It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

From Messiah to King in the eyes of the RNC

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

FFS.

Jesus. Do you know nothing of Christianity?

King of kings, duh. Its common christmas language. New king....is BORN.

Meh.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Not gonna lie, former Jesus voter here. This is hilarious watching the New King crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Maybe my comprehension is off a little?

Merry Christmas to all!” wrote RNC Chairman Reince Priebus and co-chair Sharon Day, according to TheHill.com. “Over two millennia ago, a new hope was born into the world, a Savior who would offer the promise of salvation to all mankind. Just as the three wise men did on that night, this Christmas heralds a time to celebrate the good news of a new King. We hope Americans celebrating Christmas today will enjoy a day of festivities and a renewed closeness with family and friends.

If I understand the context correctly;
This Christmas...the original King's birthday...celebrated every year- should be the context of the message?

To celebrate Christmas is to celebrate the birth of Jesus...
no politics are injected the way I read it.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

I know. That's what made it clever too. It was a subtle kinda hidden remark. But when taken in context with the rest of it was pretty clear.

At least to me it is and to others as well.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: CulturalResilience
It has been my experience that those splendid soldiers who carry that weapon in your avatar have an excellent understanding of English. Being triggered does not mean the same as not accepting something as truth without first solidly establishing it as a fact.
a reply to: Kukri

Yes The Gurkhas are honourable and valiant warriors, something every soldier should strive to be.

Merely amused by the rhetoric and vitriol coming from both (extreme) sides of your political spectrum. It is quite entertaining and sad at the same time. Fortunately the vast majority of Americans just want to get on with their lives, raise their families and earn an honest living.

Wishing you all the very best going forward and l hoping President Elect Trump can and will fix your corrupt and divisive political system for the benefit of all humanity..

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Hidden message to Islamic governments.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman
a reply to: mOjOm

FFS.

Jesus. Do you know nothing of Christianity?

King of kings, duh. Its common christmas language. New king....is BORN.

Meh.

LOL

OMG. Yes, I know the reference as I've explained.

But since you mentioned it. So what if I didn't know about Christianity??? Like that's some kind of crime or something??? Not knowing about Christian teachings isn't exactly some big deal ya know.

But as I've already said, I get the reference. That is why it's clever. Jesus. Read my posts and you should understand why I made this thread. Thanks for joining in too BTW.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   

"... a light will shine through that window, a beam of light will come down upon you, you will experience an epiphany ... and you will suddenly realize that you must go to the polls and vote for Obama"

- Barack Obama Lebanon, New Hampshire.
January 7, 2008.

obamamessiah

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
just so I get this right,

Hark the herald angels sing "Glory to the newborn king" Peace on earth, and mercy mild God and sinners reconciled Joyful all ye nations rise Join the triumph of the skies With angelic host proclaim "Christ is born in Bethlehem" Hark the herald angels sing "Glory to the newborn king"

this was a mandella effect that prophesized Trump being the new king, although the song was written a few days before Trump was elected.

Are you idiots really this #ing stupid?

What????

I don't know what the hell you're talking about. Mandella effect??? Trump prophesized as king???

Can you explain what you're talking about??? Because so far it's got some great potential for being something crazy and I think that would go great in this thread...

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheTory

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

originally posted by: hellobruce

Do you have any solid evidence beyond what was posted in The Hill that Prebus actually said this? If so produce it and I will withdraw my remark.

How about you actually visit the page, and follow the link.... if you had done that you would have seen....

gop.com...

this Christmas heralds a time to celebrate the good news of a new King

But funny how you did not bother to do something as simple as visiting a webpage and following a link!

Dont be so harsh, hes a trump fan, you know low iq, not too quick, just enough words for twitter.

The anti-Trumpettes have gotten so much wrong that even now they believe they are the smart ones.

A trump win does bot change the fact that you guys are smart all of a sudden.

I bet you couldn't notice the irony if you tried.

I can insult you in 6 different languages, no irony here, my grmmar suck in english, trump fans are still dumb, whats there excuse

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   
This is why politicians shouldn't act like clergy.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Do you have any solid evidence beyond what was posted in The Hill that Prebus actually said this? If so produce it and I will withdraw my remark.

