid thing. I will found out, people talk, and I told the police about his threatening gestures. It happened at 8:00pm so it was too dark to fully check the car, plus I spent over an hour washing it. This guy has no idea the can of worms he just opened. Why are people such jerks. I have never had anyone do something like this to me.
edit on 28-12-2016 by KTemplar because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-12-2016 by KTemplar because: Autocorrect is my enemy

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 04:26 AM
link   
a reply to: KTemplar

.... and by can of worms, I mean I will become a sleuth regarding his misdeeds to society and his girlfriends; there is going to be a lot of reporting from what I'm learning; and yes, thank you for having an open Facebook page!

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Sorry for your predicament. Some people suck big _____. Nobody walks down the street randomly targeting cars and prepared for this type of vandalism.

But I do think you have your answer as to whom.

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 04:35 AM
link   

That guy is a psycho, and you should harass him as much as possible with the police.

That being said, I was raised to walk away from conflict. I wish they sent me to karate class instead.
Would have turned out way better for my self-esteem during adolescence.

Again, that being said, I'm totally against violence. I won't even tolerate a "you annoy me"-slap on the shoulder or hand, and I will put a stop to that conversation / situation with my righteous verbal fury.

Regards,

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 04:37 AM
link   
a reply to: jappee

That's exactly what I thought, and there are at least 20 something windows that look out into the parking lot. I'm assuming somebody walked by and interrupted his plan. I know who did it, even if it wasn't him, it was someone he knows. Best part is, the cops tell me there may be video footage due to mgmt property installing them this Summer due to excessive complaints regarding noise, and troublesome kids in the past. God, I'm hoping they have footage! I already know though. Karma is Law

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 04:41 AM
link   
a reply to: eirgud

I just found out the kids cousin texted some derogatory comments to my son last night; what a coincidence!

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 05:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: jappee
Sorry for your predicament. Some people suck big _____. Nobody walks down the street randomly targeting cars and prepared for this type of vandalism.

But I do think you have your answer as to whom.

I would not be so sure,

I had the windscreen of a brand new Jap import camper van smashed for zero reason. It seems someone was simply walking past and had picked up a brick and went to work on the windscreen.. It was a new vehicle to the area and I have no enemies and keep myself to myself. This was totally random.

My ex misses had her car keyed 3 times in as many days to the point that it wrote the car off in the eyes of the insurance company, this was a totally different area than where we lived at the time, we did not know anyone so another random act.

A pal of mine use to restore Triumph Spitfires (Small British sports car) anyway he had just completed a restro when he parked the vehicle outside he mothers place, 2 hours later there is a massive fire, witness said a kid (I use that loosely) had torn the soft top roof and put a newspaper that he had set alight into the cabin.

All random acts for zero reason other the person wanted to cause issues.

On a side note when I read threads like this on here I can sleep easy knowing that I am doing the right thing by slowly taking myself out of society the best I can, the level of f#cktardness that people show these days is mind blowing

RA
edit on 28-12-2016 by slider1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 05:30 AM
link   
a reply to: slider1982

Cousin of kid who tried to get an RO against mine, and whom also threatened to run up on my kid (she's a girl) so he can't even fight back, blows up his phone with texts stating, #s about to get smashed, where the F you at? Then I find out my son was followed by a green van, and some dude in hoodie holding knife got out and started walking towards my son, but my son ran threw the woods to get away. He wasn't going to tell me, because he knows I'll call his father, and that's opening a can of kiss you world goodbye!

I notified the officer I talked to last night and left her a voicemail with the new info. Saving all the texts, and forwarding to the police.

Criminals are stupid

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Criminals are stupid

They are also dangerous.

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: GodEmperor

True, I hope they like jail!

So is my sons father just sayin!

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 05:53 AM
link   

If you're lucky, one or two might see jail, but that's not going to end a blood feud.

Jail isn't permanent, that'll keep them stewing for a year maybe, giving them time to figure out how to retaliate.

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 06:00 AM
link   
a reply to: GodEmperor

A blood feud? I'm a tenacious opponent when I lock on.

