It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cassini Sends Back New Image From Above Saturn's Hexagonal North Pole

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 06:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wolfenz
Speaking of Science cant Explain certain things

Might have something to do with Saturn having the fastests wind speeds in the Solar System. It's all about wind dynamics, and a possible explanation for the hexagon has been given here: www.space.com...

Oh, and why the hell would anyone be comparing Earth's ocean-based weather mechanics with gas giant weather mechnics? There are more ways than one to create a whirlpool.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: wildespace

The atmospheric resonance is different on Mars.
Here on Earth the resonant frequency of hurricane eyes tend to produce pentagrams.

educate-yourself.org...

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Wolfenz

I said altered states was hollywood because of the 'special effects' movie magic. The plot was carried to tinseltown proportions, I think you know what I mean.

Hollywood .. based of the works of Paddy Chayefsky that looked into more closely of John C. Lilly was no other then a Pioneer and Major Researcher of those isolation Tanks ...

I have read extensively on those and practiced meditation. You don't need Isolation tanks, in fact they are detrimental to spiritual growth.

I also read Carlos Castaneda, Don Juan books (all of them) several times and like I said partaken of almost eery hallucinogen on numerous occasions. We're not supposed to talk about that here, besides being off topic to the thread.

m not talking evolution... what it showed in the movie Altered States of modern man regressing back to early man...
more less.... Atavism in a Molecular Cell Level

im talking of past memories ... That he Remembered from his Descendants
from taking the Drug ...

Ahhh, thats a little better, contact with the spirit realm, in my head I have volumes. But I don't think its stored in the lymbic. Our direct memories of our personal earthbound existence are recorded in our brain, the unseen spirit realm is all around us.

We can reach that from here by practice, unhindering our minds of distraction, being still, meditating. The isolation tanks are sort of, drugs are sort of, a different reality aimed at achieving this, but not necessary, ultimately.

What I View is we are Created or Should i say Recreated Here on this Planet...
with a different Very Slight adaption from a different non Terrestrial Source ...

Outstanding... My ultimate proof thru direct experience comes from encounters both spiritual and 'extra' terrestrially speaking, during both hallucinogenic and meditative states, sometimes without either.

I agree wth you about adaptation, all life is capable of altering its genetic makeup to adapt (eventually) to changing conditions. Its in the programming (DNA). Examples are too numerous to cite and plain to see.

Mandela theory is just that, tripe. Read my signature. Wormholes and portals are not necessary, the next dimension is all around us, its everywhere, we will go there when we pass. Some have been lucky to get a glimpse; near death, hallucinogens, meditation... a glimpse outside Plato's Cave.

Finally science has explained the mega cyclones on the gas giants . It has to do with rotational fluid dynamics, although I believe in the case of Jupiters Spot there is a moonatessimal (I coined that word) at the heart of the spot, a moon in vitro yearning to be born.
edit on 2-1-2017 by intrptr because: punctuation

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Ohh ok Special Effects is what you .Ment.. I Tend to Agree there with you .There..
and yes i do know what you mean ... ( Now )
I was More Focused on the Memories.... Ancient past memories Bit
Reference in the movie ...

Right you didn't need the Sensory Deprivation Tanks aka SDT
but they are great for the beginners Feel Journey! Experienced ONE ?

yeah Let's not talk about it here ... of the Eerie Hallucinogen like '___'
witch ( see what ive done here LOL ) small dose's are Made naturally in our Chemistry makeup

To Make it with this Thread there s a Connection...
A Man Hired by the CIA Indigo Swan ... of what he had Seen about Saturn
Especially Titan

See CIA Document for Details

CIA-RPD96-00789R003800110001-8

But I don't think its stored in the lymbic. Our direct memories of our personal earthbound existence are recorded in our brain, the unseen spirit realm is all around us. We can reach that from here by practice, unhindering our minds of distraction, being still, meditating. The isolation tanks are sort of, drugs are sort of, a different reality aimed at achieving this, but not necessary, ultimately.

But....!! Science now found a way to use BIO Atoms DNA to Store ....
Drum Roll .... Ready ?
700 Terabytes of Data

Harvard cracks DNA storage, crams 700 terabytes of data into a single gram
www.extremetech.com...

although we haven't crack much of the natural process data..
if we can do this TODAY there possible Viable memories Stored ..
to change a permanent structure

the next dimension is all around us, its everywhere, we will go there when we pass. Some have been lucky to get a glimpse; near death, hallucinogens, meditation... a glimpse outside Plato's Cave.

