It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Violent Florida liberal arrested for Facebook threat against Trump’s life

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   
So some crazy nut posts on FaceBook and insinuates threats against President-Elect Trump.

He gets arrested and his past successes are brought to light.

He claimed "1st Amendment" rights in court. Another example of brilliance in action.

On Saturday, The Hill reported that 59-year-old Kevin Keith Krohn was arrested and thrown in jail after posting a threat against President-elect Donald Trump on Facebook.

“I’m just glad Obama didn’t take all our gunz! I see a good use for one now,” he posted above a picture of Trump.

According to The Hill:

He also reportedly posted a photo of a man holding a sniper rifle and captioned it “The EXPEDITER of Trump! He will never last long!”

Krohn could face a charge of threatening to kill the president-elect, which carries a potential sentence of five years in prison and a $250,000 fine.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

hehe, this liberals name is KKK.
edit on 12-25-2016 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Good, one less facebook libtard.
I do Facebook but rarely post anymore cause of assholes like this.

link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
So some crazy nut posts on FaceBook and insinuates threats against President-Elect Trump.

He claimed "1st Amendment" rights in court. Another example of brilliance in action.

On Saturday, The Hill reported that 59-year-old Kevin Keith Krohn was arrested and thrown in jail after posting a threat against President-elect Donald Trump on Facebook.

“I’m just glad Obama didn’t take all our gunz! I see a good use for one now,” he posted above a picture of Trump.

According to The Hill:

He also reportedly posted a photo of a man holding a sniper rifle and captioned it “The EXPEDITER of Trump! He will never last long!”

Krohn could face a charge of threatening to kill the president-elect, which carries a potential sentence of five years in prison and a $250,000 fine.

I wonder how the liberal press will spin this into the fault of the:
- alt-right
- Republican party
- Russians
- Donald Trump

Or blame [ TBD ]

link   

And the SJWs are the ones "proclaiming" peace and love.

a reply to: worldstarcountry

One of the biggest darlings of the SJW movement, Hillary Clinton, has bad relations with the Black Community

edit on 12/25/2016 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I hate these bozos, but that doesn't really sound too far over the line.

I expect the worst from them, but they are weak posers looking for peer approval. This is done in order to fill the huge void in their own persona. Words have lost their meaning anymore.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

Heel Heel !!

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   

I hope he drops the soap in prision.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Now if only they would post the following on his prison cell wall, on a metal, non-removable sign:

Tolerance Safe Space
tol·er·ance
1. the ability or willingness to tolerate something, in particular the existence of opinions or behavior that one does not necessarily agree with.

With a picture of Mr. Trump at the top.

I'd like to be a fly on the wall the day he enters that cell, just to see his reaction. Then maybe they could serve him up a pocket copy of the US constitution with every meal.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Some people just don't get it, you can't threaten ppl especially the president via Facebook! How many times did we see this with morons threatening Obama on their FB account?!

Stupid is stupid.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   
is this how heathen liberals celebrate the Christmas season, by threatening to kill people?

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

Here's CNN's spin article on it..

edition.cnn.com...

Oh, no spin there...well, you tried I spose.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Some people just don't get it, you can't threaten ppl especially the president via Facebook! How many times did we see this with morons threatening Obama on their FB account?!

Stupid is stupid.

Right comment, wrong president. The threat was against Trump. The thread is about Trump. Just read the title.
edit on 25-12-2016 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

originally posted by: Swills

Stupid is stupid.

Right comment, wrong president. The threat was against Trump. The thread is about Trump. Just read the title.

Actually the thread is about an idiot threatening the life of an elected official. Swills is on point and correct.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   
wow, huge difference in the way CNN reported it and the op link reported it

from the op`s link:

...59-year-old Kevin Keith Krohn was arrested and thrown in jail after posting a threat against president-elect Donald Trump on facebook.

conservativefiringline.com...

and here`s CNN`s take on the same story:

A Florida man has been arrested over Facebook posts that federal authorities claim included threats to kill or physically harm President-elect Donald Trump.

edition.cnn.com...

federal authorities don`t make "claims" they make criminal allegations based on evidence.
edit on 25-12-2016 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

originally posted by: xuenchen

According to The Hill:

I wonder how the liberal press will spin this into the fault of the:
- alt-right
- Republican party
- Russians
- Donald Trump

Or blame [ TBD ]

the problem is guns.
obviously.
and maybe we need more internets control

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Pretty sensationalist headline, where other than this instance does he say he's violent?

Apples to apples , and we all know my dislike of Obama, but he had TONS of things like this from the right posted on fb w no arrests.....

Do we know for sure he's liberal?

People calling themselves consenservatices are starting to irritate me with their double standards

And this is coming from a true constitutional conservative ....

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Looks like he was inspired by that idiot stalking and harassing Ivanka Trump on the plane.

Krohn's girlfriend told authorities that she had observed him using Facebook but was unaware of his specific use. She directed law enforcement to Krohn's laptop computer, which, when opened, revealed a browser tab with an article about a recent harassment incident involving Ivanka Trump. The younger Trump is also a USSS protectee.

edition.cnn.com...

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Great but that still proves nothing

I saw much worse posts on fb insinuating bad things happeneining to Obama and even here on ATS and those people are still around

My point still stands like it or not

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join