It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did CIA "OFF' Bob Marley and John Lennon.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 06:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
blinks - are you REALLY implying that the CIA has boots that give you lung cancer ???

Yes, they originally developed them to off Castro in case the exploding cigar didn't work.

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

Check out this article and the declassified CIA documents it goes through. One of the documents states the following:

CIA document and page number: 190691, p. 1, 2
Title: Hypnotic Experimentation and Research
Date: 10 February 1954 Link to view image of original: Page 1, Page 2

A posthypnotic of the night before (pointed finger, you will sleep) was enacted. Misses [deleted] and [deleted] immediately progressed to a deep hypnotic state with no further suggestion. Miss [deleted] was then instructed (having previously expressed a fear of firearms in any fashion) that she would use every method at her disposal to awaken miss [deleted] (now in a deep hypnotic sleep), and failing this, she would pick up a pistol nearby and fire it at Miss [deleted]. She was instructed that her rage would be so great that she would not hesitate to "kill" [deleted] for failing to awaken.

Miss [deleted] carried out these suggestions to the letter including firing the (unloaded pneumatic pistol) gun at [deleted] and then proceeding to fall into a deep sleep. After proper suggestions were made, both were awakened and expressed complete amnesia for the entire sequence. Miss [deleted] was again handed the gun, which she refused (in an awakened state) to pick up or accept form the operator. She expressed absolute denial that the foregoing sequence had happened.

And what about Sirhan Sirhan and the murder of Robert F. Kennedy? After all these years he still claims "that he had no memory of the shooting or his subsequent trial and confession of guilt."

...According to the new pleadings, "[Sirhan] was an involuntary participant in the crimes being committed because he was subjected to sophisticated hypno-programing and memory implantation techniques which rendered him unable to consciously control his thoughts and actions at the time the crimes were being committed."

If nothing else, Sirhan's lawyers may be right about a general lack of public awareness on the true potential of hypnosis. According to Dr. Richard Kluft, a clinical professor of psychiatry at Temple University and the past-president of the Society for Clinical and Experimental Hypnosis, the scenario that Sirhan's legal team advances is "certainly within the realm of plausibility."

To put the seemingly far-fetched theory into context, Kluft notes that it is undisputed and freely available information that U.S. government security agencies have extensively researched the possibility of creating so-called "hypnotic assassins" and "hypnotic couriers." (A hypnotic courier would theoretically memorize a classified message while under hypnosis and then only be able to retrieve that information if provided with the proper post-hypnotic cue by the message's intended recipient, thus eliminating the possibility that the agent could divulge the information if captured and tortured.) Information on whether and how covert organizations have put the findings of their hypnosis research — such as that conducted in the CIA's allegedly discontinued human experimentation program MKULTRA — to use, however, is harder to obtain.

Read the whole article here.

Of course, nothing has been proven with this, but it is certainly thought provoking.

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: snchrnct
And what about Sirhan Sirhan and the murder of Robert F. Kennedy?

Yet the court found that he was not hypnotised.

As I said. Any evidence to back up your original claim that "Their have been actual prosecutions where a hypnotist has hypnotised a subject to kill another party. The hypnotist got life, and the guy who did the deed got a vastly reduced sentence."?

The CIA and other intelligence agencies doubtless had all sorts of wacky experiments 60 years ago, but did the CIA's materialise into actual hypnotised people (assassins) going out to kill? Granted, it's in the movies. However, movies are not reality.

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

I never made that claim..

Maybe anonentity can enlighten us and provide some sources? I'm very curious.

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   
How long shall they kill our prophets, as we stand aside and look.....
And if Bob was to be taken out, the big C ti the toe would be a great hit, think about it, a Rasta can't have that chopped off. Bob could either go against his faith or let the big C slowly kill him.
And Mr Lennon singing about us coming together as one with No wars etc... Then he gets offd by a man that is not well in the head or a product of Mk ultra..... Imagine that!

edit on 28-12-2016 by Davg80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: snchrnct

I am not suggesting that you just pull anyone of the street and program them to kill someone. But certain subjects probably about one in ten of the population, can reach a somnambulistic state during a hypnotic session, where hypnotic suggestions can be implanted.www.mindpowernews.com...

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   
You're thinking of Paul Wellstone and JFK, Jr.
Mysterious plane crashes are the CIA's stock and trade.

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Both of these men figured out a few great truths and disseminated them- and got killed for their efforts,its a far older darker force than the CIA that takes an interest in you when you start spruiking spiritual truths.

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

No, but I was referring to your previous post in which you state:

originally posted by: anonentity
Their have been actual prosecutions where a hypnotist has hypnotised a subject to kill another party. The hypnotist got life, and the guy who did the deed got a vastly reduced sentence. Carl Jung hypnotised his secretary with the shiny top of his pen, just to prove that you can be hypnotised and not realise it. Add a drug into the equation like scopolamine and its no longer a probability.

That's why I'm asking, where's the source for that? I'm genuinely interested.

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: snchrnct

I'll try and find it, it was in one of the Scandinavian countries a few years back. Still looking for the one I was thinking of ,but here is a few. listverse.com...

edit on 28-12-2016 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 04:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

But Bob Marley?

He died of lung cancer.

I heard and read that Bob Marley died of brain cancer, and his brain surgeon in Switzerland was a former Nazi, who waisted him, because he was black. Lots of urban myths here.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Here is a HUGE clue as to who killed John Lennon;

The memorial is a triangular piece of land falling away on the two sides of the park, and its focal point is a circular pathway mosaic of inlaid stones, with a single word, the title of Lennon's famous song: "Imagine".

This was a gift from the city of Naples, Italy

wikipedia

Strawberry Fields (memorial)

Roman floor mosaic with the head of Medusa

edit on 30-12-2016 by FTURE because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: FTURE

Yes if your real popular tptb will give you a real purdy memorial after they shuffle you off the mortal coil.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: FTURE

was it the pope???....... give me another clue!!!

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: galien8

he had big C tae the big Toe, being a rasta he couldn't have it removed so it spread everywhere killing him.. )bluntly)

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Davg80
a reply to: galien8

he had big C tae the big Toe, being a rasta he couldn't have it removed so it spread everywhere killing him.. )bluntly)

Wikipedia says the same en.wikipedia.org...
despite what some people say that call themselves scientists to never quote or reference Wikipedia, I find it a very reliable source of info

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 01:41 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 02:19 AM
link   
a reply to: jeffyj8

We are all with you.

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   
The EU intelligence services have developed capabilities to induce cancer especially to lungs heart and intestine.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Didnt agent admit gave Marley the boots that contained radiation, triggering his cancer death within 5yrs after?

Didnt even intel themself admit similar with Lennon?

www.cia.gov... › docs › CIA-RDP90-00552R000303620003-6

DOCUMENTS SHOW CIA AND FBI SPIED ON LENNON

top topics

<< 1   >>

join