It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama is a Muslim and his parting Diplomatic Shot to the Jews proves it

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 05:53 AM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

Israel’s government publicly accused the Obama administration Sunday of helping create and push the recently passed United Nations resolution condemning settlement activity, with a top official telling Fox News they have “ironclad information” on the U.S. government’s involvement.

“We have rather ironclad information from sources in both the Arab world and internationally that this was a deliberate push by the United States and in fact they helped create the resolution in the first place,” David Keyes, spokesman for Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, said on Fox News’ “America’s News HQ.”

The White House already has acknowledged President Obama made the decision for U.S. Ambassador Samantha Power to abstain. Unclear was how involved the Obama administration was in crafting and pushing the resolution itself – which initially was put forward by Egypt, and then pursued by New Zealand, Malaysia, Senegal and Venezuela.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 06:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod
I voted for Obama 2012, and I voted for Trump. I don't have Islamophobia. However there is overwhelming evidence that Obama is a Muslim. And this latest incident proves it. Think about it

1. Ten U.S. sailors were kidnapped on January 12, 2016 after accidentally straying into Iranian waters

THAT WAS A ACT OF WAR.

then

Yep. By the United States. Iran had every right to take whatever action they deemed necessary.

They used Chemical Weapons. THAT WAS A ACT OF WAR.

An act of war in a civil war? What madness.

The culprit of that chemical weapons attack was terrorists supported (to this day) by the Obama Administration

If Obama is not a Muslim why is he is so willing to make a deal with Iran but tells Israel to go uck itself?

Obama's not a Muslim. There's a great deal to be critical of Obama for, but that's not one of them.

Maybe he wouldn't say anything against Israel if they had ceased their genocidal policy? Doesn't seem an unreasonable request.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 06:55 AM
link   
I think President Obama should of made U.S. Ambassador Samantha Power to vote YES. Israel shouldn't be allowed to steal land, not if they want a real chance at peace. I think Israel is paying terrorist to launch the rockets, just so they can justify stealing more land.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

There is no evidence,, overwhelming or otherwise, proving Obama is a Muslim because he's not a Muslim.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 07:06 AM
link   

This is your overwhelming evidence?
Ok I'm out .
This place is going down the tubes faster than a flushed toilet.
Matter of fact it's making me wish my tablet flushed too.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Obama did not vote 'for' nor 'against' Israel he instructed an 'abstain' vote, certainly not the stance of a Jihadi Muslim

no, he straddled-the-fence still another time in his fractured legacy as a 'black' president (which he is not)

he has plans to start his post presidential retirement at a swanky, polite, uber-wealthy, mostly a white-on-the-outside-&-green-in-the-brain kind of upper-crust community that will afford him another screen-of-protection from the Muslim-Jihadists he used to target with drones as the 'Peace' president

see the image of the mansion here: www.nytimes.com...

... President Obama and his family plan to move to a mansion in the upscale Kalorama neighborhood of Washington, a mere two miles from the White House, when he leaves office in January, according to people familiar with his plans....

enough said

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: khnum

Which is exactly where it belongs.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Too bad that doesn't prove a thing.
God eight years of this nonsense. Give it a rest already.
He's out.
The insane are now running the asylum.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   
just what does Isreal use to justify it's claim on all of jerusalem to begin with?
if not very ancient manuscripts claiming that god gave them that land...
and because they did, the isreal of today is entitled to take that land just as the ancient ancestors of their did long ago... through warfare!!!

guess what??
god gave the north and south american continent to the natives of these lands...
and, we are still taking that land, ignoring the treaties we made with them, and telling them tough crap!!
it seems like there are two entirely different sets of standards at work doesn't it?

land that part of palestine was taken from the palestinians and given to the jews after ww2. in actuality, since there were still jews living in palestine at the time... land was probably taken from jewish palestinians to be given to european jews. those palestinians ended up in refugee camps in neighboring countries, their land taken from them... and given to the european jews.
and... the european jews just keep on taken using an ancient document and their claim of divine right as justification.

while we ignore much more recent documents and keep taking native lands.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant

originally posted by: Britguy
What I always find funny about all this "Obama is a Muslim" tripe, is that the string of leaders before him were hardly what one could call Christian. Unless of course, lying repeatedly, stealing, coveting what others have and war are now considered Christian values!

And don't forget, Republicans were attacking him over his controversial Christian Pastor Jeremiah Wright before they settled on the "he's a Muslim, hurr hurr hurr" crap. Surely they remember Wright, who was the main Pastor at the church Obama attended for roughly 20 years in Chicago?

Cover story.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Don't you worry your pretty little head Steve.
Your dear leader will make sure to drop nukes on all of them.
It seems to me more and more of these threads are popping up.
Obama is a weak president for not wanting to go to war...
I hope you all feel that way the day Trump does decide to go to war...
I hope all of you that want to see war sign not only
yourselves but your kids first too.
Israelis our adopted child - we send it BILLIONS a year in aide.
I hardly count that as saying it out to uck itself.
Accepting a call from Taiwan is part of another international issue
and these stories as you are setting them up parallel? YOU ARE REACHING in
order to defend dear leader.

If war does come and is started via twitter - I hope you and yours are the first to die.
You want it so bad - take it all.

edit on 26-12-2016 by MagicCow because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   

This seems to be the trend by American Presidents.

For once in their 4 to 8 year term, they show some neutrality but only on their way out.

I suppose its the one time they're no longer concerned about reprisals from the Jewish and israeli lobby.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: muse7
So what? We have freedom of religion in this country

Yes, and if he just said he was a Muslim, that would be fine. Sure some would panic, but most would just say, "yea, I thought so", and move on.

The fact that is claims he isn't, is quite surprising given his life experience and family history. But either way, it doesn't change anything and he will still be a past president on January.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   
If President Obama was Muslim, wouldn't he have to follow certain rituals during the day and throughout the year, like Fasting for a month? Is there evidence that he does any of this?

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

and yet trump calls himself a christian and considering his past experience?????

blessed are the peacemakers...
and when it comes to the middle east, and the palestian nation, trump doesn't show many signs that he will be a peacemaker.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   
The "diplomatic shot" was against the Israeli government, not Jews. Judaism is a religion, not a culture, not a country. Its like saying being Catholic makes you an Italian, nonsensical.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

As far as I'm concerned (if I was president) you'd have no right whatsoever to know what I believe in.

Ask all you want, see all you want. You inheritably hold no right to know what religion/god I believe in. Freedom of religion and all that.

Same if he was gay. Mwahaha, half the US would implode if a President said he was gay... Still a protected characteristic.

Imagine that... A US president having millions of homophobes arrested.
edit on 26-12-2016 by RAY1990 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

What I always find funny about all this "Obama is a Muslim" tripe, is that the string of leaders before him were hardly what one could call Christian. Unless of course, lying repeatedly, stealing, coveting what others have and war are now considered Christian values!

And don't forget, Republicans were attacking him over his controversial Christian Pastor Jeremiah Wright before they settled on the "he's a Muslim, hurr hurr hurr" crap. Surely they remember Wright, who was the main Pastor at the church Obama attended for roughly 20 years in Chicago?

Cover story.

What do you mean? Care to explain?

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   
so, America which built itself on the doctrine of manifest destiny,waging a war of genocide and stealing other people`s land is telling Israel that it`s bad and illegal to expand your country by stealing other people`s land?

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Obama only went to see Jeremiah Wright rant on Sundays because it was good training on how to create and foster racism and racial divide, just like he's been doing so well for the last 8 years. He didn't go there to learn to be a better Christian that is for sure.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join