It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michigan Democrat Meeting Breaks Into Violence

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 05:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Don't trust anyone under 30?

Heh.

They do have cute little forebrains.

Not that it is related, but that has been a motto I've been using for a while now Phage. Although, out here in the sticks, I've met a number of young people in their 20s that are conservative minded and decent enough to trust.

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Didnt know Democrats were a different species of humans.

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 06:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Granite
a reply to: xuenchen

You think this is bad...wait until the blood feud boiling over soon between Obama camp and Hillary camp in coming weeks.

Sounds exciting! Can't wait to see what that's all about.

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 06:34 AM
link   
What's so ironic about this, is the fact that a year ago the talking heads said that the Republican party was on the verge of destroying itself...

edit on 27-12-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
What's so ironic about this, is the fact that a year ago the talking heads said that the Republican party was on the verge of destroying itself...

I think that was an accurate statement, and the only thing masking that from being a reality is Trumps win. The RNC has some serious issues that need to be addressed. I just hope it's addressed and not swept under the rug, only to pop up next election.

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit

And then Trump took over the party against their will.

Seems like the GOP has done its implosion, and it wasn't too bad due to the way the whole Trump thing went down. Meanwhile the DNC gets caught screwing over Bernie, blames it on the Russians, and continues to ignore their roots in labor.

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Let's not forget that a vote for Trump was American citizens giving a big middle finger to the status quo, life-long politicians and the MSM. This is was the Tea Party mentality of which I am a proponent. Trump is our Bernie Sanders.

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: LogicalGraphitti

Let's not forget that a vote for Trump was American citizens giving a big middle finger to the status quo, life-long politicians and the MSM. This is was the Tea Party mentality of which I am a proponent. Trump is our Bernie Sanders.

If the GOP would have "Dernie'd" Trump, Clinton would have won, and the GOP implosion would be ongoing. He "saved" the party, at least for now, by being their beacon of Hope.

Obama was a lame beacon of hope. I don't expect the GOP version to be much better.

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus
this is why they are losing support, they dress up and try to act like adults but people can see through that façade, in the end they always revert to acting like children,fighting name calling, threatening etc. nobody wants children to be in charge of anything.
These kind of antics are rampant in the liberal party,they have become normal that`s why nobody is shocked by them.
20 years ago things like this would get you kicked to curb in a hurry now it`s tolerated and has become part of business as usual.
They can`t even successfully run a meeting they sure the heck aren`t capable of running a city or a country.

This is what happens when everyone gets a prize win or lose.. That is not real life..... and evidently a hard lesson for some.

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky

originally posted by: Tardacus
this is why they are losing support, they dress up and try to act like adults but people can see through that façade, in the end they always revert to acting like children,fighting name calling, threatening etc. nobody wants children to be in charge of anything.
These kind of antics are rampant in the liberal party,they have become normal that`s why nobody is shocked by them.
20 years ago things like this would get you kicked to curb in a hurry now it`s tolerated and has become part of business as usual.
They can`t even successfully run a meeting they sure the heck aren`t capable of running a city or a country.

This is what happens when everyone gets a prize win or lose.. That is not real life..... and evidently a hard lesson for some.

When my son played in the $2,000 Nike youth Summer basketball, all got trophies..no matter how badly the team played. Then when he got to high school, it was the REAL DEAL.. loser gets NOTHING. He quit.

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Since the other thread relating to Democrat anger and brainwashing (OP = Member "Craig732") was just shut off by an ATS moderator, I'll post what I wanted to say here...

The MSM had Democrats 110% convinced that Hillary was going to win. When it didn't happen, dysfunctionality took over. The dysfunctionality is enhanced by the fact that they didn't like Donald Trump at all. It's not like he is somebody they'd accept as a consolation. He's despised. Emotions range from Anger, to Crying, to Suicide.

That's probably right. I was so convinced as well that she would win, even watching from another country. Everyone I knew thought the election was so "fixed" , that there was no way they wouldn't just put her in office no matter who really won.

I don't support either side, just to be clear, they were all pretty bad....

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I really didn't think I was going to enjoy Trump winning this much but. We have a woman at work who is really going off the deep end and she's been warned but is enraged because EVERYBODY DOESN'T SEE IT HER WAY!!!! I really think she verbally attacks this one guy one more time he's going to tell her she needs to leave. Yes we're in Michigan!!

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: pirhanna
Im sure there must still be some rational liberals. Go get control of your party and offer the american public a better platform and candidates.

lib·er·al
ˈlib(ə)rəl/
adjective
open to new behavior or opinions and willing to discard traditional values.
"they have more liberal views toward marriage and divorce than some people"

favorable to or respectful of individual rights and freedoms.
"liberal citizenship laws"
synonyms: tolerant, unprejudiced, unbigoted, broad-minded, open-minded, enlightened; More
permissive, free, free and easy, easygoing, libertarian, indulgent, lenient
"the values of a liberal society"
antonyms: narrow-minded, bigoted
(in a political context) favoring maximum individual liberty in political and social reform.
"a liberal democratic state"
synonyms: progressive, advanced, modern, forward-looking, forward-thinking, progressivist, enlightened, reformist, radical
"a liberal social agenda"
antonyms: reactionary, conservative

(of education) concerned mainly with broadening a person's general knowledge and experience, rather than with technical or professional training.
synonyms: wide-ranging, broad-based, general
"a liberal education"

--------------

People seem to have forgotten that liberal means free....freedom...freely...freeish
Live and let live.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join