It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

University Professor: I Want ‘White Genocide’ For Christmas

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 05:54 AM
link   
The guy advocates genocide.... that should infuriate everyone, not just white people...

It speaks volumes that some people think this idiot has a point... and none of what it says about those people is any good.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Oh, I'll bet this Prof has a little group of like minded college nutballs around him that all say the same thing.

I am sure he and they get triggered daily.

I would put him in a pseudo-Nazi category....white on white Extermination sounds familiar.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Alright then. Lets start with that guy. He looks white to me.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 07:07 AM
link   
That professor is a fool, As much as they like to slate old whitey, the rest of the world would cease to function without him.
Just look at this video of South Africa, It's a 3rd world cess pit of crime and villainy. Do these people look like they're going to pool their resources together better their lives any time soon?

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 07:22 AM
link   
University Professor: I Want ‘White Genocide’ For Christmas.

Well, wish in one hand and poop in the othe Professor and let us know how it works out. The guy should not be allowed around students. He is a bad influence.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColaTesla
That professor is a fool, As much as they like to slate old whitey, the rest of the world would cease to function without him.
Just look at this video of South Africa, It's a 3rd world cess pit of crime and villainy. Do these people look like they're going to pool their resources together better their lives any time soon?

The video says DETROIT...not South Africa.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 07:45 AM
link   
I wish he was a unicorn.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
I wish he was a unicorn.

I'd pay to see you throat punch him.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Goodness gracious such hate! I'll agree with you with this. If a white guy says something like about black people then they would be relieved of their duties.

However, we got to keep in mind that some folks have said some controversial things on both sides about both sides and they did lose their jobs while at the same time some keep them, the circumstance in which it is said has to be taken into consideration as some seem to keep their job and some don't.

For this guy at that school. No, he won't lose his job and I'm willing to bet that this isn't the first time they have been contacted for a statement due to what this professor said. Also considering that he describes himself as a radical, once again this is nothing new. Making mountains out of mole hills here.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   
He must be angling to become the next George Soros, you know, of the New World Order.

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox
I'm white and I recognize that we are the world's oppressors. We haven't actively done anything ourselves to intentionally oppress (besides the bigoted, racist white population)... but we have inherited a system from those that did that benefits us.

Genocide is a little extreme, but I can see the point he's making

You are brainwashed. FFS, 'genocide is a LITTLE extreme'? Seek help.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: suvorov
If mongols couldnt do it, nobody can, we are supreme race

We arent a race. we are a ethnicity OF the human race itself. Is it that hard to understand?

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

I'm white and I recognize that we are the world's oppressors. We haven't actively done anything ourselves to intentionally oppress (besides the bigoted, racist white population)... but we have inherited a system from those that did that benefits us.

You're misunderstanding I think both him, and my post...

It is my belief he was being hyperbolic to express his message...

The US would be a better place if every race/ethnicity had the same numbers/ was equal. I dont think he actually advocates genocide, I just think he advocates the results

Luckily, as our cultures have changed and we have more interracial couples... true seperate races will eventually be a thing of the past. I bet in 1000 years, there will be no black, white, Asian, Latino, Indian, native american... we will all be mixed

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Is he insane?

Youre only allowed to say that in regards to all Moslems.

Duh.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: gladtobehere
a reply to: infolurker

Is he insane?

Youre only allowed to say that in regards to all Moslems.

Duh.

No, let's be plain. People have been saying that about people of all religious persuasions.

It's implied when someone says, "The would would be better of without any religious people."

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   
The world would be better off without professor Charles Manson wannabe's.

The guy should be locked up for HATE speech.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   
This will not change until the people that pay to go to these schools stop paying.

Money is the speaker of all languages. Stop going to these schools or demand the people that speak out with this filth be fired.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   

The US would be a better place if every race/ethnicity had the same numbers/ was equal. I dont think he actually advocates genocide, I just think he advocates the results

How would your belief change when you read the OP? From the op "Lest anybody misunderstand him, Ciccariello-Maher followed up by saying it was a good thing when Haiti exterminated its white population."
He is lacking intellect and covers it by playing the radical "bad boy." His blatant racism beggars belief and he brings only shame on Drexel and proves his inadequacies as a human being, first, and as a professor of political 'science' next.

As to your comment "the US would be a better place if every race/ethnicity had the same numbers/was equal," I believe that this has no basis and would be interested in your rationale for such. It is inconsistent in that race and ethnicity are different terms and forcing the 'same numbers' would not be possible.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Luckily, as our cultures have changed and we have more interracial couples... true seperate races will eventually be a thing of the past. I bet in 1000 years, there will be no black, white, Asian, Latino, Indian, native american... we will all be mixed

No Races just ethnicities remember? The use of "race" isnt correct. It never was. There is just one race and its Humans alone.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join