It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your Name - Kimi no na wa

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Im a movie buff, have been since my early childhood with James Bond and Star Wars. Genres doesnt matter, not even the scenery, from anime, to puppet, to CGI or simple actors, anything goes..
Today i saw a movie made by Makoto Shinkai, its called " Your name ", an almost two hour long epic journey about... Well im not gonna spoil anything, so if you have nothing to do, id recommend this anime movie. And im gonna place it in my top 3 movies ever made, a masterpiece in storytelling..

IMDB

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Great movie .

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: tikbalang

Thanks for the recommendation, it is indeed a very good film

edit on -216002016-12-26T15:31:27-06:000000002731201627122016Mon, 26 Dec 2016 15:31:27 -0600 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: tikbalang
Im a movie buff, have been since my early childhood with James Bond and Star Wars. Genres doesnt matter, not even the scenery, from anime, to puppet, to CGI or simple actors, anything goes..
Today i saw a movie made by Makoto Shinkai, its called " Your name ", an almost two hour long epic journey about... Well im not gonna spoil anything, so if you have nothing to do, id recommend this anime movie. And im gonna place it in my top 3 movies ever made, a masterpiece in storytelling..

IMDB

I'll check it out and get back to you. Thanks for the recommendation.

top topics

join