It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel has evidence that Obama administration is behind Friday's Security Council resolution

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 04:22 AM
link   
This looks like a story of a bad loser. Attempting to blame and personalise.

The fact is that the US is losing patience with Israel. They give Israel shed loads of cash, but seem to get nothing back.

I am pro Israel, and think that they exist an area of the world that would be happy to continue Hitlers work, but they seem to make no attempt to defuse the situation and nurture a morally justifiable position. The civilised West want Israel to work, but lost patience with this settlement affront long ago. It's just taken the US a long time to catch up.

I wonder what Trump will really do. Perhaps he will not be the friend Israel think he will be. Perhaps he'll sit down and say "... well, why are we giving you all this cash and nothing's changing"?

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

The US hasn't been anti-Israel through Obama's presidency, far from that.
I guess it's Bibi's last speech at the US congress that really p... Obama.
There is still a left-over from the Obama administration that will soon turn out to be a banana peel for the Trump presidency : the 38 billions $ military aid package

a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Take a picture of it, record it, write it down. I don't give a $&%^. Israel is a terrorist state and can go suck a big beuford.

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Yeah, the Obama Administration just passed a law that said that other countries are not allowed to meddle in our political business yet within the same week they meddled in Israels political business to try to alter their government.

Sounds normal, sounds like something Hillary would do too. I am kind of glad Obama is leaving soon, the last couple of weeks he has pushed a lot of crap that is bias.

He also said that when the Russian hacking malarkey was being peddled every five minutes...didn't stop him coming to Great Britain and 'advising' us Brits not to vote for leaving the European Union...did it.

Hypocrite, he's probably a better definition of such, than the actual definition in most dictionaries.

In fact, IMO, he's also treading very close to being a traitor to America, because of his embittered, juvenile and selfish attacks on the 1st Amendment, Foreign policy and everything else he's doing to deliberately sabotage President-Elect Trumps presidential start in office.

It's almost treasonous, because personalities aside, Obama is actually attempting to sabotage America and cherished tenets, while attempting the same on Trump...it's like he doesn't give a toss about America of Americans, while he cares more about screwing things up for Trump's admin.

That is basically showing him to be the childish, egotistical anti-American that i feared he was, but hoped he wasn't.

And you wanted more of this crooked crap from Clinton 2.0?

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
So this is an interesting development from the UN Security Council resolution....

Israel has evidence that U.S. President Obama's administration is behind Friday's Security Council resolution, Israel's Ambassador to the U.S. Ron Dermer told CNN on Monday.

"We will present this evidence to the new administration through the appropriate channels. If they want to share it with the American people they are welcome to do it," Dermer told CNN.

According to Dermer, not only did the U.S. not stand by Israel's side during the vote, it "was behind this ganging up on Israel at the UN." Dermer said it was "a sad day and a shameful chapter in U.S.-Israeli relations."

Dermer reiterated the message in subsequent interviews with MSNBC and FOX, saying Israel has evidence that the Obama administration was behind the wording of the Security Council resolution and plugged to advance it.

The White House Deputy National Security Advisor Ben Rhodes, denied these claims in an interview with Channel 2. Rhodes said the resolution was worded and pushed by Egypt and the United States decided to abstain because the wording reflected its position on settlements.

Rhodes said the White House is disappointed at the strong and personal reactions by the Prime Minister's Office against President Obama, especially in light of the unprecedented military aid his administration has given Israel during his eight years in office.

Rhodes said further that Secretary of State John Kerry is expected to deliver a speech in which he will lay out the administration's vision for a resolution of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.

But the White House will not advance any additional diplomatic steps on the issue before the end of its term of office on January 20, Rhodes said.

In his first public reaction to the vote, Netanyahu said Saturday that the Obama administration has carried out an underhanded and an anti-Israel maneuver at the UN Security Council.

So I bolded a part that is of particular interest to me. They are going to present evidence of the US meddling in the resolution to the new Trump administration through the proper channels and allow them to disseminate the information accordingly. I wonder why they are not just making it public? Is there some reason that they would not do that?

Anywho....if the DO have this evidence and it DOES point to Obama's administration, how is that going to fare for his outgoing legacy?

Source

...they are playing goodcop badcop love
'trump' is their new candidate - designed to get majority of american people's appreciation -
and this cough refusal is to show for the final time how cough bad the present potus admin is

their ace in this silly dualistic theatre is their 'little country'

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Rothchild's bought Palestine from the Ottoman empire in 1867 I believe,and renamed it Isreal in 1948,their land not the zionist's,ask any middle eastern person,they all say Isreal gets away with everything,don't have to disclose how many nukes they have,whats up with that

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Sir you are delusional about all of it he is nowhere near the best president more police brutality than ever the nation is extremely divided you are wrong on pretty much your entire slanted opinion

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

And the peace prize is a # joke he got it for being half black

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2

Rothchild's bought Palestine from the Ottoman empire in 1867 I believe,and renamed it Isreal in 1948,their land not the zionist's,ask any middle eastern person,they all say Isreal gets away with everything,don't have to disclose how many nukes they have,whats up with that

No the league of nations renamed it Israel to correct a historic wrong on the peoples ancestors who lived in that general area. Its provable that Israel and judea existed before" the area palestininia. And also ALmost all jews came from the surrounding middle eastern countries so there goes your zionist bullcrap.

And we are to just believe a middle easter arab just because?

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: RAY1990

I want Frankia back off the French.

I want all of Ireland back off the British.

Heck, I demand the kingdom of Northumbria to be recognised and all of her lands returned to her.

