It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did US Navy search planes spot MH370?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: BigTrain

Now you're opening a huge rabbit hole.

If they do have that data. And they don't want to release it.

It's because there's something that they don't want you to see.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: sy.gunson

You misunderstood my point. MH370 physically could not exceed FL390 at IGARI therefore there is no credibility to the 45K claim whatsoever.

No I got that part, just adding my 2 cents that the aircraft did not need to go anywhere near F:45 to take out the remaining crew or PAX.

Otherwise great analysis as usual

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: BigTrain
a reply to: sy.gunson

SY
Last night I finished reading an article you posted on veternstoday. good one.

That article in VT is full of errors and reflects my views in 2015. I was wrong for example on aspects of the avionics at fault. I no longer hold the view that there was a sudden catastrophic decompression.

Now I am more inclined to believe there was an overheating relay switch producing smoke inside the MEC and this created smoke. I think an automated function of the air conditioning system designed to remove smoke from the MEC using differential pressure for ventilation caused the same type of problem that struck Helios 552, but coupled with an electrical failure to the communications.

To me, why the plane went down doesn't intrigue me. What intrigues me is why hasn't the US Government revealed the location of the plane, either through flat out coming out and saying here it is, or through back channels by dropping a bread crumb to Australia.

I entirely agree that is the $64,000 question.

I believe the US Government has circled the wagons to prevent anyone questioning if a technical malfunction caused this and by implication whether Boeing is liable for design error?

Does anyone actually believe the NRO doesn't have live video stream of that entire region through multiple spectrums? Or that this plane wasn't tracked by US naval ships? Or that this plane wasn't tracked by heat signature satellites?

Yeah me.... I don't think it was tracked by satellite simply because I doubt anyone was looking in the SIO for MH370 at the time, however you could well be right and I may be wrong.

It is technically feasible that US military satellites saw MH370. SIBRS coverage used their geostationary GEO-1 and polar orbit USA200 to cover the Indian Ocean. DSP coverage was provided by F21 & F22 in geostationary orbits. Whether they were actually tasked is a mute point?

It is worth recalling that very early in March 2014 they produced potential flight tracks and the question was asked then how could they be so sure?

I am definitely skeptical that Australia's Jindalee OTHR radar saw nothing

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: FredT

You misunderstood my point. MH370 physically could not exceed FL390 at IGARI therefore there is no credibility to the 45K claim whatsoever.

No I got that part, just adding my 2 cents that the aircraft did not need to go anywhere near F:45 to take out the remaining crew or PAX.

Otherwise great analysis as usual

Sorry if i jumped on you. Yes you are right.

Just by staying at 35,000ft crew response time was 30-45 seconds in a full blown sudden decompression

Overnight I got a response by a senior Malaysian Airlines flight attendant. She advised me there is no SOP for the Purser to contact the cockpit when passenger O2 masks drop. She advised that every situation is different and they would rely on a mixture of common sense and procedure. It would be assumed the cockpit knew what cabin staff knew.

That seems to me could be a dangerous flaw.

In Helios 552 the cabin crew saw O2 masks drop and understood, while inside the cockpit the pilots were confused and thought alarms were alerting them to some other issue.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Thanks for the info. I'm quite interested in the pressurization aspect. I fly commercial but most of my time is spent in either an EC-145 (unpresurized) or a King Air or Pilatus. In both we are on comms and thus hear everything anyway so their(commercial) SOP is interesting to me.

We often pressurize the fixed wing down to sea level depending on the respiratory status of the child (however, once intubated, altitude is not really a concern so we can fly higher) and while there is emergency o2 systems, our sled (gurney we put the patient on) has a pretty significant amount of o2 on board and we always have an emergency delivery system setup that we in turn could use assuming we get the chance

That does seem odd that they would not make a call into the cockpit if the masks dropped. You would think that crew resource management would extend beyond the cockpit in that situation.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Sy

I can't find any other sources who can corroborate your claim that the Radar track shown in the hotel was fraudulent, or highly suspicious, or that no other releases have been made public??

