It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palestine television promoting genocide against Jews.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 08:40 PM
link   

A senior Israeli official said yesterday the Palestinian Authority, even under new President Mahmoud Abbas, is promoting genocide against Jews and has been running a propaganda campaign similar to that seen in Nazi Germany.

Israel's Diaspora Affairs Minister Natan Sharansky held a press conference to coincide with the 60th anniversary of the liberation of Auschwitz, in which he blasted the PA for disseminating what he said was Nazi-like propaganda, and presented a report, "Kill a Jew – Go to Heaven," compiled by Palestinian Media Watch, an Israel-based media watchdog that monitors incitement in Palestinian society.

--snip--

Report co-author Itamar Marcus, who directs Palestinian Media Watch, said Palestinian television has consistently promoted the message that "the Jews are an evil force, and [evil] is inherent to the Jews, and therefore they have to be killed." vThe report accuses the PA of constructing a "legal file," a virtual propaganda outline for incitement against Jews that uses as its template incitement from Nazi Germany. The file, the report said, consists of three phases: presenting Jews as subhuman and possessing evil qualities; convincing viewers the Jewish nation threatens the existence of Palestinians, Arabs, and the world in general; and concluding with the Palestinian version of the "final solution," the destruction of Israel and elimination of the Jews.

'PA running Nazi propaganda machine'

As in the days of Arafat's uncle, Grand Mufti Haj Amin al-Husseini, so are they still today.
Coincedence or incidental?

The Grand Mufti called for the destruction of Jews. His nephew, Arafat, called for the destruction of all Jews and Israel, and so under Abbas, the call is still continued. It is preached and taught. The Palestinian's seek peace, just as Israel, and yet, it seems apparent that hate is the name of the game. the problem is that this hate calls for the literal destruction of all Jews and the nation of Israel. The PLO Charter has yet to be abridged or changed from this stance, but yet, peace is still sought. Is this Palestinian "peace" just a halt to regroup till they can obtain their intended goal? Is this a misinterpretation? Is this just hogwash and that it is restricted to only those terrorists groups that are the only ones that seek such destruction?

Interesting, nonetheless........

seekerof

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof

A senior Israeli official said yesterday the Palestinian Authority, even under new President Mahmoud Abbas, is promoting genocide against Jews and has been running a propaganda campaign similar to that seen in Nazi Germany.

Israel's Diaspora Affairs Minister Natan Sharansky held a press conference to coincide with the 60th anniversary of the liberation of Auschwitz, in which he blasted the PA for disseminating what he said was Nazi-like propaganda, and presented a report, "Kill a Jew – Go to Heaven," compiled by Palestinian Media Watch, an Israel-based media watchdog that monitors incitement in Palestinian society.

--snip--

Report co-author Itamar Marcus, who directs Palestinian Media Watch, said Palestinian television has consistently promoted the message that "the Jews are an evil force, and [evil] is inherent to the Jews, and therefore they have to be killed." vThe report accuses the PA of constructing a "legal file," a virtual propaganda outline for incitement against Jews that uses as its template incitement from Nazi Germany. The file, the report said, consists of three phases: presenting Jews as subhuman and possessing evil qualities; convincing viewers the Jewish nation threatens the existence of Palestinians, Arabs, and the world in general; and concluding with the Palestinian version of the "final solution," the destruction of Israel and elimination of the Jews.

'PA running Nazi propaganda machine'

As in the days of Arafat's uncle, Grand Mufti Haj Amin al-Husseini, so are they still today.
Coincedence or incidental?

The Grand Mufti called for the destruction of Jews. His nephew, Arafat, called for the destruction of all Jews and Israel, and so under Abbas, the call is still continued. It is preached and taught. The Palestinian's seek peace, just as Israel, and yet, it seems apparent that hate is the name of the game. the problem is that this hate calls for the literal destruction of all Jews and the nation of Israel. The PLO Charter has yet to be abridged or changed from this stance, but yet, peace is still sought. Is this Palestinian "peace" just a halt to regroup till they can obtain their intended goal? Is this a misinterpretation? Is this just hogwash and that it is restricted to only those terrorists groups that are the only ones that seek such destruction?

