It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President of CAIR laments more people were not killed in Russian plane crash

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 01:11 AM
link   
The president of CAIR, an Islamic terrorist organization, showed his true face on twitter before deleteing his hateful tweet.

"I'm sad about the crashed Russian military jet. The TU-154 could have carried up to 180 military personnel instead of just 92!"

The tweet was preserved here: i.redd.it...

I hope the new administration will fulfill their duty and join other nations who have already recognized CAIR as a terrorist organization.

Twitter has not deleted the CAIR account for hate speech violations, of course.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 01:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

i am not getting into any of the politics of this - but cockwombles will be well.............

BUT - its 2016 FFS - why does anyone think that they can post on line - realise that it went down like a lead balloon and delete it hoping that it will have vanished

this is what really baffles me

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Hussam Ayloush Is also on the executive board of the California Democratic Party.

An executive board member of the California Democratic Party and executive director of the Los Angeles chapter of the Council on American–Islamic Relations publicly celebrated 92 people dying in a Christmas morning plane crash on Sunday.

Hussam Ayloush, a self described “human rights activist,” also stated that he wished there had been more people on board to die.

On Sunday morning, a Russian plane crashed in the Black Sea near Sochi. There were 84 passengers and eight crew members on board — including a choir that was en route to sing in Syria. There were no survivors.

As 92 families learned of the fate of their loved ones, Ayloush took to Twitter to spread his message of hate.

wearechange.org...

edit on 26-12-2016 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Lovely.

I hope these assholes get put under the microscope by Sessions next year.

I think the DOJ will have some openings.

They will have a lot on their plate.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 02:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance

Twitter has not deleted the CAIR account for hate speech violations, of course.

Hate speech only counts if you disagree with the statement.

People who think it's ok to say you wish death on Russians are the same to ban other accounts that have a different political view inside a free republic.

Hypocrites have become very dangerous.

True hate speech should be dealt with. Ban any account that promotes death.
But the war for our hearts and minds is well under way..

Meanwhile understand people ARE allowed to disagree with you and it doesn't make them an enemy.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I think the definition of hate speech has now got to the point where its so one sided as to be pointless. Someone can post wishing more were dead but a Mayor in France can't state statistical facts about schools in his region being 91% Muslim without being prosecuted. Blacks can ask for "all crackers to die" but white people can't mention black ghetto crime.

Ridiculous

Hopefully all will come full circle and we can get back to basic principles morals and building a workable society.....or did I just dream that

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   
"I'm sad about the crashed Russian military jet. The TU-154 could have carried up to 180 military personnel instead of just 92!"

Another way to read that last sentence is that he is thankful more personnel were not killed.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Where do I sign a petition asking for the "A" to be removed from the CAIR acronym??

I don't want my country associated with those idiots...

-Chris

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: HUMBLEONE

I thought that a possibility too, then last night after digging into this character..I read he walked it back despite already deleting it, saying he didn't know non combatant's were on the plane. So it would seem he thought it had military personnel and indeed was hoping for a larger body count

This what I recall reading..I cannot %100 confirm it..was late. Ok here it is..from this link
wearechange.org...

Ayloush has since deleted his tweet celebrating the Christmas tragedy and wishing for more death. He is also attempting to walk back his remarks, after facing a slew of backlash.
“Deleted an earlier tweet I posted abt a Russian military jet that crashed on way to Syria before knowing it included non-combatants,” Ayloush tweeted.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod
I'm getting a bit sick and tired of these clowns who make a dumbass statement and then say that they didn't mean it when they get called on it.

You don't to have to "walk back" something if you don't put it out in the first place.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: JIMC5499

Agree'd it's high level stupidity, how supposedly highly educated individuals in these position's do not have the common sense of a bag o' hammer's.
This guy should be history.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: JIMC5499

He meant every word of it.

The history of the organization belies his attempts at walkback.

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 12:32 AM
link   
As long as they are non muslims, doesn't his religion require that he wishes there were more deaths, or wishing he could have caused them personally, or SOMEthing like that? I know I'm at least close, right?

Why does he hate Russian soldiers so bad? Aren't they the only ones, of a militarily powerful nation, really fighting against the mainly-muslim-slaughtering ISIS in an effective way? Hence why Hillary&GlobalismIncorperated suddenly want war with them so badly? Hey, they invested a lot in ISIS, they can't just let russia waste away their hard work...

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I should develop and sell Twitter condoms and "morning after" software "pills".

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

How about Twitter Cyanide Pills? Let me know if you develop those. I'd like to give some as gifts.

top topics

join