I war to win!

So what are you saying exactly? I'm suppose to let some 17 year old Goth hoe intimidate me?

Never mind I get your message. Think outside the box, way ahead of you

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Hi OP, I don't know if you are in the UK [Boston is just round the corner from me] or in the US Boston. But here it seems that cowards with a grudge always take it out on cars. They are cowards and don't confront.
The boy of a friend of ours had some trouble with a violent guy and guess what, that guy took it out on the boy's car. Scraping swearwords in, putting acid fluid on to ruin the paintwork and other things.

Cowards and mentalists. What do you do with them?
Get evidence, have a camera ready pointing at your car, get the bullying records [if there are any]. Make notes of times and places of harrassment etc. Then go to the police. After all he has actually caused damage.

I also abhor violence but in school, the rules of life are different. My dad was bullied at school because he was small. However one day something snapped. He attacked his bully and beat the s4it out of him, not stopping, the meanest moves available, without stopping. When the bully tried to ran away, he ran after him and gave him more. the bully was begging and legging it but my dad was like a small nightmare, relentless.

Needless to say, he never got bullied again.

However what might work against the bully itself will make the bullie's parents do stupid things like ruin your car. So unfortunately either you go round and beat the s4it out of that dad [once and for all] or you have to leave it to the law.

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Not to be rude, but paragraphs are your friend. See below...

originally posted by: KTemplar
Last night I was on the phone with my mom (she just got out of the hospital after 3 months, rehab, congested heart failure, stroke; when I see a guy stand up in between my car and my neighbors car. I immediately thought what the heck is he doing, he had to have been hiding there for at least 25 minutes. He then bolted to a path in the woods that leads to another street. I figured he was probably trying to steal my car stereo so I figured I better take a look.

Holy #, not only did the jerk throw a huge cinderblock threw my front window, he poured a clear liquid on the roof, the hood, my trunk, spoiler. I spent over an hour cleaning it off and now I'm praying it wasn't brake fluid (which the internet advises happens more than people know.

I have no enemies, I am kind to people, I don't road rage. I do drive the limit and sometimes that pisses people off. The only thing I can think of is my son had a physical altercation with another boy in his grade who had been bullying my son for a couple of years. The school truancy officer recommend the other kids parents get a restraining order, even though it didn't happen on school property.

Went to court, judge dismissed the RO on the grounds that the other kid lied like 3 times on the stand; one of the lies was proven that it wasn't my son who hit him that day. My son did hit him another day, which really hurts me because I didn't raise him that way. I raised him to walk away. After court that day, the other kids' mothers boyfriend was making threatening gestures towards me in the parking garage. I knew right away this guy wasn't right in the head.

I've heard from other kids that this man beats his girlfriends kid, and that they live in a house of about 10 people, and there is a lot of illegal activity that goes on there. I really think it was this guy, who turns out is a mechanic, so he would have knowledge of the brake fluid thing.

I will found out, people talk, and I told the police about his threatening gestures. It happened at 8:00pm so it was too dark to fully check the car, plus I spent over an hour washing it. This guy has no idea the can of worms he just opened. Why are people such jerks. I have never had anyone do something like this to me.

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=21691931]Flyingclaydisk[/post

Lol, sorry, didn't sleep last night, can't think straight

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 07:01 AM
link   
As for the situation...

Hunt him down like the dog that he is...

...and chain him by the leg to an iron stake next to a badger den!

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Get your hands on one of those 'banned' books that are full of revenge ideas.
Those books are sold for entertainment purposes only, but accelerated karma can be very gratifying sometimes.

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 07:26 AM
link   
WHATEVER you are going to do, do not mention it here....just saying..

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 07:34 AM
link   
With people crazy as they are these days you should arm yourself if you aren`t already, if the law allows where you are,at least buy pepper spray and a good knife.Decent people have to defend themselves,cops are not able to get to you in time all too often and criminal thugs deserve no mercy.I hope you are able to resolve it peacefully but if not hope ypo come out on top,good luck and take care.

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: ridgerunner

Thank you eveeyone for the advice!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join