It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**** YOU. GO TO HELL’: Georgetown Prof Loses It On Muslim Trump Voter

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

Do you think it is living and working around the University that she doesn't get random doses of reality.

What a life it must be to have all the agreeable high fives with staff and everyone head bob yes when they listen to NPR.

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 11:35 PM
link   
People there are really uptight ay? Crazy that guy is, must have a head injury.

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz
a reply to: seasonal

A lot of similarly unhinged and uninformed posters on ATS refer to Trump as the "Orange Hitler".....

They are everywhere. I've run into some pretty crazed ones.

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz

Isn't it disheartening to see so many pathetically childish "adults" behaving like brain damaged idiots...in public, no less?! I think just about more than anything I want to see Trump successful in the coming years not only for the sake of our country, but to put a screeching halt to the kind of STUPIDITY that's a total embarrassment to the entire country. Stick your head out of a window on a clear night and you can almost hear the laughter echoing off in the distance from other countries when they see the behavior of the supposedly mature adults representive of our country in these times! (Head bowed, face hidden in shame 😖) So sad....

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

Do you think it is living and working around the University that she doesn't get random doses of reality.

What a life it must be to have all the agreeable high fives with staff and everyone head bob yes when they listen to NPR.

Hey now, I love NPR. It really allows me to express my emotions. A mix of anger, sadness, and laughter, at the topics and the commentators.
You really missed out on the pure gold the day after the election, definitely the best day of npr ever.

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 12:18 AM
link   

I believe at the inaugurations they give out gift bags for donors and high level supporters. Trump should include a brown shirt and a red Trump armband (Media was trolled with armbands already). Maybe give armbands as souvenirs to all the supporter that show up.

Triggering and trolling the MSM and the left would be of apocalyptic proportions.

Bonus points if he wears a brown jacket with red Trump armband.

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 01:06 AM
link   

You've nailed it there my friend!

Having existed in the ivory tower world for more than 30 years, I can tell you that this sort of snobby "I'm the authority" attitude is in no short supply amongst the leftists university professors. Any expression of, a mere whiff of, a conservative idea will make them look at you as though you've grown a third eye. They invest their entire ego into their opinions and it is somehow an insult that anyone with an education would differ in opinion. May the Creator protect any student who would dare express a different opinion.

Fortunately, at our university we have a small cabal of libertarians and conservatives. Faculty parties were sometimes very entertaining. We have one old hippie in particular who absolutely detests these faux liberals, these authoritarians trying to pass themselves off as liberals, and has a fine time making them snarl and sputter. He's always laid back and mellow and expressing his opinions just to see them turn red and work themselves into a complete lather.

Somehow they've been convinced that because they put on a robe and a funny hat and scarf from time to time, they are become greater than the masses. They've been led to believe that their opinion is more important than the guy who keeps the water system running or the plumbing working as it should. I never really understood that attitude. If some deadly virus were to knock out all the university professors the world would survive. But if some fatal pathogen were to take the plumbers, the world would be in a mell of a hess.

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 03:07 AM
link   
The tolerant left at it's finest! Just remember, these are the people we have running our college campuses...

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 06:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz

A lot of similarly unhinged and uninformed posters on ATS refer to Trump as the "Orange Hitler".....

no bashing is complete without the obligatory Hitler comparison

same tired 5#!t the MSM tries - nobody believes it.

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: jellyrev

I no longer allow myself to be the victim of the major news media.

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt

You are correct, people who keep the s*** in the pit very very important. I can't stress how many lives are saved becasue of our conquering of sewage. Couldn't live as we are if we still had that problem.
But if we lost all of the bat crap crazy left and right professors (seems like alot less right) we would chug right along just fine.

Somehow they've been convinced that because they put on a robe and a funny hat and scarf from time to time, they are become greater than the masses. They've been led to believe that their opinion is more important than the guy who keeps the water system running or the plumbing working as it should. I never really understood that attitude. If some deadly virus were to knock out all the university professors the world would survive. But if some fatal pathogen were to take the plumbers, the world would be in a mell of a hess.

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt

Tucker Carlson interviewed a DePaul University professor a few weeks ago, and confronted her about how the campus promotes diversity but doesn't have a single faculty member that isn't liberal. Any opinion that doesn't conform to the narrative is essentially squelched.

edit on 28-12-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Thanks for OP - I've been reading it over and over again. Smearing myself in peanut butter and licking it off - figuratively speaking. The way left is going under is just - entertaining.

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: deckdel

The Professor in question should be let go. She is no longer able to be objective and this will alter the education young adults will get.

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   

I don't think listening to media to laugh at them is being a victim. I'm running counter-intelligence, er I mean counter-emotionality

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: jellyrev

Very true, as long as you can laugh at the media then it is a good plan. But they try to get people to run on emotion and not use logical deduction to look at a story.

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit
Yes, I'm sure there are many schools that have become fully progressive/authoritarian in some departments. It hinges on the department head in most cases. We've seen this happen at our university.
Fortunately, the university president does still have a bit of power and can steer the institution back to the middle of the road when the leftists attempt to grab the wheel.
Our president did take back the wheel just this past semester when a group attempted to prohibit the free exchange of ideas---even really bad ideas in my view. He believes in the US Constitution and the Kentucky Constitution and pointed out that the right to free speech extends to college campuses. wfpl.org...
I believe that his open letter shows a level of maturity and understanding of a free society that many of the professors have yet to achieve.

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Peace and security....

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone
Poor professor...

She was triggered...

It's very hard for people with absolutely no coping skills to hear ideas anti liberal dogma...

Pray for her....oops I said pray...that may trigger countless progressives who read this...

Sorry in advance for anyone triggered...

Hopefully y'all can find safe spaces with coloring books, therapy dogs and psychiatrists stat...

I'm sure this professor is exceedingly fair when grading conservative leaning students...

Wow, what a shining example of liberal academia in all its hilariously hypocritical, intolerant glory...

-Chris

oh please...talk down to us liberals some more....we liberals are ALL like that...we are ALL so triggered, and ALL liberal academia act like that....we ALL need therapy dogs, and safe spaces to "cure" our liberal dogma......lololol...what a funny, but moronic generalization you've made

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   

a reply to: deckdel

The Professor in question should be let go. She is no longer able to be objective and this will alter the education young adults will get.

our children have already gotten an "education" from trump on how to put down every racial minority, call them disgusting names, treat women like pieces of meat, and he did it on national TV for 15 months.....but, you're worried about the "adults" that go to one class at one university....right, got it
edit on 28-12-2016 by jimmyx because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join