The Legends and Ancient Mythology in Cultures of Earth has been saying this for Millenniums ( if you look at it in a different View if you think Dimensions instead of heaven or Hell or Limbo
and if you Look at the Gods Deity's as Aliens, Dimensional Beings as Not From this Earth...

Finally science has explained the mega cyclones on the gas giants . It has to do with rotational fluid dynamics, although I believe in the case of Jupiters Spot there is a moonatessimal (I coined that word) at the heart of the spot, a moon in vitro yearning to be born.

Mega Cyclones ... That what im thinking Mega Fluid Dynamics with a Certain Vibration movement Frequency causing a a Cymatics Hexagon effect ...

The Fluid THICK Major Liquid Hydrogen and lesser Liquid Helium of course with a mixture of ICE Ammonia Methane ... causing the Storm .. from a ocean like form ... yet No Solid Ground ( that we Know Of )

The Large Red Spot Could be the Beginning Birth of a new moon ...
but its Dissipating last time I knew ...
edit on 12017MondayfAmerica/Chicago11 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: wildespace

Might have something to do with Saturn having the fastests wind speeds in the Solar System. It's all about wind dynamics, and a possible explanation for the hexagon has been given here: www.space.com...

Oh, and why the hell would anyone be comparing Earth's ocean-based weather mechanics with gas giant weather mechnics? There are more ways than one to create a whirlpool.

Liquid Metallic Hydrogen and Helium ... acting like Oceans Floating around of an inertial force

a Little more explaining of the WHY ...

Internal field: Like Jupiter's magnetic field, Saturn's is created by a fluid dynamo within a layer of circulating liquid metallic hydrogen in its outer core.[1] Like Earth, Saturn's magnetic field is mostly a dipole, with north and south poles at the ends of a single magnetic axis.[12] On Saturn, like on Jupiter, the north magnetic pole is located in the northern hemisphere, and the south magnetic pole lies in the southern hemisphere, which is the opposite to the Earth, where the north magnetic pole lies in the southern hemisphere.[13] Saturn's magnetic field also has quadrupole, octupole and higher components, though they are much weaker than the dipole.[12] The magnetic field strength at Saturn's equator is about 21 μT (0.21 G), which corresponds to a dipole magnetic moment of about 4.6 × 1018 T•m3.[2] This makes Saturn's magnetic field slightly weaker than Earth's; however, its magnetic moment is about 580 times larger.[1] Saturn's magnetic dipole is strictly aligned with its rotational axis, meaning that the field, uniquely, is highly axisymmetric.[12] The dipole is slightly shifted (by 0.037 Rs) along Saturn's rotational axis towards the north pole.[2]

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   
We should do a thread... flip flops with idea, about that other stuff.

As far as fluid dynamics and Coriolis effects, the spin tends to aggregate matter into one 'patch' or 'region' producing the spots on all the gas giants. Problem I noticed with Jupiters spot is the reverse direction, the persistence for centurie(s), and its seeming independence from direction of spin of other bands on the surface, like theres something (solid) in there.

The newest probe sent to Jupiter has a radar to point into the great spot to see whats beneath the surface but so far I can't find the results of any experiment...

edit on 2-1-2017 by intrptr because: spelling

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Liquid Metallic Hydrogen and Helium ... acting like Oceans Floating around of an inertial force

Internal field: Like Jupiter's magnetic field, Saturn's is created by a fluid dynamo within a layer of circulating liquid metallic hydrogen in its outer core.[1] Like Earth, Saturn's magnetic field is mostly a dipole, with north and south poles at the ends of a single magnetic axis.[12] On Saturn, like on Jupiter, the north magnetic pole is located in the northern hemisphere, and the south magnetic pole lies in the southern hemisphere, which is the opposite to the Earth, where the north magnetic pole lies in the southern hemisphere.[13] Saturn's magnetic field also has quadrupole, octupole and higher components, though they are much weaker than the dipole.[12] The magnetic field strength at Saturn's equator is about 21 μT (0.21 G), which corresponds to a dipole magnetic moment of about 4.6 × 1018 T•m3.[2] This makes Saturn's magnetic field slightly weaker than Earth's; however, its magnetic moment is about 580 times larger.[1] Saturn's magnetic dipole is strictly aligned with its rotational axis, meaning that the field, uniquely, is highly axisymmetric.[12] The dipole is slightly shifted (by 0.037 Rs) along Saturn's rotational axis towards the north pole.[2]

en.wikipedia.org...

It's true that the metallic dynamo core may be what creates the magnetic field. However, that's probably not what is creating the winds and storms on Saturn.

