It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream about Sexy girls that turn into monsters, bite me and say September

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider

originally posted by: wyzac
I believe your dream referrs to today's sexy women giving their heart to demons, which ulimately results in America being destroyed in September 2023. So you have almost seven years to get over your sexy seducers, so you can get the hell out of America...

Good news..
I live in Denmark

Doesn't mean shhs. Could be you taking a vacation to USA.
BTW. from previous post what colour was the snakelike demons?
edit on 30-12-2016 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 03:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: makemap

I believe your dream referrs to today's sexy women giving their heart to demons, which ulimately results in America being destroyed in September 2023. So you have almost seven years to get over your sexy seducers, so you can get the hell out of America...

Good news..
I live in Denmark

Grey, everything was grey when I stepped forward

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Maybe this?
My first thought for OPs question.
edit on 31/12/2016 by Nupster because: youtube linked incorrect

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing Op!

Interesting they said September and then you see carnage and ruin..

My take is that you have possibly been forewarned about a potential Planet X passage date and all the fallout that comes afterward.

First up Px is very real! I've been watching it by the sun on and off for two years, here's the documentation in the thread below plus some extra pics to nourish the mind.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Some suggest it could be sooner than this date? If Im to advise a safer than sorry approach, I say be ready now and in a correct geographical position, a few examples would be: get out of major cities, away from coasts and at quite a high altitude, and don't be on a karst zone! Etc.

So the September part? Here's a little something to ponder on below..And btw Terral03's Eq data has followed pX through Virgo and into the libra constellation..hmmm!

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 06:26 AM
link   
You're right on there my friend!

a reply to: Nupster

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 08:02 AM
link   
I present you with this explanation...

your mind is presenting you with a way to mesh the 5th Angel sounded (rev 9:1)
and had the key to the Abyss

and this:

..And they had hair as the hair of women, and their teeth were as the teeth of lions.

(rev 9:8)

..And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man.

the locusts from the bottomless pit inflicting torture on those men who had the 'mark-of-the-beast'

why are you pondering all that mess ?

trying to clarify the symbolism or what....

don't fall for the 23 sept date- that is the false date which is the 1,260th day from the 1st blood moon that began on 15 April 2014

the real date for the Jupiter birth from Virgo is 9 sept 2017... some 14 days earlier
don't be compromised
edit on st31148319394331192016 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: makemap

Good news..
I live in Denmark

Grey, everything was grey when I stepped forward

So even the background turned grey? Obviously could be fear. Scroll down to grey colour.

hubpages.com...

edit on 31-12-2016 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

I see... well, I don't know.. it's probably nothing special, just a dream.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

Sounds like a siren or a Succubus. Could be a single entity taking multiple forms or three. If you want to purify yourself from the bite try this mantra www.aiohow.tv...
If you see them again try carrying or wearing something of iron or a bloodstone. Best wishes hope it helps. Tell me if they come again it may be a more powerful demon with different intentions which may take more complex actions to get rid of.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 01:15 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=21690443]Spacespider[/post

Hi Spacespider

A city can represent - the world, a populous, pride, each city to be judged, a place of persecution, it may be speaking to you of the spiritual authorities over that city as those ladies revealed themselves as nasty spiritual forces that went on the attack when you realised who they really were.
The demonic forces that attacked and bit you, could be revealing an issue where a demon might find ground to enter and oppress you.

You said the city was empty - this can mean without spirit, souless, not productive.
Then the city when you moved towards the demons in disguise turned grey and was in ruins.
The colour grey can represent depression and uncertainty, lukewarm, death or loss of strength.
Ruins can mean pride ( pride comes before a fall ), a need to be born again spiritually it is a dead place, a disobedient heart (rebellion) or judgement.

With September, I keep thinking of 9/11. Where were you on that day and how did that event effect you? Did the event cause you to choose a path that you are now on?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join