It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**** YOU. GO TO HELL’: Georgetown Prof Loses It On Muslim Trump Voter

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   
A professor at Georgetown thinks she knows how everyone should vote, and if you don't agree she will belittle you. Her job at the university? Professor of Peace and Security Studies. Idiots.

Georgetown U professor had a meltdown after a Muslim women explained why she voted Trump. Mainly because Obama-care is unaffordable, but she is a liberal on social issues and a Democrat.

Georgetown University associate professor had a month-long meltdown after a Muslim woman explained why she voted for President-elect Donald Trump.
Asra Q. Nomani, a former Georgetown journalism professor and Wall Street Journal reporter, wrote an op-ed in The Washington Post Nov. 10 explaining why she, as a Muslim woman and “long-time liberal,” voted for Trump. “I support the Democratic Party’s position on abortion, same-sex marriage and climate change,” Nomani wrote. “But I am a single mother who can’t afford health insurance under Obamacare.”
Read more: dailycaller.com...

Asra Nomani wrote an op-ed in the Washington post explaining that Obama care is too expensive but she is a social liberal, and voted Trump. That was too much for C Christine. Christine went off the deep end telling Asra that she supports Nazis and called her a wretch and clueless dolt. It gets worse from there.
Keep in mind that Christine is a Peace and security studies professor.

C. Christine Fair, a previously “friendly colleague,” went on a 31-day screed against Nomani spanning across Twitter and Facebook. According to Nomani’s Dec. 23 follow-up complaint to the university, the “Peace and Security Studies” professor called her a “wretch,” “clueless dolt” and a fame-monger.

Fair also compared Trump to Adolf Hitler and asserted that Nomani’s vote for Trump “helped normalize Nazis in DC.” She didn’t clarify if she was referring to Trump supporters or actual Nazis marching the streets.

Read more: dailycaller.com...

edit on Tue Dec 27 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mod Note: Do Not Evade the Automatic Censors

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I don't even have to watch the video to laugh- thanks for having an o.p. With actual content.

I'd be curious to see this professor and their future career as a janitor, or house wife.
Probably shouldn't be a teacher if you aren't willing to hear opposing views- that job description was for teachers twenty years ago, before we were sick to death of the official narrative.

+33 more 
posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

A lot of similarly unhinged and uninformed posters on ATS refer to Trump as the "Orange Hitler".....

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

She sure has a chip on her shoulder. And boy you would think she would think before typing. Maybe early retirement for her.

+9 more 
posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz

I find very few parallels between Hitler and Trump.

+11 more 
posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: M5xaz

I find very few parallels between Hitler and Trump.

I agree.

However, facts won't stop baseless, tasteless accusations from the Left....

edit on 27-12-2016 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Clear case of Democrat Trigger Syndrome with manifesting Diminished Amygdala Syndrome.

No cure.

Institutionalization is the only hope.

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   
This woman seems dangerously unhinged.

She should talk to someone about her obvious anger and rage issues before she has a brain aneurysm.

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   
They should rename her department to pieces and insecurity .

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

I can't see getting this worked up. The election is over, and her twin HRC was a very very unlikable candidate.

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Some people are just over the top. Complaining about everything.

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   

I blame the media and it's one-sided coverage of the candidates. For them Hillary was the messiah and Trump was the source of all evil in the world. It's quite amusing looking back on it.

Some people have such a religious zeal about this as a result. Mass hysteria.

It's not the first time in US history, and certainly won't be the last.

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   
**** YOU. GO TO HELL’: Georgetown Prof Loses It On Muslim Trump Voter

Good thing she's got tenure.

Otherwise the only two words she would be hearing is' YOUR FIRED'.

It is kind of funny though.

She lost the 'debate' before it ever began.

'You go to hell'.

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: ADSE255

I disagree, this isn't complaining.

This is something else all together. Some people who claim to be all inclusive and understanding can't imagine a different opinion.
But it goes a step further, they will yell scream and bitch at you if you don't agree with the buzz word subjects. Try being anti abortion and talk to a freak like the one from the story. It gets loud and teary and real stupid fast.

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Another one of the party of love and tolerance.

Pity this will never show up as a topic on a MSNBC talk panel.

S&F and keep the information revolution going!

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Georgetown professors seem to be the most dysfunctional of the lot this year, don't they?

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Screen cap from your Source attributed to C. Christine Fair:

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: EightAhoy

Yes this women is a peach, and she must be a real pleasure to be around.

I can imagine her voice to be similar to HRC when she would get yelling during the campaign. HRC's teeth chattering shrill voice would send my dog outside and my cat under a bed. If she doesn't get wound like HRC I would be surprised.

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Poor professor...

She was triggered...

It's very hard for people with absolutely no coping skills to hear ideas anti liberal dogma...

Pray for her....oops I said pray...that may trigger countless progressives who read this...

Sorry in advance for anyone triggered...

Hopefully y'all can find safe spaces with coloring books, therapy dogs and psychiatrists stat...

I'm sure this professor is exceedingly fair when grading conservative leaning students...

Wow, what a shining example of liberal academia in all its hilariously hypocritical, intolerant glory...

-Chris

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   

edit on 27-12-2016 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

<<   2  3 >>

join