It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Britney Spears is not dead – Sony was just hacked (again)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   
It seems the Sony debacle just keeps rolling on, Sony records have been hacked yet again.

Sony Music Entertainment’s Twitter account was hacked on Monday, publishing fake statements that pop music icon Britney Spears had died.

Sony Music, a unit of Sony Corp, said in a short statement that its social media account was “compromised” but that the situation “has been rectified”.

The company said it “apologizes to Britney Spears and her fans for any confusion”.

A Sony spokeswoman refused to comment further. A Twitter spokesman did not return emails seeking comment.

Time they sorted things out, Bob Dylan was also subject to the Sony hacking. Maybe they should just end the twitter account.
www.theguardian.com...

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Maybe they meant her career ?

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

I get you alright, it matters not. I don't know much about her career, I don't follow it, but there are those that do, so this is not about her. The point is this was not a fake account hoax like we have had recently, this was Sony's own account, and you would know everybody and their granny is using twitter.
edit on 26-12-2016 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: whyamIhere

I get you alright, it matters not. I don't know much about her career, I don't follow it, but there are those that do, so this is not about her. The point is this was not a fake account hoax like we have had recently, this was Sony's own account, and you would know everybody and their granny is using twitter.

Yes, I got your point.

Just being a wise a$$.

I just don't see what people get by faking a story like this.

edit on 26-12-2016 by whyamIhere because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Britney Spears is not dead

Damn.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Not to be unnecessarily snarky, but they should throw out the baby with the bathwater on this one and dismantle Sony Music. Shoot, why not toss out the rest of the majors?

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   
This is a shame

Oh baby baby, I want'ed you to go... but still you will remain here
Oh baby baby, it's isn't fair you know... for what you do to myyy ears...

top topics

join