It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Pink Floyd Fan

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Hello ATS Members,
I am new here and wanted to make a good impression therefore I am introducing myself. As you may have guessed my favorite album of Pink Floyd's is the Division Bell while many prefer the Dark Side of the Moon, I like Division Bell because it quantifies human suffering through the hands of the supposed elite in society. That is my own interpretation of The Division Bell album.
My posts here on ATS sometimes may not always reflect my deep thoughts because I am sort of an impulsive type person and do not always throughly evaluate the circumstances at hand. And when I do posts my inner thoughts here on the ATS you will know because they are deeply philosophical and intuitive to rythmic function of whatever it is I am trying to convey. Hopefully I will do well here at ATS.
I am nineteen years old and soon to join the USAF, so take it easy people. Anyways, its cool, I enjoy reading ATS and was told about it by a friend. Thanks for reading, dudes and dudets.

Sincerely Your Friend,
The Division Bell

P.S. I enjoy the literature of Voltaire, George Orwell, Jane Austen, etcetera. And I am a dude.

[edit on 27-1-2005 by The Division Bell]

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 09:22 PM
link   
ahhhh... Learning To Fly huh?

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Hello and welcome to ATS!

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
ahhhh... Learning To Fly huh?

Yeah. It's a trip. Intellectual enlightenment happenin here.

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Easter Island...

Do not go to the Dark side of the MOON!!

COME FLY WITH ME

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 09:31 PM
link   
welcome aboard!! If you've got some questions about the site, check here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Enjoy!!!

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Did an officer from the JFK assassination die today? A "Mac..." something??
What did he die of??????

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Welcome! I saw your other post and think your time here will be quite interesting. Looks like you might have some pretty controversial stuff to discuss. If you stay in the rules it might be pretty interesting but remember if you stray, they are always watching!

"And that one in the spotlight, he don't look right to me.
Get him up against the wall".

Seriously, enjoy your stay here and Good luck in the Air Force!

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by skychief
Welcome! I saw your other post and think your time here will be quite interesting. Looks like you might have some pretty controversial stuff to discuss. If you stay in the rules it might be pretty interesting but remember if you stray, they are always watching!

LOL, thanks for the encouraging words and I enjoy your optimism.

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by fourth horseman
Easter Island...

Do not go to the Dark side of the MOON!!

COME FLY WITH ME

ahh.....Easter Island is most remote place on this world. I will fly.....

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Do we have to take a drug test TO FLY??

Or can we refuse like the President??

Did he FLY "HIGH"!!

Or was he GROUNDED!

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Sky Chef ... I would like a "LE BIG MAC"

Remember Pulp Fiction??

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by fourth horseman
Do we have to take a drug test TO FLY??

Or can we refuse like the President??

Did he FLY "HIGH"!!

Or was he GROUNDED!

He was AWOL cause he couldn't handle it. He did the primitive trips like coke. He is a wannabe and always will be.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Nice avatar....maybe you should consider Corey Dillon? Aint the Bus gone soon anyways...did i hear someone choke?..lol..

jk--im just ribbin ya a bit...(pats fan here...) never bet against the red white and blue !!!

[edit on 28-1-2005 by spliff4020]

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by spliff4020

Nice avatar....maybe you should consider Corey Dillon? Aint the Bus gone soon anyways...did i hear someone choke?..lol..

jk--im just ribbin ya a bit...(pats fan here...) never bet against the red white and blue !!!

Ouch! Dude, that was uncalled for
Seriously, I hope New England takes it again as they are from the AFC. You can't hate Jerome though, he's like a big teddy bear and to damn happy all the time.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Division Bell

P.S. I enjoy the literature of Voltaire, George Orwell, Jane Austen, etcetera. And I am a dude.

[edit on 27-1-2005 by The Division Bell]

A fellow Orwellian........excellent..............welcome to ATS

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by spliff4020

Ouch! Dude, that was uncalled for
Seriously, I hope New England takes it again as they are from the AFC. You can't hate Jerome though, he's like a big teddy bear and to damn happy all the time.

Love the bus. Im from indiana. Im a die hard bears fan.I know, I know, its like staying with a cheating wife, but what can i do. No love for the Colts though. Peyton=awesome. defense=chumps. I was torn for the afc play off though. philly can bite me. Ive lost so much money on them the last 2 years...

Oh ya...division bell. welcome aboard, and good call on the floyd. Im glad to see the youngsters still have good taste.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Keep posting so I can get more points, and a background image for 2500 points! Please?

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Breath, Breath in the air don't be afraid to care but when you are on ATS open your mind and learn. Do not go Comfortably Numb or someone will wake you like a Lunitic on the Grass.
Welcome

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by factfinder38
Breath, Breath in the air don't be afraid to care but when you are on ATS open your mind and learn. Do not go Comfortably Numb or someone will wake you like a Lunitic on the Grass.
Welcome

That was cool, I liked what you said.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join