It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questioning Reincarnation: Past life memories may not be what they seem to be.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove

Through reincarnation one learns and gains true understanding of different perspectives, to gain a wholeness of how we are all connected, the true repercussions of our actions, and in the end, truly understand and see how we are all connected and one through true understanding.

The daemon remembers all lives all lessons. It holds within it the experiences, understandings, learning, and growth of all. Each death brings with it an aha of greater understanding.

The the other side of that argument is if we are infinite, come from oneness that knows all, then why exactly would we need to learn or experience anything new, because everything would already be there.

If separation from oneness is real and we somehow knew everything already, then I find it sick and twisted that we would, or could somehow separate ourselves, and then somehow want to live over and over and over to learn what was already there.

When it comes down to it we don't really remember anything, where we came from, why we are here, and where exactly we are going, so we somehow try to come up with dogma's to explain our current state.

In the end maybe everything we believe is true, since we live in an infinite and eternal existence.

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Greetings-

The reason "Past Life Recollection" is stronger in children is because their Pineal Gland hasn't had enough time to calcify. The Pineal Gland is our connection to The Divine...

This may be of interest to those who think there is "more than this"..

freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.ancestry.com...

Also remember there is a philosophy in order to learn how-to escape the wheel (Wheel of Re-incarnation) This can be found in the book "The Tibetan Book of Living And Dying" -Rimpoche. NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH- "The Tibetan Book Of The Dead"..

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

I know this is a dead thread but I would like to tell a story I heard.

One time there was a man who was driving near where the Amish lived when suddenly he had what appears to be memories of an Amish person. It turns out that he got possessed by the Amish person.

From what I'm seeing, it seems the guy probably absorb some of the spirit's life force and its memories.

It makes me wonder if perhaps kids recall so called past life memories because they happened to absorb the life force of a dead relative or person.
edit on 10/6/2018 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

That's and interesting point. Since the time I posted that story about the "King of the kids" dream, it turned out, that the dream I had as a child came to pass in very specific detail a few months ago. That leads be to believe that there is a collective field of energy that connects all of us on a very subconscious level: Akashic Records, Collective Unconscious...call it what you will. Some may take it as evidence supporting the past lives theory. I take it as evidence that information can be freely transmitted between minds, both from that past and the future. New quantum theories are built upon the idea that the future shapes the present just as much as the past does. The thought is as terrifying as it is fascinating...I love it.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium
Christ a great read you linked on your post

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join