It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MTV's message to White guys and what your (white guy's) news years resolution should be (VID)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Listen Up!

This thread is NOT in the Mud Pit forum. Due to that, the normal ATS Terms and Conditions apply.

Absolutely NO political trolling is allowed outside of the Mud Pit forum!

This means you do not get to call people political names like "libtards" or "repukes", etc, etc.

Absolutely NO insulting other members. Do so at your own peril outside the Mud Pit. Continue to do it, and you may find that you no longer have an account here on ATS.

Discussing other members is OFF TOPIC. ALWAYS. Discuss the topic of the OP......NOT EACH OTHER.

Thread is now open again.

Stay on topic and follow the rules.

Doing otherwise will result in post removals, and post bans.

Do not reply to this post.
edit on 12/27/2016 by eriktheawful because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kukri
Being an old middle class white guy (no capitalisation necessary) MTV is about as relevant to me as a feminine hygiene product advertisement.

One good thing about the video is it points out the hypocrisy quite clearly.

Drops mic then does an Encarnacion bat flip

Too late to edit but It's a Bautista bat flip not "Encarnacion bat flip" D'oh.

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Now, if only White Guys actually watched or GAF about MTV.

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Jeez thanks swarmy, faux hipster social justice propagandist! You are an AGENT to the MATRIX! SO STFU!

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: CagliostroTheGreat
everyone

Words Are wind and foolishness blows fervently.

This should have simply been ignored and left to die.

That is what they did in germany with the Nazi's at first. Look how that turned out for them.

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: starwarsisreal
a reply to: Tardacus

If all white people are gone from a pandemic, there will still be oppression from not just rich black men men but also from Chinese forces.

I wonder if they will deal with that by denying it. It would create the perfect world for corruption and racism.

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: GreyScale
a reply to: everyone

Nice breakdown of the vid.

Stupid people are stupid.

Why do some people need to keep playing and PLAYING and playing the victim card?

Throw Affirmative Action out and let's start really competing.

Until then, it's just BS.

I'm white/red according to a-holes like this.

What about all of us just being American?

OOP.. then we'd all be EQUAL and there wouldn't be a victim card anymore.

Then stupid people like this would just fail. I'm OK with that, having wasted my personal time watching his rant.

Thank you !

Why people keep trying to play the victim card? Because it is a easy way to improve their own positions without having to actually work for it. It's nice and easy when you can just blame someone for everything in the world and get cheered on and being revered for it.

Sounds familiar doesn't it?

Heil SJW.

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   
How on Earth is anyone getting offended at the use of racial stereotypes to create comedy? Its meant to be funny. Its a joke. For chrissake, lighten up

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Speaking of which, if anyone wants to know why this kind of stuff creates such bitter arguing, have a read here. Psychologically speaking, your beliefs are you. Any attack on your beliefs is an attack on you personally.

If you can stop doing this, it'll make the whole world a better place.

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
How on Earth is anyone getting offended at the use of racial stereotypes to create comedy? Its meant to be funny. Its a joke. For chrissake, lighten up

You must be new to this. No it is absolutely not a joke this is typical leftist propaganda style. Otherwise i'l bet that you think MTV's francesca and her "decoded" videos are also intended as "humor right?

These videos are targeted and designed at and for the youth and their indoctrination.

edit on America/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoTue, 27 Dec 2016 20:19:49 -060016201612America/Chicago by everyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: everyone

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

You must be new to this. No it is absolutely not a joke this is typical leftist propaganda style. Otherwise i'l bet that you think MTV's francesca and her "decoded" videos are also intended as "humor right?

These videos are targeted and designed at and for the youth and their indoctrination.

Im 45 years old and grew up on MTV. I don't know who francesca is.

But i know when i see something I think is funny.

Did you read my link?

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   
This guy gets it

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

Papa Bless.

ERMGAD WHITE FAYC!
edit on 29-12-2016 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Did ya ever notice that the so called experts are in reality, totally vacuous. Be a grown up and be your own expert.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join