How about you actually visit the page, and follow the link.... if you had done that you would have seen....

gop.com...

But funny how you did not bother to do something as simple as visiting a webpage and following a link!

Dont be so harsh, hes a trump fan, you know low iq, not too quick, just enough words for twitter.

Play ground style insults are generally indicative of a low IQ.

Dont post in the mud pit if words triger
You son.

Or can type....

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

So Mojom starts a thread about an inane comment made by Priebus and somehow the entire Left (whatever that's supposed to mean regarding US politics) are snowflakes complaining about it. Don't see it myself. I can't be bothered to search for the statement and don't need to as it was quoted in the OP.

The "correct the record" comment was just a jab at those who use the echo chamber ad homs so common around here lately.

Don't take offense, my reply to you was a general statement for Trump supporters and the ease at which they seem to be offended. I'd do the same for Clinton supporters but they seem to of taken their ball and went home.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   

gop.com...

The anti-Trumpettes have gotten so much wrong that even now they believe they are the smart ones.

A trump win does bot change the fact that you guys are smart all of a sudden.

I bet you couldn't notice the irony if you tried.

I can insult you in 6 different languages, no irony here, my grmmar suck in english, trump fans are still dumb, whats there excuse

Or can type...

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Just proves again and again he can do no wrong in many people's eyes.
I wonder at what point (if at all) will the trumpies realise they have been conned?.
edit on 25-12-2016 by testingtesting because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting
Just proves again and again he can do no wrong in many people's eyes.
I wonder at what point (if at all) will the trumpies realise they have been conned?.

Never, as they will never admit their God-Emperor can do anything wrong.

The Trumpets will blame everyone or anything else but Trump

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kukri

So Mojom starts a thread about an inane comment made by Priebus and somehow the entire Left (whatever that's supposed to mean regarding US politics) are snowflakes complaining about it. Don't see it myself. I can't be bothered to search for the statement and don't need to as it was quoted in the OP.

The "correct the record" comment was just a jab at those who use the echo chamber ad homs so common around here lately.

Don't take offense, my reply to you was a general statement for Trump supporters and the ease at which they seem to be offended. I'd do the same for Clinton supporters but they seem to of taken their ball and went home.

Haber you searched for the quote and how many are talking about it? Not sure I understand you not having time or ability to be bothered by searching but having the time to post your opinion on something you are only taking the OP's word on.

That is the very definition of ignorant.

So if I say that Obama is the devil, post a pic of him with devil horns and make up a quote then you'll believe it and post about it without checking the facts?

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Huh? I'm blaming someone?

I'M just pointing out that a bunch of sycophants are trying to make a dumb# comment made by Priebus,that even the village idiot could grasp the meaning of, and make it into something else completely different.

Oh the hoops are getting smaller and smaller but go ahead and keep trying to jump through them.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Dear Rinse,

Please stop calling me King. A King has power, wealth, controls others and gets his way through force and killing. I am not a King! And, also, if you made a lame attempt to put it in the mind of your followers that your new guy is somehow me, then make sure he does what I said nations should do:

"For I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me drink, a stranger and you welcomed me, naked and you clothed me, ill and you cared for me, in prison and you visited me.

Amen, I say to you, whatever you did for one of these least brothers of mine, you did for me."

Oh, BTW those three wise guys you said visited me the night I was born, well, no, they didn't visit then. Ov vey, get your story straight.

Sincerely,
Jesus

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Well if droning innocents and US citizens without due process isn't a devilish thing to do you might have a point. Yeah Obama's the devil along with most of Congress the British Parliament as well as any other politician/bureaucrat who thinks invading sovereign nations for profit is a noble thing to do.

I'd rather be ignorant and happy than enlightened and fearful but it's too late for that.

ETA: The premise of my comment wasn't what Priebus may or may not of said but how certain members are trying to walk it (the alleged "New King" ) back and make it seem like he meant something else which clearly isn't the case.
edit on 12/25/2016 by Kukri because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join