It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Tooth Fairy Demons

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   

The Tooth Fairy Demons are energy leeches, they attach themselves to humans siphoning off negative energies from fear and anger. They stalk their prey at night where they jump through portals in our homes looking for humans who exude negative emotions and who are asleep. Being asleep activates the predatory instincts of the Tooth Fairy Demons. From lack of movement and silence of their prey Tooth Fairy Demons feel empowered. They smell the presence of a wounded animal where they pounce throwing their energy web around the victim. This web then surrounds the victim where The Tooth Fairy Demons manipulate the dreams of the individual.

Each one of us has a Tooth Fairy Demon that follows us around waiting for the perfect opportunity to attack. They can tap into our subconscious and conscious minds where they can read our thoughts and see our visions. This gives them the advantage when attacking humans.

So what do we do to counteract these attacks, first we must be aware of our thoughts, are they our own or are they the Tooth Fairy Demons. We must sit down in silence, meditating to become reflective of these thoughts. Consider mantra as an option during meditation where we repeat certain phrases with a strong belief system to override the manipulation of thoughts from Tooth Fairy Demons. What not to do is fight fire with fire since Tooth Fairy Demons manipulate the image centers of the brain imagining yourself throwing fireballs at a Tooth Fairy Demon would only make matters worse.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   
They only take teeth because that is what they make their homes and roads out of in their world.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Crunky

Lol, Crunky, this is your best so far.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Are the Sugar Demons and the Tooth Fairy Demons collaborating?

It would make sense to me if they were.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Are tooth fairy demons just sugar demons in recovery programs?

Or are sugar demons tooth fairy demons who went too far on the job. Looked too long into the abyss?

And how does this tie in with the underpants gnomes?

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Gotta admit, the Deon Sanders and Eli Manning tooth fairy's made me lol. Thanks for the smile today!

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Didn't the Movie: Hellboy II " the golden army" have little tooth fairy like things? They eat bones, especially teeth....looked like little demons.

Is that were you go this idea OP?

Copy Right Infringement

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: wdkirk
Didn't the Movie: Hellboy II " the golden army" have little tooth fairy like things? They eat bones, especially teeth....looked like little demons.

Is that were you go this idea OP?

Copy Right Infringement

I member those. Creepy looking things......that was actually a good movie.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   
This story sounds like the movie INK.
Awesome movie btw.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

Are tooth fairy demons just sugar demons in recovery programs?

Or are sugar demons tooth fairy demons who went too far on the job. Looked too long into the abyss?

And how does this tie in with the underpants gnomes?

I must have missed the underpant gnomes?

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Awww holy hell............lol

This is from a post I made in jest on your other thread lol.......well played sir well played

When are you going to do a thread on the evil alien tooth fairies w wings that hide in the walls and are actually the source of nightmares and the reason we have the tooth fairy myth? WHEN?!!

And here it is.....Oh Crunky you crazy cat

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   
A very common dream/nightmare has to do with teeth falling out, I have experienced this disturbing brain weirdness during times of extreme stress coupled with exhaustion- perhaps the tooth demons take advantage of these times of weakness?

What does it mean when you dream about your teeth falling out? This symbol has both negative and positive meanings:

Negative meanings- Insecurities, especially about a personal loss Anxiety about sexual experience A compromise that is costly to you Life changes and “growing pains” Fear of becoming older

Positive meanings- Signs of personal expansion Wish or need to nurture yourself more carefully An invitation to explore feelings of loss and personal growth A call to look at your support system The Jungian interpretation: Times of renewal and “rebirth”

Source
edit on 12262016 by seattlerat because: image

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Whatever you're smoking on Crunky, I want some. Your posts are great science fiction. I just hope you don't expect any scientific minded individuals to believe them.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Where in the final stages of the Sugar Demon take over where they will have Global Dominance over the human population worldwide. The Sugar Demons have planted Donald Trump as leader

At least Crunky didn't mention Trump in this one

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Makes total sense that they would.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I know this is SkunkWorks and all but.... wow, Crunky. Just.. wow.

You have really gone overboard on this one.

Before you tell me, "It's obvious" or, "*Everyone says so", where exactly did you get this...uhm... 'information', if I can call it that?

This is too insane, even for the internet. What's your sources? Apart from your Snapchats with the Tooth Fairy Demons, of course.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: noonebutme
What's your sources?

It's the same as the source for all his threads; The voices in his head. Ayyy, I'm a poet.

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   
crunky threads are the best threads

top topics

join