It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Violent Florida liberal arrested for Facebook threat against Trump’s life

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus
is this how heathen liberals celebrate the Christmas season, by threatening to kill people?

Yes. All liberals do this. It's a special heathen liberal Christmas tradition. They dance naked around a bonfire and chant the names of all the people they're going to threaten. Everybody knows that. Where have you been?

/pendéjo

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Again? That's like the 4th time someone's threatened Trump with death.

Amazing just how many people out there would declare something like that openly.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask
No it does not stand, because I just disproved your assertion that no arrests were made when FB posts threatened Obama.

Facebook kind of hampers one's ability to be anonymous, and therefore makes it easier to arrest people making death threats online. Places like ATS, 4chan, youtube comments and most chat forums and boards are anonymous, and are less likely to lead to any arrests.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Only place I could find the man identified as a "liberal" is in the headline of the source you quoted: conservativefiringline.com

The actual reporting comes from Sun Sentinel: Facebook threats against Trump land Broward man in jail, feds say

Kevin Krohn, 59, of Pembroke Pines

During a brief appearance Friday in federal court in Fort Lauderdale, Krohn told the judge he was scheduled to start a new job Monday morning cleaning cooking equipment at a chain of convenience stores. He said he was divorced, had little or no money, owns a 1998 Lincoln and owes an unspecified amount of child support arrears.
Krohn has a long history of arrests in Broward County on allegations including stalking, drug and driving offenses. Records show he served two stints in state prison for a drug offense and for driving with a suspended license.

Nothing about political ideology. I would suggest that conservativefiringline.com put their own spin headline for their re-telling of the Sun-Sentinel story. Based purely for click-bait value.
edit on 25-12-2016 by pthena because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

I believe it

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: pthena

Great analysis !!

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Well I see that someone hates the First Amendment.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   
There was constant talk of Obama being assassinated... One of my clients the other day mentioned they were surprised Obama was never assassinated.

This is just the same extremist lunacy on both sides of the aisle.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

Well I see that someone hates the First Amendment.

Yeah, the courts are always doing that !!

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

Oh I know, my point is that some people using FB never use common sense and think if they threaten someone, like a politician, they somehow won't get reported to the authorities. Yes this time it's Trump but he's not the first nor the last president to be threaten on Facebook.

edit on 25-12-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus
federal authorities don`t make "claims" they make criminal allegations based on evidence.

Yeah they do, unless the feds are judge/jury/etc, then they make claims based on evidence. court will then weigh the claims based on evidence and decide on guilt.
CNN got it right. What makes you sure his roommate didn't post it, or he was hacked, or etc etc etc...you dont know the facts because the trial hasn't started yet.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Oh, I like this one...

Early Wednesday morning, the Niagara County Sheriff’s Office received two 911 calls from a male who told them, “I’m going to kill Donald Trump. Donald Trump is dead.”

www.niagara-gazette.com...

this guy either loves jail, or he just doesn't learn!!

he was arrested earlier this year for threatening obama.

In June of this year, Brown pleaded guilty to one count of knowingly and willingly making a threat to take the life of and inflict bodily harm upon the president of the United States following a threat he made to the Lockport Police Department about killing President Barack Obama.

maybe he was a libertarian???

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 12:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry

hehe, this liberals name is KKK.

Did Trump kill his father?

He should have said he doesn't know what he means.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Great but that still proves nothing

I saw much worse posts on fb insinuating bad things happeneining to Obama and even here on ATS and those people are still around

My point still stands like it or not

what is your point? that this guy shouldn't be arrested? Please explain your point to the rest of us.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   

I saw much worse posts on fb insinuating bad things happeneining to Obama and even here on ATS and those people are still around

If that is true, Why Obama saw that kind of post against him while he is the president and decided to do nothing about it?

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

maybe he was a libertarian???

He may have issues with authority figures.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

If that is true, Why Obama saw that kind of post against him while he is the president and decided to do nothing about it?

Maybe because he wasn't being a crybaby and cry about it on tweets?

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Maybe his point is that it has happened many times before but this guy was singled out. Why?
If they really want to be worried, they might as well shut down 4chan and arrest everyone on it. Oh and also arrest many Foxcons on Fox News comment sections.

edit on 12/26/2016 by Deaf Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

originally posted by: Trueman

Maybe because he wasn't being a crybaby and cry about it on tweets?

Maybe he wants to look like a victim too.

edit on 26-12-2016 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   
He should be let go, given a parade, because. . . Obama.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join