It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congress: Obama Admin Fired Top Scientist to Advance Climate Change Plans

page: 1

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   
A shocking Congressional report has apparently exposed the Obama Administration for getting rid of some people in key departments that may have been not so friendly to the global warming agenda !!

Looks like some people were targeted for being "too forthcoming" with Congressional Committees !!

Stunning report released ....

Congress: Obama Admin Fired Top Scientist to Advance Climate Change Plans

A new congressional investigation has determined that the Obama administration fired a top scientist and intimidated staff at the Department of Energy in order to further its climate change agenda, according to a new report that alleges the administration ordered top officials to obstruct Congress in order to forward this agenda.

Rep. Lamar Smith (R., Texas), chair of the House Committee on Science, Space, and Technology, released a wide-ranging report on Tuesday that shows how senior Obama administration officials retaliated against a leading scientist and plotted ways to block a congressional inquiry surrounding key research into the impact of radiation.

A top DoE scientist who liaised with Congress on the matter was fired by the Obama administration for being too forthright with lawmakers, according to the report, which provides an in-depth look at the White House’s efforts to ensure senior staffers toe the administration’s line.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I believe Obama would do something like that.

I believe we do need to start taking better care of this planet, but the way they are trying to do it is not the best way. You do not point your finger at someone and say that you are a polluter, then fly off on Air Force one to Hawaii for a week and turn up the thermostat in the White House so it is nice and cozy even when you are on vacation.

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Global warming is a scam perpetrated on the people of the world to bring us all under control of a global government. Obama is as big a globalist as there is so this is not a surprise.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   
This should surprise me...but it really doesn't.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Remember all the ridicule they had to use against anyone questioning or contradicting their "findings" back when it all started. The methods they used then and now are like a window showing right through the fabrications.

Edit: This behavior on the part of officialdom showed that the motives behind the big push for "global warming" were questionable and possibly criminally motivated with the desire to deceive people for monetary gain and other things like global environmental control schemes. (which furthers a global control scheme to serve the globalist agenda.
edit on 26-12-2016 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   
"...plotted ways to block a congressional inquiry surrounding key research into the impact of radiation. "

I wonder what that aspect reveals?

Barry O. The Plotter. Sounds right.

edit on 26-12-2016 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Call me dense but what does a Scientist doing low dose radiation studies have to do with Climate Change? That whole article and the congressman don't make sense to me. I can't conceive how they are related.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kukri
Call me dense but what does a Scientist doing low dose radiation studies have to do with Climate Change? That whole article and the congressman don't make sense to me. I can't conceive how they are related.

Stretching to this maybe .......

Solar Radiation and Climate Experiment (SORCE)

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kukri

A scientist doing low dose radiation studies could very well be doing work about the impact of coal-fired power plants.

Around one third of the electricity in the U.S. comes from coal, and coal is, although few are aware, indeed radioactive. In fact, coal ash contribute more radiation than all nationwide nuclear waste combined.

But I digress, my point is that, although a bit unintuitive, this scientist does have the right credentials to be involved in studies relevant for climate change research.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   

So, this is probably about shutting down a dissenting scientific opinion that the solar cycle may be all or part of the cause of any current climate change...

After all these years, im more undecided than ever on how much carbon emmissions cause climate change. Though its a better idea regardless to use solar and wind power where possible. Its cleaner and wont run out.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Rep. Lamar Smith (R., Texas), chair of the House Committee on Science, Space, and Technology, released a wide-ranging report on Tuesday that shows how senior Obama administration officials retaliated against a leading scientist and plotted ways to block a congressional inquiry surrounding key research into the impact of radiation.

Because people.

The presses of FAKE NEWS has been running around for the last two decades saying mans evil business is the CAUSE of 'climate change'.

Can't have any real scientists contradicting FAUX SCIENCE.

Easy Peasy says the heretic squeezy.
edit on 26-12-2016 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Remember when Al Gore said in his 2006 movie "An Inconvenient Truth" that in 10 years Mt. Kilimanjaro will have no snow?

Mt. Kilimanjaro in 2016

Inconvenient indeed.

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
Remember when Al Gore said in his 2006 movie "An Inconvenient Truth" that in 10 years Mt. Kilimanjaro will have no snow?

Mt. Kilimanjaro in 2016

Inconvenient indeed.

I think the next Agenda2030 meeting should be there !!

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
I believe Obama would do something like that.

I believe we do need to start taking better care of this planet, but the way they are trying to do it is not the best way. You do not point your finger at someone and say that you are a polluter, then fly off on Air Force one to Hawaii for a week and turn up the thermostat in the White House so it is nice and cozy even when you are on vacation.

To be fair, the White House is not just a residence. There are people there all the time even when the first family are jaunting off to destinations unknown, as it is a popular tourist destination among other things.

Also, the president flying air force one is pretty much a requirement for the position, so that's a moot point.

However, yes: we do need to be better stewards over our planet.

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Thanks Xuenchen:

That NASA article was an interesting read.

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: DupontDeux

Thanks for the reply DD:

Yes Xuen posted an interesting article by NASA that hit on the relevant points. My confusion was misinterpreting 'low dose radiation' in a more human aspect rather than solar.

top topics

join