It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Pink Floyd Fan

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Any fan of Pink Floyd's is always welcome here!

Enjoy!!!!

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 08:50 PM
link   
pink floyd. excellent. some of the most intelligent,heart renching lyrics ever written. listen for the bells my bro.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Welcome...

Meddle

Fearless...excellent track....

"And I'll climb
That hill in my own way.
Just wait a while for the right day.
And as I rise above the tree lines and the clouds
I look down, hearing the sound of the things you've said today."

Boba

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I already love the members of ATS, the posts here are greats. Thanks everyone.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 09:23 PM
link   
i saw the wall..in an omnimax theater when i was 19(trippin on acid...please mods don't ban me for sayin that!) and it was about the greatest experience ever!!!!! comes in before seeing Tommy live,on stage.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by psychosgirl
i saw the wall..in an omnimax theater when i was 19(trippin on acid...please mods don't ban me for sayin that!) and it was about the greatest experience ever!!!!! comes in before seeing Tommy live,on stage.

Cool...........................................I would like to try that.

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Division Bell

Originally posted by factfinder38
Breath, Breath in the air don't be afraid to care but when you are on ATS open your mind and learn. Do not go Comfortably Numb or someone will wake you like a Lunitic on the Grass.
Welcome

That was cool, I liked what you said.

Well this is my last point run on this thread. You gotta earn them like the rest of us. When you make a really good point, the mods will throw ya abonus. Ive gotten a couple of 250 bonuses. Thats sweet. But start a good post and you'll have points in no time. Bring us good conversations and we reply. I'm done on this one though.

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by spliff4020

Originally posted by The Division Bell

Originally posted by factfinder38
Breath, Breath in the air don't be afraid to care but when you are on ATS open your mind and learn. Do not go Comfortably Numb or someone will wake you like a Lunitic on the Grass.
Welcome

That was cool, I liked what you said.

Well this is my last point run on this thread. You gotta earn them like the rest of us. When you make a really good point, the mods will throw ya abonus. Ive gotten a couple of 250 bonuses. Thats sweet. But start a good post and you'll have points in no time. Bring us good conversations and we reply. I'm done on this one though.

Thank you for your contribution. It is deeply appreciated.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join