Wind is cause by temperature differentials and the Coriolis Effect. Relatively warmer pockets of atmosphere move and rise toward relatively cooler pockets of atmosphere. The Coriolis Effect causes these warmer-to-cooler atmospheric movements to shear and twist and turn -- resulting in winds and turbulent atmosphere, which in turn can result in storms.

That's how wind and storms are created on Earth, and there is no reason to doubt that similar mechanisms are at work on other planets with atmospheres and differentials in atmospheric temperatures.

For example, there are storms in the Northern Hemisphere of Saturn known at Saturn's Create White Spots. These storms occur about every 25 Earth years, and often seem to reach their peak about ever 30 Earth years. Perhaps not coincidentally, one Saturn Year = about 30 Earth Years....

It is thought that these Great White Spot storms on Saturn are caused when cooler/wetter/denser molecules in Saturn's upper atmosphere begin to dry up and fall, displaced by warmer atmosphere from below. The cooler/wetter/denser molecules usually act as a blanket suppressing turbulence, but every 30 earth years or so, they are displaced by the movement of relatively warmer atmosphere -- which in turn causes the storms.

This seems to occur at the late Spring/Early Summer on Saturn, when Saturn's North Hemisphere is tiled the most toward the Sun, and that hemisphere receives more warmth from the Sun -- creating this greater temperature differential and more atmospheric turbulence.

Again, this time between one start-of-summer to the next start-of-summer on Saturn is about 30 Earth years, so there seems to be a connection.

Explaining the great 2011 Saturn storm

Mystery of Saturn's Epic Planet-Encircling Storms Explained

The hexagonal clouds at Saturn's North Pole and the swirl at Saturn's South Pole are different, but are still; most likely a result of atmospheric movement due to temperature differential in that atmosphere and due to the Coriolis Effect. The hex pattern has been explained by fluid dynamics (as mentioned by others in other posts).

edit on 2017-1-2 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
We should do a thread... flip flops with idea, about that other stuff.

As far as fluid dynamics and Coriolis effects, the spin tends to aggregate matter into one 'patch' or 'region' producing the spots on all the gas giants. Problem I noticed with Jupiters spot is the reverse direction, the persistence for centurie(s), and its seeming independence from direction of spin of other bands on the surface, like theres something (solid) in there.

The newest probe sent to Jupiter has a radar to point into the great spot to see whats beneath the surface but so far I can't find the results of any experiment...

ok lets
make one

and see how far it goes

or the red spot perhaps a moon or object then went into Jupiter...

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soylent Green Is People

en.wikipedia.org...

It's true that the metallic dynamo core may be what creates the magnetic field. However, that's probably not what is creating the winds and storms on Saturn.

Wind is cause by temperature differentials and the Coriolis Effect. Relatively warmer pockets of atmosphere move and rise toward relatively cooler pockets of atmosphere. The Coriolis Effect causes these warmer-to-cooler atmospheric movements to shear and twist and turn -- resulting in winds and turbulent atmosphere, which in turn can result in storms.

That's how wind and storms are created on Earth, and there is no reason to doubt that similar mechanisms are at work on other planets with atmospheres and differentials in atmospheric temperatures.

For example, there are storms in the Northern Hemisphere of Saturn known at Saturn's Create White Spots. These storms occur about every 25 Earth years, and often seem to reach their peak about ever 30 Earth years. Perhaps not coincidentally, one Saturn Year = about 30 Earth Years....

It is thought that these Great White Spot storms on Saturn are caused when cooler/wetter/denser molecules in Saturn's upper atmosphere begin to dry up and fall, displaced by warmer atmosphere from below. The cooler/wetter/denser molecules usually act as a blanket suppressing turbulence, but every 30 earth years or so, they are displaced by the movement of relatively warmer atmosphere -- which in turn causes the storms.

This seems to occur at the late Spring/Early Summer on Saturn, when Saturn's North Hemisphere is tiled the most toward the Sun, and that hemisphere receives more warmth from the Sun -- creating this greater temperature differential and more atmospheric turbulence.

Again, this time between one start-of-summer to the next start-of-summer on Saturn is about 30 Earth years, so there seems to be a connection.

The hexagonal clouds at Saturn's North Pole and the swirl at Saturn's South Pole are different, but are still; most likely a result of atmospheric movement due to temperature differential in that atmosphere and due to the Coriolis Effect. The hex pattern has been explained by fluid dynamics (as mentioned by others in other posts).

It is Claimed to be that there is is NO SOLID ground on Jupiter Just Gas or Liquidized gas

so its a different system then what he have on earth

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   

en.wikipedia.org...

It is Claimed to be that there is is NO SOLID ground on Jupiter Just Gas or Liquidized gas

Hydrogen under extreme pressures is believed to act as a metallic and an electrical conductor, and that is what is thought to be in Jupiter's and Saturn's cores.

