It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michigan Democrat Meeting Breaks Into Violence

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Another example of how wild Democrats can get when they get agitated.

The Michigan Democrat Party had a meeting a couple of weeks ago that really sent them into the ionosphere.

Had something to do with Sanders supporters vs Hillary supporters.

They still fight even though the election is all over !!!

A Democrat official was even arrested for assault and battery !!

Michigan Dem Meeting Breaks Into Violence as Clinton Fans Repel Sanders Partisans

On December 3, the Michigan Democratic Party held a committee meeting, open to the public and party members, to vote on delegates to represent Michigan at the Democratic National Committee. Unfortunately, rather than learning from Hillary Clinton’s presidential election loss, and sincerely welcoming Bernie Sanders supporters into the party after scolding them for more than a year, the Democratic establishment has continued treating progressives as second class citizens.

Michigan was one of the most closely contested races during the Democratic primaries. Sanders pulled off an upset victory there after polling suggested Clinton was likely to win. The most recent turmoil between the pro-Clinton leadership of the Democratic Party and Sanders supporters is a microcosm of the constant tug-of-war progressives are in with establishment types across the country, over issues such as appointing new leadership roles and determining a direction for the party’s recovery.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Reminds me of pirates fighting each other on a sinking ship! I guess it's called going down with dignity?

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   
If Goudy becomes the new McCarthy I bet I can quit the prostate pills.

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Since the other thread relating to Democrat anger and brainwashing (OP = Member "Craig732") was just shut off by an ATS moderator, I'll post what I wanted to say here...

The MSM had Democrats 110% convinced that Hillary was going to win. When it didn't happen, dysfunctionality took over. The dysfunctionality is enhanced by the fact that they didn't like Donald Trump at all. It's not like he is somebody they'd accept as a consolation. He's despised. Emotions range from Anger, to Crying, to Suicide.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

This needs to happen.
Look at the person in charge of the DNC.

I know there are Democratic party members that are sick of this poo parade.

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   
this is why they are losing support, they dress up and try to act like adults but people can see through that façade, in the end they always revert to acting like children,fighting name calling, threatening etc. nobody wants children to be in charge of anything.
These kind of antics are rampant in the liberal party,they have become normal that`s why nobody is shocked by them.
20 years ago things like this would get you kicked to curb in a hurry now it`s tolerated and has become part of business as usual.
They can`t even successfully run a meeting they sure the heck aren`t capable of running a city or a country.
edit on 26-12-2016 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   
True democrats (not these pussified whiners and exclusionists) need to dump the DNC and start their own party. It probably wouldn't go anywhere but at least they'd regain their self-respect and send a signal to other democrats that their party is foobarred the way it is now.

You know... real change they can believe in.
edit on 12/26/2016 by Kukri because: clarity

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   
This is what happens when you let your party get overrun by childish adults.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Im sure there must still be some rational liberals. Go get control of your party and offer the american public a better platform and candidates.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: pirhanna
Im sure there must still be some rational liberals. Go get control of your party and offer the american public a better platform and candidates.

That won't be easy because most of them in higher positions are crazy as Hell.

And they are so bitter right now.

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Did they label each other racist sexist homophobic bigots???

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

You think this is bad...wait until the blood feud boiling over soon between Obama camp and Hillary camp in coming weeks.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Is this Bush or Trumps fault?

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I don't know a single Democratic voter over 30 that can tolerate any of this stuff. Some voted for Trump in protest of Bernie (some of my "back east" family).

The under 30 crowd, not the same story.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   
The Nazis started killing each other when they realized they were about to lose their power as well.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Don't trust anyone under 30?

Heh.

They do have cute little forebrains.
edit on 12/26/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Don't trust anyone under 30?

Heh.

They do have cute little forebrains.

I trust a couple. Most are still just getting over the diaper rash.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Seriously, news from a couple of weeks ago that everyone has already forgotten about? This post just reeks of agenda, its done and over with so why bring it back up?
edit on 12/26/2016 by LumenImagoDei because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: LumenImagoDei
Seriously, news from a couple of weeks ago that everyone has already forgotten about? This post just reeks of agenda, its done and over with so why bring it back up?

Because its the holiday season , and the news is slow

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Damn Russians, when will they bugger off out of our business.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join