Interesting, nonetheless........

seekerof

Genocide with rocks, always a scary thought......

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 08:45 PM
link   
You condoning it or condemning it?
Please clarify.

Also, no need to quote and entire post, especially since it is directly above yours.

seekerof

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I'm sure there is a lot of anti-Jewish sentiment among the Palestinians but I have to question every report of propaganda after reading an article in the Israeli media about how the Israelis themselves plant anti-Israel propaganda.

www.haaretz.com...

The overall intention is to conduct "awareness operations" to influence Palestinian public opinion, mostly through propaganda, psychological warfare and sometimes disinformation.

It will be under the command of the Operations Branch in the general staff, but will get professional guidance from Military Intelligence. MI had reservations about the unit in the past, when at various times it was located in the field security unit, and MI's research department has been opposed to including in its purview psychological warfare in its various incarnations.

Lately, the psychological warfare department has been involved in IDF propaganda efforts in Gaza.

The unit's activities have been controversial for years. In October 1999, Aluf Benn revealed in Haaretz that members of the unit used the Israeli media to emphasize reports initiated by the unit that it managed to place in the Arab press. He reported that the news reports focused on Iranian and Hezbollah involvement in terror activity.

Psychological warfare officers were in touch with Israeli journalists covering the Arab world, gave them translated articles from Arab papers (which were planted by the IDF) and pressed the Israeli reporters to publish the same news here.

That was meant to strengthen the perception of the Iranian threat in Israeli public opinion.

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 08:57 PM
link   
As such AceOfBase, is this report such?
Specifically, are you indicating that Palestinian children are not taught to hate Jews? That when they are taught such, that the destruction of Israel is not also taught?

Is the PLO Charter propaganda?
Is the saying and assertions made by Arafat eluding and directly reiterating the destruction of Israel also propaganda?
How about his uncle, Grand Mufti Haj Amin al-Husseini, and what he preached, directed, and taught?

Personally, seeing a trend here and it does not amount to mere propaganda, but hey, thats why this discussion board is for, to divide and separate fact from fiction, correct?

seekerof

[edit on 27-1-2005 by Seekerof]

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Personally, I think that we should create a television program to promote genocide of both Jews and Palestinians. That would eliminate the Middle East peace process and we wouldn't have to deal with their stupidity.

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Many Palestinian children are indoctrinated from a very young age to hate the Israelis, that's a fact.

Many Israeli children are indoctrinated from a very young age to hate the neighboring Palestinians, that is also a fact.

Both sides are fed a diet of one-sided subjectively interpreted and applied history, mixed with religous propaganda.

Both sides, in addition, claim the land they live on as exclusively theirs and teach their children as such.

What sort of equilibrium, other than that of constant conflict, can we hope for in the region if these two rampaging nation-egos are allowed to continue raising their own children?

Israel has a mandatory military service requirement, and Palestine likewise encourages its children to take up the role of 'freedom fighter' from a young age.

The whole situation continues to baffle me for one distinct reason. Why would anyone want to interfere with this multi-millenial blood feud?

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Myself and the rest of the world population must do a lot of hallucinogenic drugs because I swear I thought there was stuff like mortars, Qassam rockets, bomb vests and car bombs in play too in addition to a very large assortment of automatic weapons.

Your posts are actually becoming funny. I never thought I'd say that about anyone. Wow.

[edit on 1-27-2005 by Djarums]

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Djarums

Myself and the rest of the world population must do a lot of hallucinogenic drugs because I swear I thought there was stuff like mortars, Qassam rockets, bomb vests and car bombs in play too in addition to a very large assortment of automatic weapons.

Your posts are actually becoming funny. I never thought I'd say that about anyone. Wow.

[edit on 1-27-2005 by Djarums]

First time experiencing sarcasm, hmmm interesting, or perhaps its the '___'.......

