It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bone Black – Washington State Poltergeist case

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Bone Black. That is what’s we believe ( the we are individuals in Seattle, Portland, Chicago, and LA) to be on the wall and door of the Bothell home come October 31st, November 1st 2014. You might be asking the question what the heck is Bone Black? I had the same reaction when I first heard the term. What I learned almost knocked me out of my seat.

i.imgur.com...

For a majority of 2012, Tina and I came home multiple times to find weird markings on my office wall. The first time was the upside down cross. The second and third time was the upside down cross and 666. Several times after that included more 666 writings, and soon after, the Upside-Down Man appeared. The first upside down cross written on the walls and carpet we believe to be left over ash from the sage stick.

We base that on two reasons.

We found the sage stick much shorter than how we left it that morning.
The markings on the floor identical to the markings on the wall appear to be just that. Ash. We found the nose of the sage stick itself was warm and smelt as if it was recently lit. To remove upside down cross from wall required simple use warm soap and water. A Dyson vacuum cleaner easily removed the upside down cross the carpet.
The only wall markings to be tested were the wall markings that took place on Oct 31st, November 1st 2014. All previous markings were painted over with primer and paint almost as soon as they were done. In retrospect it was a huge mistake to paint over each wall markings before determining what their makeup was. Advice from teams and local clergy was remove or paint over the markings as soon as possible to prevent the entities from gaining a foot hold within the house. It would appear the entity took exception to this by increasing the frequency of writings. Each new writing became harder to remove than the previous. In fact, the last wall markings began bleeding through both primer and paint – December 2014.

Why is this information available now?

On April 2016, I discovered that a portion of the office door still had some black residue, left over from the Halloween night attack. It appeared in certain areas of the closet door. Parts I missed when I painted both wall and door. These are the same markings that appeared in the office on the Ghost Adventures “Demons in Seattle” episode. The spots I missed still showed a substantial amount of that eerie black substance. To understand how that whole situation went down click here.

theghostvictimexperiment.wordpress.com...
edit on 26-12-2016 by macqdor because: forgot something

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   
As long as it's not attacking you or destroying your being or family then could be local teens or devil worshippers trying to pull some bs if things start moving on their own and you have no energy then time for priest just my 2 cents

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Is this Keith Linder? If so, please let us know.

If not, could you state the reason for this thread?

If you are Linder, I've listened to the long interview you recently gave on Paranormal Filler, or one such show, and it was a fascinating podcast.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   
As a Christian
If I could recommend something
If I were you I would walk around the office just once
Saying the Lord's Prayer, not just saying it, chanting it, reciting it, say it and mean it, every word.
Though that in and of itself must be sincere

Don't envy your position

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 02:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Themaskedbeast
As long as it's not attacking you or destroying your being or family then could be local teens or devil worshippers trying to pull some bs if things start moving on their own and you have no energy then time for priest just my 2 cents

This is the work of kids..... someone else either has a key to his office or his own kids are doing this.

Demons love to heckle us but not with penmanship.

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   
This is Keith. This has not been the work of children of vandals. The house we lived in(moved out this past May) under went extreme Poltergeist like activity 2012 to 2014.

Several reports and teams have been to the house. This is one report out of several more, to be released soon.

Keith L.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: macqdor

I really enjoyed the rather long interview you had on Higherside Chat recently. Your's is an incredible case and you should post some links and photos so the folks here at ATS become more familiar with it. There will be widespread interest, to say the very least.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Thank you very much. I will.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I just watched the new Blair Witch and that picture is just a really close replica of the creepy stick figure the witch hangs up around the tents at night.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Similar stories to the OP and 9/11 are what drew me originally to ATS. Unfortunately, as of late, political discussions have virtually taken over. The state of the nation/world has drawn more people into that discussion (myself included) and further away from this sort of thing. Apologies to you that this hasn't got a whole ton of attention here.

With that said, I briefly did video analysis for a local paranormal investigation team here in Colorado Springs (2009/2010) and went on several investigations. I got a see a lot on how real-life paranormal investigations are done, how things are captured as "evidence" etc. The most activity I witnessed was from EVP recordings. In my time doing video analysis, I did not capture anything of significance, (although they did, before I was with them) it's not a very common thing, but it DOES happen. One very common thing I encountered were batteries draining at places with reported "high activity". We brought fresh batteries to every site on purpose, and several times I witnessed them oddly going dead in places where high activity was suspected.

I watched your entire "demons in Seattle" video, and although the bear did go off, I did not catch any strange video anomalies. One theory I have though is that maybe the batteries WERE drained and maybe they were fresh that same night, as you say, but perhaps they were drained due to some possible activity. (drawing energy from the batteries) In my mind it's quite possible. It DOES happen.

The wall stuff is too hard to prove without having a video cam showing the activity. Unfortunately, anyone can tell a story, and anyone can take a pic of a wall with a design on it. Get some voice recorders, get more night-vision cams and keep rolling.

All the best, good luck!
edit on 10-1-2017 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Thanks everyone.

The wall markings took place in Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter of 2014. Video cameras were setup. The Poltergeist would disable them. It would turn some around, manipulate MAC address of others and outright take some. I have so many cameras missing, I sort of lost count. The "geist" is very smart. very intelligent, I have so much video and audio revealing their interests in the equipment I and others used to detect them. All on my channel.

The teddy bear experiment is taken place at my new home. I moved May of last year. Something did follow me. The bed shakes, the sheet tugging and the pacing on the bed while I sleep still happens.

the experiment and analysis continues.

More to share and report real soon.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 12:43 AM
link   
youtu.be...

This voice "Keith" was found recently during review of already reviewed data

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Have you gotten anyone to remote view this character? I mean, somebody needs to check him out. Surely you're not willing to just live with this thing. What have you done to get rid of it? That it certainly exists as a phenomenon has been proven indisputably by you by now!

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Hello

I moved out of the house May of last year.

q13fox.com...

and

youtu.be...
might want to wear headsets and eliminate all background noise. FYI

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Hi Keith, I've followed your case quite a lot and I must say it is pretty darn interesting. GA was my first brush with it and even though they pretty much dismissed it I kept on digging, I knew there had to be more to it. The UK team seems to have done a fabulous job while trying to stay as scientific as possible. Although hard for you to right out 100% prove that the writing and symbols on the wall were truly a paranormal occurrence I find the pattern structure highly interesting. It just seems like that would take a lot of time to do by hand unless some unknown painting method is behind them.

These EVP's you are posting in this thread, are they from your new home?

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Some of the EVP's are from the new house. Some are from the old house. Which EVP's are you referring to?

Here's more info about the case.

youtu.be...
Bone Black In-Depth AnalysisText

and

youtu.be...

~ Keith L.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   

I watched some of the bone black in-depth today. in that clip have you noticed the white streak flying into the carpet at 17:00? Not sure if that's a bug/dust or something else... Interesting that it goes into the cross though.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   
yeah, there was a lot of weird things going in that office at time. I believe the office and house was "Giest" attacked within minutes of arriving home. Noticed the choppiness of the video? Tons of interference, lot's of electrical issues went on that night.

We can't confirm but some the other investigators after seeing that video claim items where materializing , etc in and around me during my narration. See that dime sitting on the cross? Weeks prior/ dimes where appearing everywhere through out the house. EVERYWHERE, and then one day n the hallway it rained dimes. Seriously!

Weird

top topics

join