Has there been any recent news regarding whether MH370 actually was the plane tracked going back over indonesia?

Ive read some more regarding the Sat Comm data with Inmarsat the past couple days. It appears there is no possible way that a northern track is possible now with how thorough the analysis has become and with so many people now doing their own analysis, they seem to also say the southern track is the only possibility, unless the Inmarsat data itself is totally corrupted and fraudulent.

Thoughts?

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 06:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: BigTrain

Sy

I can't find any other sources who can corroborate your claim that the Radar track shown in the hotel was fraudulent, or highly suspicious, or that no other releases have been made public??

Emirates EK343 was the aircraft there at the time. Had MH370 also been present there would have been two aircraft. Quite simple 1+1 = 2
EK343 + MH370 = two aircraft
Lido radar only shows one aircraft.

Has there been any recent news regarding whether MH370 actually was the plane tracked going back over indonesia?

Indonesian Radar at Lhokseumwae never tracked any other plane. This is a long established fact which you can Google quite easily.

Ive read some more regarding the Sat Comm data with Inmarsat the past couple days. It appears there is no possible way that a northern track is possible now with how thorough the analysis has become and with so many people now doing their own analysis, they seem to also say the southern track is the only possibility, unless the Inmarsat data itself is totally corrupted and fraudulent.

Thoughts?

The question of Northern v Southern track was settled by the BFO data in the very first week after MH370 disappeared. Had MH370 flown north the BFO Doppler data would have shown a different statistical trend towards the satellite.

In the BFO chart above you can see the trend I am referring to as the RED predicted track north

edit on 1-1-2017 by sy.gunson because: Added image

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Emirates EK343 was the aircraft there at the time. Had MH370 also been present there would have been two aircraft. Quite simple 1+1 = 2
EK343 + MH370 = two aircraft
Lido radar only shows one aircraft.

So the track shown is showing EK343 or MH370? Is it possible that they simply"hid" the other planes track as to not confuse the people whom they were showing the data too? i.e., 2 planes tracked on one screen could get confusing....to some.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: BigTrain

I think you got your quote brackets around the wrong way, but anyway, as to this question?

So the track shown is showing EK343 or MH370? Is it possible that they simply"hid" the other planes track as to not confuse the people whom they were showing the data too? i.e., 2 planes tracked on one screen could get confusing....to some.

When you hide evidence in presenting evidence to a court case you render all evidence inadmissible for very good reason. If you selectively hide some of the evidence nobody can tell later which was the relevant information?

In specific reference to the LIDO Hotel image, the radar sighting itself was from 18:02 to 18:22 UTC

MH370 was not declared missing until 18:42 UTC therefore why would anybody selectively erase the track of one aircraft if they had no idea what they were looking for?

Since the RMAF never posted any alert that night and did not scramble a fighter patrol until 8am (the usual time) why would the RMAF selectively delete evidence?

Given that the Malaysian Government did not accept that MH370 flew west until 15 March 2014 why would they erase radar data before that and on the night itself?

This suggestion lacks any credibility.

Lido Radar image

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Not a suggestion, just a question.

Back to my original question, was it MH370 or not shown in that Lido radar image? Additionally, was MH370 ever shown in any other radar image, malaysian, indonesian or other country that was proven to be the plane?

Or is everything we have just the sat comm data?

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: FredT
In December 2016, I met the sister of Capt Zaharie AhmadShah who preferred to be called simply Ari Shah.

We were discussing the ATC recordings of radio exchanges with MH370. Dah Ahmadshah thought this recording was tampered with because it was spliced from several obvious different recordings. I explained to her that this was because they communicated with five different controllers in five different rooms.

During this conversation Dah mentioned that the final three radio calls were from Ari, but his voice was slurred.

