It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robots and zombies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   
We had a x-mas celebration as usual,but the last couple of years the family made a promise not to buy anything to each other and enjoy the company instead.. In the north we are called noble savages by our religious friends of the world, its a quote coined with an meaning of;" A people without a God given soul yet civilized " I believe we embraced the logical natural law of order, you see, it wasnt long ago you jumped from a cliff when you did not contribute to society and its simple needs.

Our western friends those of the land of the brave and free, well they call us autonomous robots, maybe its true to a certain extent, "if" you dont speak any of the Nordic languages. We sure do look like robots, and the stereotype just fills the robotic norm, but ask yourself a simple question;" Have you ever been invited to the home of a Scandinavian? ". Im sure that when discussing about moral questions, integrity and all the other stuff, we fall back on what we were taught in School to fill the current paradigm of a cultural norm..
Maybe that friendly gesture is just a disguise?

So think about it the next time you visit any Nordic country, if you havent gotten an invite, it means most likely they consider you to much of a primate with a huge imagination..

But to everyone else Happy holidays!

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: tikbalang

"Noble Savages" by religious people.

Says a lot about religious people.

Nothing merry about a pagan festival. Vikings used to slaughter humans as a sacrifice. And the victims willingly entered into it.

I find that more noble if the cause is to help your kin. But still savage, and yet no one does that today, so why the hell can anyone call you a savage for not believing in a mystical invisible sky wizard who controls your every thought and action, based on a myth...

Side note: to the guy who said I should go join a terrorist group because I dont believe in god, you're the savage....

new topics

join