Since youve never experienced sarcasm, dry humor and black comedy(not the race)....

I should educate you........

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheHorseman
I should educate you........

Why dont you do that Herr Horseman?

Please tell us what you are doing. Explain what you and your little friends are up too?

Or are yall affraid to come out and say what you are doing here? I am sure a lot of those buying into your crap would LOVE to hear "the rest of the story"

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Guys, guys, come on... easy..

I just got back form the Gulf. Had a meeting with a CEO of an oil company. He was discussing the possibility of getting some venture capital. He kept ranting about the need to move quickly. I then asked him if it would be a problem if the money came from Jewish sources. Literally leapt out of his seat and shouted "NO DAMN WAY !!!". Found out then he was a Palestinian, with an American Passport and working in Dubai as the CEO of an American company.

Just goes to show how deep and how long this hatred goes.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by dixon
Guys, guys, come on... easy..

This is about an attempt to hoodwink this board and it members.

I wont say anymore lets give Herr Horseman and his little buddies a chance to admit to what is going on.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Amuk
I think you should explain yourself. Going around making the inference that someone is deceiving fellow board members is not cool unless you're willing to back up your claim. I've seen this from you on two posts now, there may be more. I want to know what you're talking about, personally, and I'm sure other members are equally curious. It's unfairly damaging to horseman and 'his friends', speaking in terms of reputation, if you just make vague, unsuported claims that they are spies or agents or whatever. You make it sound as though he is a terrorist, but don't give him the oppurtunity to deny any specific charge because you haven't made any specific allegation. I for one want to know, in no uncertain terms, what you're talking about. I think it's only fair, now that you've dangled the hint, to pay it off.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 09:36 AM
link   
WyrdeOne

I will be VERY happy too, I was just giving our little friend and his buddies a chance to be real men about it and just come out and SAY what they are doing. So far no luck

Mr horseman here along with about a half a dozen other Neo Nazi White Power Storm Troopers are part of a planned infiltration of this board (and others) to seek out new members and influence the boards. This was PLANNED OUT on Neo Nazi Board and is a DELIBERATE attempt at disrupting this board and a few dozen others.

Here is a Quote from their board where they are spelling it out. It is telling them how how to infiltrate forums and gain members and be sure to look at the bottom of my post

Here are a few pointers:

You don't want to be looked upon as a spammer or seem obviously bias right away, so when starting out on a new forum or group, perhaps join in on a conversation first, then give reference, in depth opinion, and more information as the conversation progresses. If you become a well known member, you have less chance of being moderated or having your posts deleted.

Some forums like "Whistle Stopper" for instance, are controlled by very left wing moderators, and believe me, liberal Bolshevists don't have "Opposing Views" sections, but in that situation you can private message those members who may take interest in our message.

Look for larger groups or big boards if you can

Below are both a list of good forums and groups to join , and also a list of good information sources to educate and give references to issues pertaining to our cause . Please add any more that you may know of.

And under forums to join......

www.abovetopsecret.com... conspiracies

The smoking gun

Several of their people have joined in the last few days and I will confront them on every thread. I have already confronted another one Dr.RobertCamp who like this one has ignored my posts.

we are discussing the issue right now on this thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 28-1-2005 by Amuk]

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Horseman, click your boots together and march back to your other home.

You should educate me? With what, Foxworthy's guide to finding romance?

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by WyrdeOne
Many Israeli children are indoctrinated from a very young age to hate the neighboring Palestinians, that is also a fact.

Palestine likewise encourages its children to take up the role of 'freedom fighter' from a young age.

I have never seen anything to back up the claim that Israel teaches
their children to hate Palestinians. Do you have any links to texts
or news reports to back this up?

You say Palestine 'encourages' it's children to take up the role
of 'freedom fighter'. The reality is that Palestinians brainwash
their children from a young age to hate Jews, to call them
'Apes and Pigs' (not human) and they push them to become
homicide bombers - murderers, not freedom fighters.

new topics

top topics

join