Both sisters present confirmed this claim. They did not understand what this meant but I immediately understood that this implied hypoxia - not sudden decompression, but gradual decompression and before it disappeared at IGARI

edit on 19-1-2018 by sy.gunson because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 12:02 AM
link   
This thread is a testament to never putting content you want to share on PhotoBucket.
After a certain amount of hits, they shut you down until you pay them money. What a trash site.
Most of us would love to see the picture content on this very interesting subject, and they ruined it for everyone.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 01:09 AM
link   

I spoke to a bloke on a perth railway station one morning after one the search planes went overhead on its outward journey.

He said his daughter was on board one of the planes. He went on to say they, the searchers, did not beleive their search locations were anywhere near the right place and that the searchers were of the view this was deliberate so I am supprised to hear a find was reported.

thanks for that though.

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

THE real problem is that ATSB'S SEABED SEARCH ARE WAS ABSURDLY TOO FAR NORTH FROM FLOATING DEBRIS TRACKED BY THE AMSA search planes

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Because of other analysis indicating MH370's left engine flamed out first we also know that it fell in an accelerating left spiral dive reaching 25,300fpm rate of descent and most likely broke up from supersonic flutter. we also know that the nose wheel undercarriage doors were not crushed by impact withe sea, but were torn off before impacting the sea by aerodynamic stress

mid air break up of MH370

Therefore matching the last spotted contrail on cloud tops near the the acoustic event detected from cape Leeuwin & Amsterdam Is hydrophone arrays, we can deduce the exact point of MH370'S IMPACT ON THE SEA:

edit on 28-12-2019 by RIPMH370 because: correcting photo url

edit on 28-12-2019 by RIPMH370 because: inserting link to an article

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: fredrodgers1960

THE US Navy imagery states: "nine unidentified objects in the vicinity of 432406 S 0955452E. Because I read about this from news article in 2014 about this sighting I recall it was reported the P-8 AIRCRAFT located them by radar. Images were taken with infrared cameras.
P-8 MAKES RADAR HITS IN SEARCH

P-8 RADAR HITS OF "SIGNIFICANT SIZE"

Maybe this helps?

IT also noted one object estimated 5mX2m, another measured 4m x2m, another was 7m x 10m

edit on 28-12-2019 by RIPMH370 because: ADDED AN IMAGE

edit on 28-12-2019 by RIPMH370 because: ADDED A LINK TO AN ARTICLE

posted on Dec, 28 2019 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: fredrodgers1960
I'm trying to figure out what the coordinates are for the location, it's hard to read at this resolution, anyone help?

Oh, and my theory is, the Captain asked the co-pilot to get him something, he then barricaded the door, opened the exterior cabin de-pressure valves, set the autopilot for 45K feet, everyone aboard died, and the autopilot took the plane on a pre-established course taking the plane deep into the indian ocean at low altitude and the most fuel efficient speed as possible.

When the wreckage is found (private people will be trying to find it for YEARS), they will find it in surprisingly intact condition. With the cabin valves open, the water would have slowly filled the cabin, and the aircraft could have survived the landing intact. The fact that so little debris has been located, tells you that the cabin didn't break apart on impact.

The Captain wanted to commit suicide, but knew his family would most likely not be able to collect insurance.

Elaborate suicide, and mass murder.

Your theory blaming the pilot is thoroughly discredited BY 30-odd pieces of Boeing777 recovered along the eastern coasts of AFRICA. Most of these fragments are carbon fibre composites with CARBON fibre filaments torn out of them by extreme torsion loads NONE SHOW COMPRESSION LOADING.

in fact the oddest pieces are nosewheel bay doors which include carbon fibre honeycomb sandwich construction. Had these nose gear doors been attached to MH370 on impact with the sea. then the honeycomb would have been buckled & crushed, but they were not. instead the only damage found was torsion as if they were sucked off the airframe by aerodynamic loading.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join