It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A brothers tale

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   
A black dove carried a message;" A mother who was worried about her Son..
On the receiving end, a grandmother, knowing what has happened.. There was a curse in this family, yet no one outside knew what truly happens when they metamorph in their mind, body and soul..

It was Kali claiming another soul, the more one fought, the less chance of survival.. Kali, she claims only the strong yet kills the weak..
The Sons mother, lost her war, but was saved by the fruits made in Gods Kingdom, yet she became an outcast cause Kali saw her as weak..

The eldest of her Sons won his battle, he and Kali fought a legendary war and came to terms with one another, and Kali doesnt claim a soul that is weak..
Only problem was, he was no where to be seen.. Tales tell of someone roaming with a crimson sword and armor on mountain peaks..
--

The grandmother was an old sage of the ancient era, outside of the world we all know all to well, without steam propulsion that makes us imagine of fairytales to no end. The grandmother came to visit her only outcast daughter to relieve her from her agony and pain..

" Kali is here, i feel her presence " The Grandmother said. The mother stood quiet and relied on hope the Kingdom of God offered, and started praying while holding the cross in her hand. " God cannot save him, neither can your prayers.... A woman gives life to a man yet curses him to death "
The grandmother brewed a potion and gave it to the son and he fell asleep..

" Leave this house, what happens next is not for the weak. " The mother, she left..
--

A couple of hours later, the son woke up, in a cold wet room chained to the floor, pitch dark and with a giant mirror in the center;" Who do you see in the mirror? " The grandmother asked.. The son looked back and forth;" Me i see me " The grandmother left, and came back the next morning and asked the same question;" Who do you see in the mirror ? " the son replied with the same sentence.
It continued for weeks, the wet cold floor was the only fluid he was offered yet no food in his stomach and he was going completely mad.

The grandmother came down, and asked again;" Who do you see? " and the Son for the first time saw a woman standing behind him holding him. He screamed in fear. " GET AWAY FROM ME! " but he was to weak. " She will now claim or reject you, in this world or the next. " The grandmother said with a calm voice.

The woman in the mirror, looked at the son and smiled. A knife in her hand, he was going to die.

The door flew open, it was the eldest son, the woman in the mirror looked at him knowing what was coming. He threw his crimson sword at the mirror and it shattered into a thousand pieces and turned to his grandmother and screamed;" Your ancient ways are wicked! ". He grabbed his brother in his arms, and the brother whispered;" Help me, please brother."

Months passed and the brothers stayed at each others side, one guarding over the other. One taught the other to be human while the other taught him not become a monster.

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: tikbalang

Wow what a great tale!

I can just imagine the amazing exchange between Kali and eldest son/crimson warrior. Your writing is certainly magical. Almost as if you're a scrye.

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: tikbalang

This was really quite beautiful... my older brother just passed away (at age 35), we had his funeral just before Christmas. So your story really resonated with me.

Months passed and the brothers stayed at each others side, one guarding over the other. One taught the other to be human while the other taught him not become a monster.

The grief and nature of his death has had me enraged, devastated, and looking at things cynically. But I know this will pass and he would want me to be the best man I can, and to help lift others up. So thank you for sharing this. A powerful message that I needed to hear

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Im sorry for your brother

top topics

join