It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tune out the static

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Can you try something for me really quickly? It won't take long and isn't very hard at all. Wherever you are right now just sit and tune out the static. The static is all the noise, smells, bodily sensations that are bombarding your awareness as you read this and the thoughts running through your head. Ignore all of that and focus only on what lies directly ahead of you.

What is it you see on the most fundamental level when you tune out the static? You see LIGHT. Isn't it absolutely beautiful and miraculous that what we see and experience is even possible? Look at the stars and you are looking into the infinite, we are part of this universe and are the way in which the universe draws experience. The light you see is in the form of an image and that image is what we are created in, I'm sure most of you are familiar with the Genesis creation narrative and being created in God's image.

When you think of something, say a blimp, where does that image pop up and how exactly do you see it without really seeing it? Pretty crazy when you sit and think about it. Thoughts are immaterial, they are a product of the Spirit. The Spirit is eternal whereas the body is temporary.

Life is miraculous, you are a walking miracle. When you realize what you truly are you find your true worth and the worth of every living being.

Tune out the static and you find yourself, what has always been there and what will never leave. No matter where you go there is light and there is life, no matter where you go there you are. Find 'it' and you find eternal life. Most have forgotten in today's times, they have been corrupted by evil and deception, they are fixated on the material where death occurs, they do not see their true worth and true essence.

All the bull# going on in the media and politics is nothing more than static to divert your attention away from the real issues and the truth. It's all a charade to make you angry and divisive, people need to stop falling for it.

That's just something I felt inspired to write, thank you for reading.

edit on 12/26/2016 by LumenImagoDei because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Once humans evolve from the material disease, will life flourish away from death.

I find it relaxing when I turn out my thoughts by focusing my listening skills to the outer world. It really helps the mind find some balance

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I see what is called a black hole nothingness just darkness but I'm in a dark room if I turn the light on I see light but through the static I see darkness

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Themaskedbeast

Did you know that blind people don't see darkness they literally see nothing? The fact we can see the darkness within a dark room goes to show that darkness cannot overcome light.
edit on 12/26/2016 by LumenImagoDei because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join