It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

College Professor Advocates White Genocide

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I would hate to have to go to College these days with all this total focus on racism propaganda. Instead of developing useful skills to make a good living these nutters are holding the poor students hostage. Using the colleges as a soapbox to spew their political views. Brainwashing re-education camps.

George Ciccariello-Maher, an associate professor of political science at Drexel University in Philadelphia, tweeted on Sunday “All I Want for Christmas is White Genocide.”

Link

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

the idiot is also a white person

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Hate to the the one but this has been shared a bunch. Here''s the main thread- www.abovetopsecret.com... Yes, he is an idiot.

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   
What these SJWs don't know is that the rest of the world will leave them behind. They seek to divide, to spread hatred, and to perpetuate the evils of the past. They dare call themselves progressive, it's pathetic.

No, they will not be leaders. They are not the ones who are going to colonize the solar system, they are not the ones who will cure diseases, they are not the ones who will end hunger.

They act like their views are the views of the future. They have replaced actual religion with political religion, and their priests are even worse. It's a future I do not want, and I don't think anyone else wants it either.

The only way we are going to realize a bright future for humanity is together. These people have no interest in the future, they have no interest in unity, their only interest is in ideological and spiritual conquest. They seek to rule, not lead.

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I've never considered myself anti-intellectual, but it's becoming clear that many universities are becoming a breeding ground for the basest idiocy.

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   
WTF happened to ATS:

Ok I'll repeat myself no matter how tiresome it gets.

The good and dare I say above average people on ATS need to stop posting this drivel and need to get our # together and actually start having intelligent conversations about what we as individuals and a community have to offer to spread awareness into all those others that are dumping the MSM and trying to find real alternatives and intelligent discourse.

Woe be me! That was a run on sentence.

Come on people lets get our # together and show the world what intelligent conversation and discussion is all about. We as a community are so much better than this.

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Unresponsible
I've never considered myself anti-intellectual, but it's becoming clear that many universities are becoming a breeding ground for the basest idiocy.

It was a joke; this professor never tested the temperature of the waters he was emersed in (checked the activity of the hornet hive before he placed a body part into it)?

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kukri
WTF happened to ATS:

Ok I'll repeat myself no matter how tiresome it gets.

The good and dare I say above average people on ATS need to stop posting this drivel and need to get our # together and actually start having intelligent conversations about what we as individuals and a community have to offer to spread awareness into all those others that are dumping the MSM and trying to find real alternatives and intelligent discourse.

Woe be me! That was a run on sentence.

Come on people lets get our # together and show the world what intelligent conversation and discussion is all about. We as a community are so much better than this.

You're largely wasting your time, I'm afraid. Apparently, the search function is a thing of the past as well...this same story was just posted a couple days ago. So it's not just drivel. It's re-drivel. We have been re-drivelled.

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

Not a joke

www.abovetopsecret.com...

However, Cicariello-Maher’s view that “white isn’t a race” doesn’t match up with his past tweets. On Sunday, Ciccariello-Maher said that the massacre of whites during the Haitian Revolution was a “good thing.” During the Haitian massacre in 1804 as many as 4,000 whites were killed.

Ciccariello-Maher’s anti-white tweets, however, did not start this weekend. On Feb 3, 2013, the Drexel professor said that “Yacub made a lot of white folks.” According to Nation of Islam theology, Yacub is a black scientist who created the white race to be a “race of devils.” Then on June 8, 2015, Ciccariello-Maher said, “Abolish the White Race.”

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   
The tweet was meant to be ironic. "White Genocide" is a meme created by white supremacists. It's a shame that Drexel went the path of least resistance instead of holding its ground against the mob of reactionary idiots.

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   

You're largely wasting your time, I'm afraid. Apparently, the search function is a thing of the past as well...this same story was just posted a couple days ago. So it's not just drivel. It's re-drivel. We have been re-drivelled.

OMG you sweet Tiger! That made me spill my beer but at least the Yorkie (Simon) loves his beer so it's all good. And I broke the quote function again apparently!

Didn't realise this was a re-post.

Cheers my little witch
edit on 12/27/2016 by Kukri because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
The tweet was meant to be ironic. "White Genocide" is a meme created by white supremacists. It's a shame that Drexel went the path of least resistance instead of holding its ground against the mob of reactionary idiots.

Tell that to the S.African farmers.

Zimbabwe?

He meant it and he should suffer.

"bleed em out, slow like"

edit on 12 27 2016 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

Zimbabwe?

Which S.A. farmers ? The native ones or the Afrikaaners? If I remember correctly they both got butchered.
edit on 12/27/2016 by Kukri because: forgot the 2nd ? mark

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

Zimbabwe?

Which S.A. farmers ? The native ones or the Afrikaaners If I remember correctly they both got butchered.

Yeah, the white ones.

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   
So the Dutch land grabbing invaders!

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

Why is it Always White Guys Calling for another White Guys Death ? Kind of Hypocritical , no ?

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   

OMG you sweet Tiger! That made me spill my beer but at least the Yorkie (Simon) loves his beer so it's all good. And I broke the quote function again apparently!

Cheers my little witch

I posted this yesterday but some moderator didn't like the way I embellished it and deleted it. I had to tone it down a little or it would be censored again. So I didn't check the search again and it was already posted. Shoot me.

If you don't like the drivel quit voting for those that create it.

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Got to agree with you on that. And this professor shouldn't be teach anyone anything.

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith

Cheers my little witch

I posted this yesterday but some moderator didn't like the way I embellished it and deleted it. I had to tone it down a little or it would be censored again. So I didn't check the search again and it was already posted. Shoot me.

If you don't like the drivel quit voting for those that create it.

I'm a felon so I'm not allowed to vote..Well that and I'm not a US citizen so I didn't vote for them even if I could.

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   

No. He's serious. These courses are becoming a cancer in the Colleges. And I for one am getting tired of this BS. Quit spinning for him. I say fire him.

Ciccariello-Maher’s racist comments come after a decision by the University of Wisconsin-Madison to defend its offering of a “Problem of Whiteness” course to incoming students. The course, taught by Professor Damon Sajnani, is part of the university’s African Cultural Studies program. “Have you ever wondered what it really means to be white? If you’re like most people, the answer is probably ‘no.’ But here is your chance!,” the course description reads. Wisconsin Representative Dave Murphy, chairman of the Assembly Committee on Colleges and Universities, has called on the university to cancel the course. “I am extremely concerned that UW-Madison finds it appropriate to teach a course called, ‘The Problem of Whiteness,’ with the premise that white people are racist,” he said in a statement. “Even more troubling, the course is taught by a self-described ‘international radical’ professor whose views are a slap in the face to the taxpayers who are expected to pay for this garbage.” The university responded by stating “we believe this course, which is one of thousands offered at our university, will benefit students who are interested in developing a deeper understanding of race issues. The course is a challenge and response to racism of all kinds.” Arizona State University offered a similar course last year. “All of the books have a disturbing trend, and that’s pointing to all white people as the root cause of social injustices for this country,” student Lauren Clark said at the time.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join