It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Live African Safari ( Greater Kruger National Park )

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   
This is worth a browse if you are into a look at the African bush Animals in a safe ? Enviroment. I have subscribed and get notifications to remind me. Elephants, Lions, Leopards,Giraffe and Cheetah have all been on Camera during the last few weeks. A live look and some great information from the resident Guides Driving and interacting on the early AM and later afternoon 3 hour safari's.

Photos from screenshots.

Jump on the back and join a LIVE African Safari. Twice a day our expert guides invite you to come along and drive through the African bush in search of the Big Five as well as smaller animals. Interact with your ranger by asking questions through #safarilive on Twitter or via email at [email protected] As of Tuesday, November 1: The Sunrise drive runs from 05:00 to 08:00 local time, which means start times of 22:00 ET, 19:00 PT, 03:00 in the UK, 04:00 in Central Europe, and 14:00 Sydney time. Our Sunset Safari runs from 16:00 - 19:00 local time, which means start times of 10:00 ET, 07:00 PT, 14:00 in the UK, 15:00 in Central Europe, and 01:00 Sydney time. When safariLIVE isn't live, you can view the feed from the Djuma Waterhole camera, from the heart of Djuma Private Game Reserve in the Sabi Sand/greater Kruger National Park area.

www.youtube.com...

A Short preview.

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Thank you for sharing this is really cool.

African Safari animals have always been the ones that intrigued me the most.

Super glad you posted the link.

-Alee
edit on 12/27/2016 by NerdGoddess because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: NerdGoddess

Hi Alee. I had thought more would be interested in watching live camera Safari ? It was aired on Nat Geo wild for the first of an Eight week run in your US last night at 10 or 11 PM, you can still watch daily for free on You Tube, it is wonderful viewing in MHO from your cosy wherever you can learn and observe from a unique perspective..

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: skywatcher44

I've been watching it every night while my kid sleeps. Thanks again for sharing!

-Alee

top topics

join