What is Metallic Hydrogen?

"Nature" Article on Metallic Hydrogen

Wikipedia - Metallic Hydrogen

edit on 2017-1-5 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   

en.wikipedia.org...

Hydrogen under extreme pressures is believed to act as a metallic and an electrical conductor, and that is what is thought to be in Jupiter's and Saturn's cores.

What is Metallic Hydrogen?

"Nature" Article on Metallic Hydrogen

Wikipedia - Metallic Hydrogen

Right that why i said liquidized gas ..

well perhaps a Super fluid.. acting like a solid metallic and causing electrical magnetic charges ...
in the extreme pressures to the core

might sound funny but accumulation of pulling in space dust over the millenniums
is also a factor ..

Interstellar Dust Found at Saturn
By Elizabeth Howell, Space.com Contributor | April 19, 2016 07:00am ET
www.space.com...

New Research Explains Saturn’s Epic Tantrums
scitechdaily.com...

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   

There's a bit of rock and dirt all over the Solar System.

Gas giants, like Saturn and Jupiter, are thought to have formed much closer to the Sun and then migrated outwards.

There's no reason to think why Saturn or Jupiter cannot have a rocky core at the centre of everything.

Rocky planets near the Sun (Mercury, Venus, Mars) are simply Solar System planets that had their gaseous envelopes blown away by the solar radiation, while gas and ice giants didn't.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: wildespace

Nice!!!

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   

There's a bit of rock and dirt all over the Solar System.

Gas giants, like Saturn and Jupiter, are thought to have formed much closer to the Sun and then migrated outwards.

There's no reason to think why Saturn or Jupiter cannot have a rocky core at the centre of everything.

Rocky planets near the Sun (Mercury, Venus, Mars) are simply Solar System planets that had their gaseous envelopes blown away by the solar radiation, while gas and ice giants didn't.

yeah... some think so...

Although Venus still has its Envelope... aka Canopy

Titan does Too but not as like the Giant Gas Planets ..

Earth according to Legend had a envelope aka Canopy
according too some religious/mythological TXT around the world ..

and theirs the hypothetical theory of Jupiter could of became a Sun
and it was suppose to be the Suns Binary Mate

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   

I thought he earth was flat and all planets are cgi?

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko

I thought he earth was flat and all planets are cgi?

Well ...

Truth is ... We the programs see everything in 3D in Our World ,

Our programmers see us as in 2d " from their Screen"
as the see us Flat and as a Hemisphere...

The Whole Universe is CGI in the Programmers View

Now when i say programmers , Meaning as in God Deity Creator etc...

and CGI I mean Hologram Universe as in We and this Universe is not the original.. a Copy
what type of copy is all in the Imagination.. Spectrum as of Now..

We have Great Science Minds that have jump to that Possible Conclusion ...
Like for instance Professor Neil Degrass Tyson .. which he thought was comical and Stupid ... in the Past
.... not anymore ...

And it can be proven factual we do live in a hologram universe ...

although its been bounced , back n forth of being possible or not possible in the past decade ...
from Ideas Theory's to Experiments .. always going back to Square One ..

In.My.Personal.Opinion It will explain everything, from Ancient Mythology of the gods , Aliens , Biblical
Ancient Mysteries has yet to be unexplained in this Planet , and the Phantom Physics, Mysterious Quantum Physics.. like the example of the Slit Theory Mater Light Photon waves.. mostly changing by ( JUST ) Observing ...

Our Universe Might just be in a main frame in a Multiverse

Comes to mind

Matrix
www.imdb.com...

The 13th Floor
www.imdb.com...

Tron
www.imdb.com...
Tron legacy
www.imdb.com...

The Programmer and US Programs

Note ( 1954 Galaxy Digest )

Shows resemblance of a modern Keyboard & PC Tower Hooked to a Hologram Projector

Strangely we are the only Living things in our ( SOL ) Solar System
that we Know of ( saying this lightly ) ..

Saturn and Jupiter perhaps are Failed Solar systems becoming the solar Family with our sun ...
like it has been in other Star systems

To me we are going nearer to the Interstellar cloud and its effecting our solar system..
as all the planets are being effected from the Sun ... and the Sun is reacting to the Cloud
so as to why all the strange effects from other planets that has been going on lately ..
and shills thinking it global warming from our Manned destruction of our earth..

Something is going on with Saturn...

Something Strange Is Happening Inside Saturn
www.imdb.com...

Makes you think that " Norman R. Bergrun" has been telling some truth

nasa-cassini-saturn-ring-mysterious-activity
www.cnn.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join