It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My custom title was deleted

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Up until a few days ago I had two custom titles that I purchased, but now I don't see them anymore. Were they deleted for some reason? Nothing was offensive...

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I don't see 'em either.

You could U2U a Super Mod (suggestion) or send a Suggestion using the Suggestions tab (be sure to sign off with your user ID), better than submitting an ATSNN article on "Custom Titles Missing - Suspected To Be In Hands Of Terrorists" probably.

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Yeah, I think I'll check this post for about half an hour, then U2U a supermod if no one has any idea. Not that it matter too much since I was going to change them anyway, but it will be annoying if this happens in the future

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Osama bin Laden tried to steal my own custom titles earlier, but it's obvious he's not a Cornish pixy so he didn't get away with it.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Mine also "vanished"
i bought a new one, but still wonder where it went.
i think there is a conspiracy here somewhere,
an ats coverup of silicone based life forms which have abducted/assumed our titles for their devious schemes

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 01:54 AM
link   
zhangmaster

I must comment on your avatar........it's very .......Chinese...

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 11:44 AM
link   
haha, thank you damefool. I choose it because it represents my martial art style, Ba Gua Zhang. As you might already know, the octagon shaped symbol is the Ba Gua (postbirth I think) and the symbols around it are "wisdom, benevolence, sincerity, bravery", the motto of my school. And the Zhang, well, got it right from the martial art name, but I'm no master....yet.

(edit) Where did you get that gold yin/yang? I was looking for something to put inside the Ba Gua, but had to draw my own. Don't worry, I wouldn't copy it exactly or make it spin, I'd change it around a little.

[edit on 28-1-2005 by zhangmaster]

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Was your custom title offensive or have any non-english characters in it?

It'd be best to u2u a Supermod or Admin to have this rectified.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 11:55 AM
link   
No, it was completely clean and English, so I guess I'll be U2U'ing a supermod soon

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Well, it wouldn't have been deleted manually if there was no reason to. (As its somewhat of a hassle).

When did it disappear? Around the time of the server change? It may have had some characters in it that the new server does not like to work with.

Do you remember what they were exactly?

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I think it happened a few days ago, but certainly after the shift. It used to read something like:

Master of the Zhang
Post-Edit Extraordinaire

Both stupid titles lol, but no weird characters unless the hypen could have done it? I just created two new ones, no hyphens, so I guess I'll see what happenes to them in the near future. Thanks for looking into it though.

(edit) might it have happened when I changed my avatar?

[edit on 29-1-2005 by zhangmaster]

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by zhangmaster
haha, thank you damefool. I choose it because it represents my martial art style, Ba Gua Zhang. As you might already know, the octagon shaped symbol is the Ba Gua (postbirth I think) and the symbols around it are "wisdom, benevolence, sincerity, bravery", the motto of my school. And the Zhang, well, got it right from the martial art name, but I'm no master....yet.

(edit) Where did you get that gold yin/yang? I was looking for something to put inside the Ba Gua, but had to draw my own. Don't worry, I wouldn't copy it exactly or make it spin, I'd change it around a little.

[edit on 28-1-2005 by zhangmaster]

Zhangmaster, very nicely done. I vaguely remember I got my spinning yinyang from some site long ago. Upon request, I could send u the link via u2u.

new topics

top topics

join