I have blood ties to all these lands, it doesn't work like that. Israel didn't exist 1000 years ago or 100 years ago, it's a piss poor excuse.

When people talk nonsense like that it makes me wish they all just buggered off to Ethiopia. They have brethren their too.

Israel and JUdea did exist. you can look it up. Its a poor excuse to say they did not when its written about. Even the ROmans said it existed. Yes all lands gained by war(except one sliek the US) should give it al back. California should be returned to mexico i agree. Texas won its war so leave that one alone.

You really haven't thought the whole give all the lands back taken by war thing though have you? If you do that then there will be no Israel. Israel came from conquered lands no nation on this planet has existed throughout time. The nations of Egypt and India would probably be better off than all the other nation.

Bull. ive shown you lots of times the info and you continue to refuse its veracity. Why dont you go play with penny some. least shes stupid enough to believe you.

Ottoman empire gained their lands through war as well so.. we can play this all day long. the original recreated israel wasnt gained by warfare though. the Arabs initiated it and as such deserve their losses. there is a exception to the gain o f land through war if i remember. if its a reperation/negotiated peice of the peace agreement it is legal.

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

So what. I should care that one terrorist state undermined another terrorist state.

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   
WHY is Israel always involved in PEACE talks? I don't hear of people dying and suffering there every day, like we hear occurring in some other countries. I think more people are killed in the USA (per 1000 citizens) every day than in Israel.. right?

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 03:47 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The public opinion in Israel is more and more divide and the pro-Zionist/choosenite point-of-view expressed by some poster here on ATS is fading away :

With the Right firmly in power, Israel's 'peace camp' turns on itself

In a new campaign against an attempt to legalize the most blatant settler land theft, dozens of left-wing Zionist heavyweights instead blame the ‘radical left’ for the absence of peace.

The full-page ads read:
This law contradicts natural justice, it contradicts international law and morals. MK Benny Begin is the one who termed it the ‘theft law.’

This extremist and somnambulant nationalist leadership, whose [coalition] partners are religious extremists and nationalist extremists, is going to soon force us to choose between life under a regime led by an Arab-majority, which exists between the river and the sea, and a regime resembling apartheid based on the hatred of others and the oppression of [political] opponents.

The fanatic right and the anti-Zionists radicals from the extreme left have joined forces to convince us that “the occupation is irreversible.” Both aim to make us despondent about the vision of a democratic state of Israel. But the occupation is reversible, and we will fight unflinchingly to end it with a peace accord! (Emphasis added.)

Perhaps the authors of the ad believe that by trashing and blaming the far left they can win a few political points with “moderate center” voters, the type that support Yair Lapid. In reality, doing so only plays into and strengthens the right wing’s delegitimization and stigmatization campaign against any type of Palestinian activism, certainly BDS activists, against Breaking the Silence, against B’Tselem, and eventually the entire “Left,” a term Benjamin Netanyahu has successfully made pejorative in the Hebrew language.

One final note: for years, we’ve heard members of the “peace camp,” the Zionist Left, warn that any year now Israelis will be forced to choose between living under an Arab-controlled regime and living under an apartheid regime. When exactly is that moment, when we choose? There’s no real prospect an “Arab regime” in Israel anytime soon, and every single day for the past 50 years Israelis have chosen the other option, wherein their democratic country operates separate legal systems for Jews and Arabs in the West Bank. When exactly will the “peace camp” decide that reality is apartheid, against which they must fight unflinchingly.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Ok, so what if he was? So let's say it's confirmed, Obama single handedly was behind it. Who cares?

It's another U.N. resolution. If you haven't noticed, U.N. resolutions are worth less than used toilet paper, no one ever follows nor listens to them, and nothing gets done about violators. Israel leads the pack in countries ignoring U.N. resolutions and mandates and not caring, and the U.N. is worthless as an enforcement or mediating body, so I honestly don't see why anyone cares about this round of Blue Flag B.S.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 04:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

This one was issued before the UN resolution :

EU differentiation and the push for peace in Israel-Palestine

POLICY RECOMMENDATIONS

Resist Israel’s settlement creep
    Identify areas in which EU practices clash with domestic legislation
    Monitor Israeli compliance with EU differentiation requirements
    Adopt informed compliance measures by national regulatory authorities
    Clarify the risks of doing business with settlement entities
    Develop a consistent EU position on how to tackle situations of occupation and annexation
    Ensure that EU delegations can monitor human rights compliance of European businesses involved in settlement activities
    Build a European consensus
    Invest more time in understanding differentiation
    Provide a coherent, convincing, and fact-based rebuttal to Israeli accusations
    Consistently articulate the legal necessity that drives EU differentiation
    Develop a European communications strategy
    Strengthen EU engagement with the Israeli public
    Counter Israeli allegations of anti-Semitism
    Spell out the negative consequences that Israel will face if it continues to occupy Palestinian territory
    Reject the possibility of à la carte relations
    Learn the correct story from the US

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 04:50 AM
link   
a reply to: theultimatebelgianjoke

Still doesn't change anything. The E.U. has been busting out these sorts of condemnations and foreign policy agendas for years, but like the U.N., Israel condemns them back, flips them the bird, and continues its thing.

Besides, Trump is 20 days away from the presidency, and has said multiple times he's going to undo or do the opposite of everything Obama did. Even Putin is kicking back and waving away the sanctions and expulsion of Russian diplomats because he knows come the 20th, it will reverse course. So why isn't Israel taking the same cue, kicking back, and waiting 20 days for Trump? He's highly pro Israel, so they have nothing to worry about.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join